Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

1 minute ago, Bill said:

lying again, I have no evidence or interest in your family

I'm not the one lying it's you lot trying to catch me out !

27 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:
  • we are back to the instagram photo, A MISTAKE ON MY PART ! where this halfwit posted up a photo he had lifted from instagram and claimed was a former girlfriend, only to be caught out

I've got no idea of the backstory on this one but...

You mistakenly took a photo from Instagram and then tried to tell people on this forum that the lady in the photo was your girlfriend?

That is hilarious

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

LIAR ! give me the link

Ok you asked for it:

The original picture you posted has the the following file name which you stupidly forgot to change:

1240721185_WilliamRichardBOWDEN.jpg.86ded81a8d6ea5ca808b4e5106b48261

So if this is your personal photo we are supposed to believe that you gave it that name. But let's leave aside that issue for the moment for it is clear that whoever did name this photo intended to identify William Bowden as the relevant figure. So if you named it you are claiming that William Bowden is your grandfather.

Let's take a look at another photo from the Museum of Cornish Life in which william Bowden is identified:

https://photographs.museumofcornishlife.co.uk/Search/Places/Coverack

William Bowden is first on the left on the front row

HESFM_1977_470_480.jpg.a1670073295f5502cc514a7b9d8cd71b.jpg

Not very much like the fourth on the left in the pic you posted, but let's leave that aside for the moment.

William Bowden was born in 1852 https://www.geni.com/people/William-Bowden/6000000037857389633 so that would make him 60 years old at the time of this photo. Now let's be generous and assume he might have been about 30 years old when he fathered your own father, so your father was born circa 1882. And let's apply the same principle of generosity and assume he fathered you when he was about 30. That would make your birth circa 1912.

May I be the first to congratulate you on your remarkable longevity and wish you a very happy 119th birthday for this year. Perhaps that explains all those memory lapses.

That proves nothing you buffoon! You probably nicked that from somewhere too. I noticed that you have done nothing to address any of the points I just made, so I assume you expect us to believe you are 119 years old? Indy caught you out lying before, as have others. This lie is even more ridiculous.

I take it back, it does prove you're a blatant liar. I suggest you do what I've just done and follow the line back from William Bowden. Idiot!

Edited by horsefly

William Richard Bowden  IDIOT !   I was writing about his son Willian Henry Hocking 

Edited by SwindonCanary

3 minutes ago, horsefly said:

It gets worse! There is NO ONE named Hocking in the crew of the the Coverack lifeboat "Constance Melodie" , If only you had done your internet searching a bit more carefully. 

https://photographs.museumofcornishlife.co.uk/Search/Places/Coverack

look on my family tree I WROTE MY GRANDAD !

you will not catch me out 🤣

Edited by SwindonCanary

12 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

look on my family tree I WROTE MY GRANDAD !

You really are a useless liar.

You posted a picture of the coverack lifeboat crew from 1912 and claimed the fourth person from the left was your grandfather. There is NO ONE called William Hocking in that crew.

So why did you post a picture of a lifeboat crew claiming it depicted your grandfather William Hocking when he is not on it? Perhaps you can also explain why you named the photo William Bowden, when it's supposed to be your grandfather William Hocking?

Did you make another of your famous mistakes and post the wrong pic like your internet girlfriend?

Sadly, catching you out is all too easy as has been proved on so many occasions.

Edited by horsefly

11 minutes ago, horsefly said:

You really are a useless liar.

You posted a picture of the coverack lifeboat crew from 1912 and claimed the fourth person from the left was your grandfather. There is NO ONE called William Hocking in that crew.

So why did you post a picture of a lifeboat crew claiming it depicted your grandfather William Hocking when he is not on it? Perhaps you can also explain why you named the photo William Bowden, when it's supposed to be your grandfather William Hocking?

Did you make another of your famous mistakes and post the wrong pic like your internet girlfriend?

Sadly, catching you out is all too easy as has been proved on so many occasions.

I had a grandad and Great grandad  in the lifeboat crew, it was a way of life look at my family tree 

Edited by SwindonCanary

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

I had a grandad and Great grandad  in the lifeboat crew, it was a way of life look at my family tree 

Oh dear! changing the story yet again. I wonder how many people on here confuse their grandfather and great grandfather in such a crass and inexplicable way? Perhaps you can post pics of your granddad William Hocking in lifeboat action, you must have loads.

You fool no one, you got caught lying yet again. 

And to get back to the original issue, let's play along and imagine you do have a family history of lifeboat volunteers, let's imagine just how disgusted they would feel at your craven defence of Farage's attack on the near 200 years of RNLI tradition. But don't listen to me, why not pop down to Coverack lifeboat station and see how your defence of Farage goes down there (I can't promise you will be in a fit state to drive back).

Bringing us back to the positive outcome of Brexit.

Delta Johnson PM has seen the errors of his ways in rejecting the Lugano convention when enacting his exit, he now wants to be back in the lawyers enabling club, one wonders why? Sadly the EU had enough of trying to talk to a lying adulterous cheat who thinks he can change his mind every 4 seconds.

He wants to be back to save some 80bn worth of 'legal services' provided by us to the rest of the world, but not everyone shares his tarty relationship with the Telegraph imposter Daniel Hannan, who for years paraded himself as an outsider to Europe who was just in it for the money, just as Farage was.

The EU will not be forced by this liars  ability, he should be getting a high vis jacket that ties up at the back.

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/brexit-rancour-and-boris-johnsons-plan-to-rip-up-northern-ireland-deal-spell-trouble-for-uk-legal-industry-1125319

41 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Oh dear! changing the story yet again. I wonder how many people on here confuse their grandfather and great grandfather in such a crass and inexplicable way? Perhaps you can post pics of your granddad William Hocking in lifeboat action, you must have loads.

