Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 4

Welcome to week four of our

tenth Rays Funds season. This weekend we have another first timer in the hot

seat with Molly Windley picking the final six games. Molly joined us last

season and has soon become a valued member of our team. This season he’s been

one of our few PUPs to find early form in the crazy first few weeks. He has 2/3

and is on +2.01. Molly Windley is already on Rays signature after winning on

the match bet last season. Hopefully the fixtures will be kinder this week and

we can find Molly Windley plenty of good suggestions from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon

of this weekend that are listed on the William

Hill or Bet365
web site. Good luck Gary.

This weekend we have

Woostercanary selecting from your Norwich picks. Wooster has been a real star

on our threads since he joined. He’s also really supportive of me and the

various different things we do over the season. Wooster has already got his

name on Ray’s signature after winning on this match bet previously and I’m

looking forward to seeing what he comes up with for our game at Birmingham on

Saturday. Good luck Laurence, you have a tenner to spend choosing from the PUPs

selections and your own.

I’m loving that we are getting

50 PUPs take part this season. It’s a great help to the those in the hot seats

to have so many great suggestions. These early weeks have been the toughest

start I can ever remember. Stick with us. It will get better.

Now I’ll hand the thread over

to Molly Windley and Woostercanary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our

best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of

raising money for the Community Sports Foundation.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gary and Laurence ... the thread

is yours.......[:)]........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always I

leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,2, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo,2, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC,

Hughesy, Gregt, GMF,2, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District

Canary, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary,

yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £1493 for the Community Sports

Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2,

Crabbycanary,2, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,

Woostercanary, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell, nutty,2, Feedthewolf,2,

Lappinitup,3, NWC, Wes Hooly Fan, Twidio, Ray, PUPanon, Molly Windley,

93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink, Cityangel, AJ, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,

Graham Humphrey, Diesel Doris, Duncan Edwards, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,

Platonic, Cosmic Twin, Mr Jenkins, yes PUPs £657 for the Community Sports

Foundation.

And with £1494

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, Euro 16 and donations we now have a total

of £5684 since we began of which £696 is

already banked for the next presentation.

Hi PUP`sThank you for your kind introduction Nutty, I`m looking forward to picking this weeks six teams for the PUP`s accy.I usually like an outside punt but will be putting that aside and be looking just for a return however small the odds are just to get us rolling this season.Not my usual style but my strategy this week will be short priced odds on favourites, preferably homers.Have set aside Friday night to go through all the picks so a deadline of around midnight Friday if you would like your pick to be considered.Good luck to all.

Molly, if it''s short-odds home bankers you''re after, look no further that the Dutch Eredivisie.PSV (3-0-0, +6) are at home to FC Groningen (0-0-3, -8). Odds of 2/11, while short, actually look pretty generous for this one.As for the NCFC match, despite the fact we''ve been relatively solid defensively so far this season, I always expect an open game when we play away in the Championship under Neil. As such, Norwich to win and both teams to score at 18/5 represents excellent value IMO.Good luck one and all...

A Saturday evening offering from Croatia this week...

Intra 1961 (0-3-3 3-11) v Dinamo Zagreb (5-1-0 13-3) - Away Win (currently at 4/11)

And a positive match bet, HT/FT Norwich/Norwich at 12/5

Best of luck Molly, Wooster and all you PUPs

After a truly appalling start to the season (0 - 3) I''ll go for Fenerbahçe vs. Kayserispor (home win). At least my early season bet is providing some slight form of redemption.

For the City bet I''ll go for Brady to score any time.

All the best everyone!

Apples

Hi all

After last weeks fiasco costing me a win (damn Man U having to play on a Friday!) I''m in early this week.

My money''s on Southampton to win this week and further compound Sunderland''s misery.

For the Norwich match, i''m tempted to go for another 1-1 but I think I''ll plump for both teams to score, which covers that and allows us to win as well :).

Good luck all.

