Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

I know you made a claim that once again you are unable to substantiate - and given that person's eminent work in the motor industry your claim runs totally at odds with what he has said elsewhere

A professor v a known and habitual liar  ?

hmmm 🤔

Talking of which Bill - - Substantiate your claim you just made about me - which I know is 8ollocks. 

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

I know you made a claim that once again you are unable to substantiate - and given that person's eminent work in the motor industry your claim runs totally at odds with what he has said elsewhere

A professor v a known and habitual liar  ?

hmmm 🤔

And I know you are Horsefly !   Billy liar !

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

And I know you are Horsefly !   Billy liar !

I can assure that I am not horsefly, on my late wifes grave

if you were not so thick you might have noticed that we both posted with 2 seconds of each other yesterday

however, if this distracts from you being caught lying again, then no one will be too surprised as to your intent

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Talking of which Bill - - Substantiate your claim you just made about me - which I know is 8ollocks. 

what claim might that be ?

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

what claim might that be ?

This one - as you well know. 

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

if you were not so thick you might have noticed that we both posted with 2 seconds of each other yesterday

however, if this distracts from you being caught lying again, then no one will be too surprised as to your intent

The concept of being able to use multiple devices is lost on Bill.  

4 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

You wife has had a lucky escape. 

which is about your level - and a comment which will not be forgotten either

or unnoticed by others reading this thread

Edited by Bill

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

which is about your level - and a comment which will not be forgotten either

or unnoticed by others reading this thread

It's an open forum.

So this claim you've made - but are yet to substantiate - just your usual standard deflectionist replies.   

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

that's because you were on the computer watch I will do it

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

and again

Almost as if to prove a point. 

The man doth protest too much! 

41 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Almost as if to prove a point. 

The man doth protest too much! 

Greavsy, come on mate, this is a political thread about whether Brexit has proved beneficial to the citizens of the UK, not whether Bill and yourself are not the best of buddies.

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Greavsy, come on mate, this is a political thread about whether Brexit has proved beneficial to the citizens of the UK, not whether Bill and yourself are not the best of buddies.

Noted KGD - and for the avoidance of any doubt Bill and I will never be buddies. 

stay safe my friend. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Goodness me, what an appalling man you are!

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Noted KGD - and for the avoidance of any doubt Bill and I will never be buddies. 

stay safe my friend. 

You as well mate

15 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

For the avoidance of any doubt Bill and I will never be buddies. 

Of course you won't.   Bill is no more real than Clark Kent. 

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

that's because you were on the computer watch I will do it

that is incredibly dim, even for you

for horsefly, and me to be the same person posting within seconds of each other we would need to be logged in on separate devices, as the two different names, to what purpose I cannot begin to think

If I had a reason to use another name I would simply log in and out alternating as needed - something i have noted with certain suspects by checking the members locked in section ie person HC would post some guff aimed at me, then person X would appear to back said comments, with HC having coincidentally logged out

there are those who are familiar with this type of arrangement - and I leave you to wonder why, as

"The concept of being able to use multiple devices is lost on Bill. "

Again, I cannot see any reason why that would be so. My laptop is what I use, I only own a rather cheap tablet that is there as a back up for this, should the need arise

Otherwise, I did use a host of other names, with every intent that it was known it was me. The point being to mock HC and others who used multiple logins. It was how the name Bill came about, as I was at the time Ben, when the reset happened an autumn or so back.

If you wish to believe I am horsefly, and that it satisfies some bizarre need, then I doubt you need my approval to continue. Much as the same half dozen trolls who seem to follow me around the forum posting their anger and frustration. Let's just hope that their frustration does not take on the form of Johnsons dog, a little short legged thing, that has taken to 'humping all manner of things.

Perhaps it is the closer proximity to the ground that is the cause of the poor creatures behaviour..... who knows, not me that is for certain. 😉

20 hours ago, Well b back said:

As reported at the weekend, but now worse, @SwindonCanary Patel and their little bullies are abusing our RNLI heroes for saving migrants, including children from the sea. What hatred you have created Swindon, you refused at the weekend to condemn this scum as did Johnson, will you condemn them now or do you think migrants deserve to drown ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-57999224

You need to come down off your moral high horse because you are clearly unable to see the reality from your stratified position. 

We have an asylum process in the UK that anyone with a genuine case can apply to and if successful will gain legal entry into the country. That is exactly how it should be. 

But we now have a parallel asylum system which is based, not on 0rovem hardship, but on attempting to cross the channel and gain illegal entry in the full knowledge that if you are picked up you will be allowed to gain entry, jump the official queue and be taken care of by the UK authorities. 

It's therefore no surprise that increasing numbers of young men from places as far away as Vietnam are being sent by their families to the UK in increasing numbers. 8400 last year. Over 9000 already this year. Neither is it a cheap journey to make. An illegal migrant pays on average £5000 to traffic smuggling gangs for the crossing. So there are large profits to be made by criminal gangs. 