You fool no one, you got caught lying yet again. 

And to get back to the original issue, let's play along and imagine you do have a family history of lifeboat volunteers, let's imagine just how disgusted they would feel at your craven defence of Farage's attack on the near 200 years of RNLI tradition. But don't listen to me, why not pop down to Coverack lifeboat station and see how your defence of Farage goes down there (I can't promise you will be in a fit state to drive back).

it's only you who can't follow it !

31 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Bringing us back to the positive outcome of Brexit.

Delta Johnson PM has seen the errors of his ways in rejecting the Lugano convention when enacting his exit, he now wants to be back in the lawyers enabling club, one wonders why? Sadly the EU had enough of trying to talk to a lying adulterous cheat who thinks he can change his mind every 4 seconds.

He wants to be back to save some 80bn worth of 'legal services' provided by us to the rest of the world, but not everyone shares his tarty relationship with the Telegraph imposter Daniel Hannan, who for years paraded himself as an outsider to Europe who was just in it for the money, just as Farage was.

The EU will not be forced by this liars  ability, he should be getting a high vis jacket that ties up at the back.

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/brexit-rancour-and-boris-johnsons-plan-to-rip-up-northern-ireland-deal-spell-trouble-for-uk-legal-industry-1125319

The reason that Johnson is in another mess is the threat of losing membership of the Lugano Convention, it will move the NI Protocol into 2nd place soon but at least that will give them the chance to lie that it's sorted.

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/practice-points/the-lugano-convention-a-matter-of-genuine-concern-for-the-uk/5109312.article

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

it's only you who can't follow it !

1. You have not given any reason why you posted a picture claiming to show William Hocking when no such person was in the photo.

2. You have not explained why the picture you posted has the filename William Bowden.

3. You have not explained how William Hocking could possibly be in the picture taken in 1912 (which one of those lifeboatmen is 16years-old?).

4. You have not explained why you have confused the name of your grandfather with your great-grandfather.

5. You have provided no evidence that William Hocking was even a lifeboatman.

I could go on, but we're all very aware of your constant dissembling. Go visit you grandfather's grave and apologise for defending Farage.

10 minutes ago, horsefly said:

1. You have not given any reason why you posted a picture claiming to show William Hocking when no such person was in the photo. That's because he was not in it !   HOCKING was my Grandad 

2. You have not explained why the picture you posted has the filename William Bowden. He was my G Grandad William Bowden

3. You have not explained how William Hocking could possibly be in the picture taken in 1912 (which one of those lifeboatmen is 16years-old?). WILLIAM HOCKING WAS ON THE LIFEBOAT CREW IT'S THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN YOUR PICTURE 

4. You have not explained why you have confused the name of your grandfather with your great-grandfather.

NO CONFUSION AT ALL LOOK AT MY FAMILY TREE 

5. You have provided no evidence that William Hocking was even a lifeboatman.

DO YOU NEED IT ?  HE'S IN MY TREE  I HAVE HIM AS A QUARRYMAN/ LIFEBOATCREW 

Edited by SwindonCanary

20 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

The reason that Johnson is in another mess is the threat of losing membership of the Lugano Convention, it will move the NI Protocol into 2nd place soon but at least that will give them the chance to lie that it's sorted.

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/practice-points/the-lugano-convention-a-matter-of-genuine-concern-for-the-uk/5109312.article

thanks for the link, squiddy. He should have engaged his brain before enacting his folly.

1. You have not given any reason why you posted a picture claiming to show William Hocking when no such person was in the photo. That's because he was not in it !   HOCKING was my Grandad 

Then why in God's name did you post the picture and say your grandfather was fourth from the left in it. FFS man just stop all this pathetic dissembling.

Edited by horsefly

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

Oh dear, I wonder whether this is another example of Johnson being too thick to understand what he was doing or more probably being his usual duplicitous self of knowing it was a problem but pretending it wasn't because he wanted to look good as the PM who 'got Brexit done' - of course the only person that really got done was Johnson himself - what an idiot 😂😂

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

Then why in God's name did you post the picture and say your grandfather was fourth from the left in it. FFS man just stop all this pathetic dissembling.

The picture was of my Great Grandfather it's easy to loose track that's, why I posted my family for all to see  

Edited by SwindonCanary

11 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

The picture was of my Great Grandfather it's easy to loose track that's, why I posted my family for all to see  

IF that's true that's even more reason for you to feel ashamed for defending Farage against the memory of your great grandfather's noble commitment to the RNLI.

16 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

The picture was of my Great Grandfather it's easy to loose track.........

You sound rather like Boris Johnson there, although perhaps that is a little unfair on you - Johnson is even worse, he's lost track of how many children he's got!

2 minutes ago, horsefly said:

IF that's true that's even more reason for you to feel ashamed for defending Farage against the memory of your great grandfather's noble commitment to the RNLI.

For the last time I did not defend Farage !

• Haha 1

I am not one to stifle debate, but Swindon is either really not very bright or a really rather effective troll, given how he prompts multiple replies. Either way, is it worth it?

• Like 1

Not really. Best to ignore his "clarifications" although its quite fun to rebut the original post.

am not one to stifle debate, but Swindon is either really not very bright or a really rather effective troll, given how he prompts multiple replies. Either way, is it worth it?

it's only the ONE person Bill & Horsefly !

Edited by SwindonCanary

18 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

For the last time I did not defend Farage !

You certainly did, but never mind, here's another chance for you to defend your relative's honour against this disgraceful claim against the RNLI and condemn Farage for the following:

faragecunt.thumb.jpg.c36221507790249301c487e05b99e2f8.jpg