Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Leeds Utd*****

Awesome performance.  Pity about the goal conceded from the set piece; they will be disappointed by that but a fantastic all round performance.  Going up as champions is completely in our hands - let's go get it!

Absolutely ****in marvellous. Well done City, amazing result.😀

My heart rate can calm down now.

Phenomenal all-round performance. I am beginning to dare to dream (always a dangerous thing to do) :classic_laugh:

what a teaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario amazing game !

finally top reffereeeeeeeeeee

what a day!!!!

proud to be a canaryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Before the forum breaks down, here is a tweet from Craig Daniels. I'll let you guess which team he supports.

"Call me biased but don't think they deserved it at all, apart from the balls dropping to them, their shots were as bad as ours, their players played up to the ref constantly, Vrancic the biggest culprit, and it just didn't drop for us again. Result flattered them."

Well Krul did cost us a goal, his command of the box is truly woeful. And could still cost us throughout the remainder of the season if teams pick up on this. However that was a quite brilliant team performance on the whole and we certainly look like champions elect. Farke is working absolute wonders. 

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Before the forum breaks down, here is a tweet from Craig Daniels. I'll let you guess which team he supports.

"Call me biased but don't think they deserved it at all, apart from the balls dropping to them, their shots were as bad as ours, their players played up to the ref constantly, Vrancic the biggest culprit, and it just didn't drop for us again. Result flattered them."

Good old Leeds, always gracious in defeat

2 hours ago, ricardo said:

Seems frightened to change the team even though we keep conceding two goals a game.

A mistake IMO.

This is why I'm a spectator and not a manager🙃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ricardo said:

Seems frightened to change the team even though we keep conceding two goals a game.

A mistake IMO.

This is why I'm a spectator and not a manager🙃

What a headache when leitner ,tettey and klose are all fit......dont think we could justify replacing vrancic with leitner at the moment....just so much more of a goal threat....dont think we could get away with playing both of them could we??

I did a lap of the living room on the 3rd. Kicking myself for not going. Best performance since Wembley. Similar performance to that too.... high pressure, high stakes atmosphere and we just picked them apart and didnt give them a sniff. That was just total football. So many of my mates who support other teams have text saying what a ****ing performance.

Farke contract announcement on the pitch before the scum please.

Well Krul did cost us a goal, his command of the box is truly woeful. And could still cost us throughout the remainder of the season if teams pick up on this. However that was a quite brilliant team performance on the whole and we certainly look like champions elect. Farke is working absolute wonders. 

1 minute ago, Keith Scott said:

I think by now that any opposition manager has long since identified Krul frailties. Fortunately he enjoys great protection from whatever team mates are played in front of him, meaning most of the time he is called on to make reaction saves.... fortunately he is s**t hot at these. :classic_smile:

Truly and awesome performance!! It was like watching Barcelona at times but I have to say the number of tackles, crucial one's at that, was incredible! We harried, chased and won any 50/50 ball! We really look like the best team in the league, can we do it? Yes, we can! I just hope we play like this on Sunday and leave the scum further in trouble!!!

20 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Superb performance. What really stuck me was the technical ability and close control of our players. Some really tight neat football played.

Anyone know what the Krul Bamford thing was about?

Krul stepped in to separate Bamford and Godfrey, and Bamford reacted to it. Don't know what the Bamford/Godfrey thing was about, but it looked to be something said between the two.

Truly and awesome performance!! It was like watching Barcelona at times but I have to say the number of tackles, crucial one's at that, was incredible! We harried, chased and won any 50/50 ball! We really look like the best team in the league, can we do it? Yes, we can! I just hope we play like this on Sunday and leave the scum further in trouble!!!

I did not get to see the game and not home for 3 days, so the wait to watch this game  will be excruciating! I never want to wish my life way, but..........

I did not get to see the game and not home for 3 days, so the wait to watch this game  will be excruciating! I never want to wish my life way, but..........