The RNLI and others assisting this illegal activity should be brought before the courts alongside the criminals and the illegal migrants. If the RNLI wish to become involved, and they shouldn't, then the minimum task should be to tow the illegal boats back to France. Australia solved the migrant crisis by towing boats to remote islands and processing asylum cases offshore. We should find suitable similar locations and do the same so that illegal migrants do not enter UK territory. Alternatively, we could do what Denmark did and stop paying benefits to illegal migrants. When the Danes did this the migrants stopped attempting to enter the country illegally. When the Danish briefly abounded this policy the illegal activity resumed. And when the Danes once again stopped benefits then once again the migrants stopped targeting Denmark. Proof that illegal migrants are attracted to European countries for the financial rewards that they gain and can subsequently send back to their families in their home countries. 

I also wonder, when people put money into RNLI charity boxes that they realise they are funding not just local lifeboat services but also funding payments to overseas projects. The RNLI, like the National Trust, is sadly another great institution infiltrated by the woke. In the case of the lifeboat service they are actively aiding and abetting criminal gangs and encouraging even more people to put their lives at risk by chancing their luck at a dangerous channel crossing. 

We have to stop the misery of human trafficking by having a strict policy of zero tolerance to illegal migration. If you are a genuine asylum case then apply through the proper channels. If you are an economic chancer go home. And if you are head of the RNLI you should be in prison. 

"The RNLI and others assisting this illegal activity should be brought before the courts alongside the criminals and the illegal migrants."

Absolute nonsense

It is not the job of the RNLI to decide of the merits of who is rescued from the sea. No more than during both world wars medical staff treated casualties irrespective of which side they were on or whether merely civilians. It is part of the Hippocratic oath.

What would rightwing sickos like you have ?

A Dr Mengele type on every lifeboat deciding who should be rescued and who should not ?

Should doctors similarly allow a 15 year old girl to go untreated when suffering the effects of taking an illegal drug ? Are drunken drivers to be left to die on the side of the road because the activity that caused them to crash their car was an illegal one ?

Are children in these boats to be regarded as having the same legal mental capacity as an adult ? Try running that through any court in the Western world.

Where would your stupidity end ?

1 hour ago, Barbe bleu said:

Of course you won't.   Bill is no more real than Clark Kent. 

Sorry for any unintentional spoiler but I only just found out that he was Superman all along. 😉

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

Sorry for any unintentional spoiler but I only just found out that he was Superman all along. 😉

well at least I've managed to get the surname spelt a little less offensively now 😜

12 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

In the first week GB News did OK, that didn't last very long. 

Farage will go the same way.

Simple Swindle doesn't grasp that the figures are for 7pm.

BBC news is on at 10pm

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

The RNLI and others assisting this illegal activity should be brought before the courts alongside the criminals and the illegal migrants. If the RNLI wish to become involved, and they shouldn't, then the minimum task should be to tow the illegal boats back to France. Australia solved the migrant crisis by towing boats to remote islands and processing asylum cases offshore. We should find suitable similar locations and do the same so that illegal migrants do not enter UK territory. Alternatively, we could do what Denmark did and stop paying benefits to illegal migrants. When the Danes did this the migrants stopped attempting to enter the country illegally. When the Danish briefly abounded this policy the illegal activity resumed. And when the Danes once again stopped benefits then once again the migrants stopped targeting Denmark. Proof that illegal migrants are attracted to European countries for the financial rewards that they gain and can subsequently send back to their families in their home countries. 

I also wonder, when people put money into RNLI charity boxes that they realise they are funding not just local lifeboat services but also funding payments to overseas projects. The RNLI, like the National Trust, is sadly another great institution infiltrated by the woke. In the case of the lifeboat service they are actively aiding and abetting criminal gangs and encouraging even more people to put their lives at risk by chancing their luck at a dangerous channel crossing. 

We have to stop the misery of human trafficking by having a strict policy of zero tolerance to illegal migration. If you are a genuine asylum case then apply through the proper channels. If you are an economic chancer go home. And if you are head of the RNLI you should be in prison. 

I see our little facist is back. Thank god the majority of British people see your evil thinking for what it is. 

RNLI has one mission: to save lives at sea. Including, fishermen, immigrants,  yours and Ms Patels if needs be .....

RNLI 1.jpg

RNLI 2 .jpg

Edited by Surfer

6 minutes ago, Surfer said:

I see our little facist is back. Thank god the majority of British people see your evil thinking for what it is. 

RNLI has one mission: to save lives at sea. Including, fishermen, immigrants,  yours and Ms Patels if needs be

i wouldn't pay too much heed to this cretins bleats.

Like many righties they will spew out what they think will cause the most offence (whatever name they are using) to provoke a reaction.

I expect he would deny the holocaust, claim the Sandy Hook shooting was a conspiracy against the right of US citizens to shoot a large number of people and believes that homosexuality is a 'lifestyle choice'.

I suppose having the RNLI as a scapegoat helps Farage and the brexiters distract attention away from the real brexitty reason why more people are coming over. Tools.