Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

This Season's PUP Pledges

We didn''t have a thread for this early season because there were so many other CSF initiatives on the board. But now seems a good time as the season begins to take shape. We already had a pledge from Parma on another thread : -
[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]13th. Transition season. Will gladly pay £10 for every place above that we achieve. Will send all funds to Nutella for the DS boys and girls. Parma[/quote]
I will pledge £1 for every City clean sheet this season.
There''s no minimum amount if any posters want to be involved. Every pound increases our total of the CSF and our DS boys and girls.

I will go for similar, to what I did last season. I will pledge £5, for every position below 3rd, that we finish.

So, that is £5 for a 4th place finish, £10 for a 5th place finish etc

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I will give £10 if Big Vince makes himself known at the AGM. [:D][/quote]I will donate £10 if Big Vince gets up at the AGM and accuses Smith and Jones of the myriad supposed failings he has listed against them here on umpteen occasions and ends by proposing a motion of no-confidence in their ownership.

Anthony £1 per penalty scored by us in a league or cup game 
Diane  £1 for every goal Wessie scores

Not feeling too imaginative but ill match your clean sheet pledge Nutty and do the same.

Hey, reading it back it sounds like a incontinence competition.

On AlongComeNorwich I predicted that Vrancic and Reed would be our two most effective signings (don''t ask me for the lotto numbers, clearly) but I''ll stump up a quid for every goal they get, so that''s currently £3 and will Mario be on pens....

A fiver for each win we have against Ipswich this season (Including any FA cup/play off games)

A tenner for a playoff+ position finish

and I''ll follow similar in the fashion to another of a pound for every place we finish below second (starting at a quid for 3rd)

Just be sure to PM me to remind me at the end of the season, Nutty, as I''m not about on here anywhere near as much as I would like to be these days

£10 if we''re in the top 6 at Christmas and £25 if we''re there at the end of the season.

£1 for every positive goal difference (if you get what I mean)

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I will give £10 if Big Vince makes himself known at the AGM. [:D][/quote]I''ll match that, Tilly.I''ll also pledge 10p for every league goal this season, and an additional 10p for every league point this season.

I will also match Tilly''s £10 Big Vince pledge.

There could be alot riding on Big Vince,somebody should let him know what he may be robbing the kids of.

Two from me please

- £2 for each point gained over 72

- £1 for each new waveney account added to Lappins roll of honour. Subject to a £20 limit..

[quote user="Zimmers Left Foot"]£1 for each new waveney account added to Lappins roll of honour. Subject to a £20 limit..[/quote]You''ll be needing this then.......Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis?  / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron  / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting Canary / The young canary / Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner / The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla ice / Armitage Shanks / Canary Top Hat / Captain Birdseye / The Bin Slayer / Paston Canary / Norwich Market Canary[<:o)]

Thanks Lappin

I think Captain B is my starting point? So thats £4 in, 16 to go..

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]£10 for every position we finish BELOW 23rd this season. 😊[/quote]
Thanks Crafty. At the moment we''re 33rd so it would cost you a oner. But it does seem like we''ll finish a lot closer that that[Y]