Everton home win for me please

For Norwich I''ll suggest 1-2 or Canos to score anytime

Good Luck Molly & Woostercanary

My pick this week is Man Utd away win and for Norwich I''m predicting a 1-2 away win

Good luck everyone

A very good evening to you Nutty and wishing every success to Molly and wooster not forgetting good luck to all you other lovely PUPs out there.After a mare of a start with just 1 from 3 its a needs must situation to get up to 50% and up the League Table before the gravy swilling Northerner,Hissing Sid and his ''Er Indoors carry on with their mickey taking so it is off to the Highlands in Jockland.A  HOME WIN please for FORMARTINE UNITED v Fort William and before anybody says anything i know it is 1/16. [:$]For the Norwich bet Canos to score at anytime.

Off to The Irish League for me this week with:

CRUSADERS v Portadown HOME WIN

Good Luck Molly and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet Klose to score anytime. Best of Luck Wooster.

Hi all, I think hull city''s flying start is due to end so I''m picking MAN UTD away win against hull.

Norwich bet I''d go for canos to score last

Good luck

[quote user="TIL 1010"]A very good evening to you Nutty and wishing every success to Molly and wooster not forgetting good luck to all you other lovely PUPs out there.After a mare of a start with just 1 from 3 its a needs must situation to get up to 50% and up the League Table before the gravy swilling Northerner,Hissing Sid and his ''Er Indoors carry on with their mickey taking so it is off to the Highlands in Jockland.A  HOME WIN please for FORMARTINE UNITED v Fort William and before anybody says anything i know it is 1/16. [:$]For the Norwich bet Canos to score at anytime.[/quote]My bet was on Corals but 365 might not have it so if you cannot find it Nutty i will have a HOME WIN for FEYENOORD v Excelsior at a very poor 1/7 [;)].

If I may suggest a possible look, Sparta Prague have an unbeaten start to their league and play away to their local rivals Dukla Prague! I''d be looking at a Sparta win here!

[quote user="Indy"]If I may suggest a possible look, Sparta Prague have an unbeaten start to their league and play away to their local rivals Dukla Prague! I''d be looking at a Sparta win here![/quote]
Welcome Indy and thank you for the selection. We need all the help we can get. Stick around buddy.

if only there was a norwich bets league - I would be one of the super seven sitting on 0/3!

Looking for Barnsley to get me off the mark & to maintain their dominance over local rivals rotherham with a home win.

As for City bet I like the look of the game to have less than 2.5 goals.

Good luck to one and all

League 1 for me this week, and HOME win for Bradford v Oldham.

And for the City bet, 3-1 and Jerome to be on score sheet.

Good luck all, especially the dynamic duo of Wooster and Molly W, have a good feeling that both will bring home the goods this weekend.

Portugal for me please

Nacional Madeira v Benfica away win

For City''s game I smell another draw. 1-1.

Good luck Wooster and Molly.

Thanks Nutty, I''m no good with betting, but having watched the Dukla highlights I''ve been keeping an eye on them.

As for City, I''m with Less, 3-1 would be about right but I can see Canos starting and scoring.

hello fellow PUPs having seen and heard how poor Coventry were not only on Tuesday night but also last week at Bradford, I''m going for a bit of a long shot and tipping Northampton to continue there long run of good results.

Coventry v NORTHAMPTON away win.

For the match bet I was always nervous about this fixture as my Dad was a Blue nose, and I always remember them getting the upper hand against us. (and of course the play off Final!) I''ll go for a 2-1 home win and hope I''m hopelessly wrong.

No home wins in eight games make a Brum draw no bet @ 2.5 look attractive. The same odds are available for them to score first, which is something they''ve done quite often in the past.Good luck Wooster.

[quote user="Indy"]Thanks Nutty, I''m no good with betting, but having watched the Dukla highlights I''ve been keeping an eye on them.

As for City, I''m with Less, 3-1 would be about right but I can see Canos starting and scoring.[/quote]
That''s great information Indy. Don''t worry about betting. I put on a bet at the end of the week but the thread is about predicting. Then the PUP in the hot seat reads all the predictions and reduces them to his/her six most likely.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Ireland -- Cork home win against Longford TownNorwich bet, Norwich to win and both teams to score [/quote]
That fixture is Friday buddy therefore of no use to Molly.

Premier league for Molly: -
Man City          v          West Ham          Home Win
And for Wooster: -
We''ve drawn each of our last four meetings with Brum so I''m going for a draw this time. But to be more adventurous in three of those games we came from behind. (The other was 0-0) so HT/FT - Birmingham/Draw.