Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

Interesting to see the lies it was peddling to its thick as sht readers

"Britain and the EU have sensibly agreed to guarantee the rights of people already living in each other’s territory, to avoid a hard border in Ireland." - and as stated the UK has ended up with an EU border INSIDE the UK

"We can cut taxes. We can scrap EU regulations. We can ensure lower prices through free trade agreements with the many countries queuing up to sign deals with us." or the UK stays with EU regulation, prices have risen, no free trade agreements just rolling over previous EU deals with less benefits. NO country has been queueing up, the UK has gone round cap in hand and UK tax is at its highest since the early 1960s

otherwise the pound has fallen against the Euro, trade with the EU is down considerably, UK fishing industry is fcked.........

ps any for any brexiteer reading this I have $60bn in a Nigerian bank which I am willing to share with you

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

Ive tried to entertain them during your absence but they really are a grumpy old lot. 

Its all yours now😉

Swindon is wondering why you think he had a small boil😁

• Haha 1

As reported at the weekend, but now worse, @SwindonCanary Patel and their little bullies are abusing our RNLI heroes for saving migrants, including children from the sea. What hatred you have created Swindon, you refused at the weekend to condemn this scum as did Johnson, will you condemn them now or do you think migrants deserve to drown ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-57999224

4 minutes ago, Well b back said:

As reported at the weekend, but now worse, @SwindonCanary Patel and their little bullies are abusing our RNLI heroes for saving migrants, including children from the sea. What hatred you have created Swindon, you refused at the weekend to condemn this scum as did Johnson, will you condemn them now or do you think migrants deserve to drown ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-57999224

He wants them to drown in their own waters WBB.

37 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

He wants them to drown in their own waters WBB.

Indeed

@SwindonCanary says I am talking rubbish about his hate list, yet he like Patel refuses to condemn the bullies.

• Confused 1

The National Trust, RNLI, and many other very British institutions the so called patriots hate about this country. Maybe it's them that should leave and find some country that may be up to their "standards".

Professor Andrew Graves from the University of Bath has worked in the car industry for decades, from mass-production firms to Formula One. "Honda came because Britain was in the European market," he said.

Prof Graves is convinced Brexit played a crucial part.

He said: "The Swindon factory was world-class but because we chose to pull out of Europe, which was the most important market to Honda, they chose to stick with America and Japan.

"Brexit was the straw that broke the camel's back."

Professor Andrew Graves predicted that the Swindon plant would shut down when BMW took it over. He was wrong then, and is wrong again. Honda decided to take production back to Japan.

Edited by SwindonCanary

10 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Professor Andrew Graves predicted that the Swindon plant would shut down when BMW took it over. He was wrong then, and is wrong again. Honda decided to take production back to Japan.

rather a dumb reply even for you, as it does not explain what the reason was

and I'm sure we will all welcome the chance to read your evidence of Professor Andrew Graves words

@SwindonCanary

Instead of putting up disapproving faces why don’t you condemn your friends who have the same views as you that migrants should be banned. The reason you won’t we can only assume is just like the booing of the taking of the knee, you approve of the abuse the RNLI are getting. Just condemn it.

Swindle regards the RNLI as a friend of his enemies, therefore an enemy of his

the RNLI now fall into the category of being 'woke', liberal, elite, middle class etc

ie anyone who does not share the same narrow-minded racism as himself and so need a label that indicates the fault lies with them instead

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

So you are alive! Perhaps you can answer Wbb's question about whether you support the RNLI against the disgusting attacks by RWNJs. And then when you have answered that, you can answer my repeated question concerning why you support the Polish government's attempt to take control over the country's independent judiciary (a democratic requirement of EU membership) against the EU's attempt to stop this happening. For some reason you seem to be avoiding answering these questions.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

WRONG AGAIN ! BOTH OF YOUR  NAMES

Answer the questions you sad buffoon.

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

There is no question just statements !

"Professor Andrew Graves predicted that the Swindon plant would shut down when BMW took it over. He was wrong then, and is wrong again."

Perhaps you could provide the evidence for this

1 minute ago, Bill said:

"Professor Andrew Graves predicted that the Swindon plant would shut down when BMW took it over. He was wrong then, and is wrong again."

Hey Bill - perhaps you provide the evidence for the Ifollow logo! 

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

i was working in the Swindon plant I know what happened 

17 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

i was working in the Swindon plant I know what happened 

It is not about what happened, it as about the words you claim he said

we both know you are lying

19 minutes ago, Bill said:

Bill in 'lying' accusation shocker! 

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

You know nothing !

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

You know nothing !

I know you made a claim that once again you are unable to substantiate - and given that person's eminent work in the motor industry your claim runs totally at odds with what he has said elsewhere

A professor v a known and habitual liar  ?

hmmm 🤔

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

There is no question just statements !

You talk some s***.

Looking back I have asked the question 6 times now ‘ are you prepared to condemn people that are abusing the RNLI or not ‘ ?.

They have exactly the same views as you I just need to know if your view also is migrants ( especially children ) should be left to drown.

If you are not prepared to answer, then I can only assume you are in full support, just like you do not support the footballers for taking a stance against the racism they were receiving.