Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

EVERTON vs NORWICH - Match Thread

Chants of there''s only one Alex Neil clearly heard on the stream.

"Not really aure what AN could have done differently in this game. We''ve missed chances had decisions against us etc. The games been at a slow tempo but pretty normal for a last game."

There''s 1 striker in the whole squad. How''s he supposed to change the game? I''ve heard of playing for a draw but that team looks about as close to "playing for a loss" as I''ve ever seen, as evidenced by the current scoreline.

I would presume our other strikers have made clear they have no interest in ncfc....

I''d make the players find their own way back to Norwich, they don''t deserve a coach trip back..

I''d rip up the contracts of every single one of them and tell them never to set foot in our fine city ever again

And then I''d sack the tool of a manager.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]I''d make the players find their own way back to Norwich, they don''t deserve a coach trip back..

I''d rip up the contracts of every single one of them and tell them never to set foot in our fine city ever again

And then I''d sack the tool of a manager.[/quote]

They are flying back. I think a 6 hour train trip with the fans to answer any questions would be more apt

Spurs have fallen apart. Contrasting ends to the season. Seems like Newcastle have more spirit than us, people want to start reconsidering next season''s prediction?

Christ there are some fickle fans on this thread..return of Everton''s best defender as well as the recent removal of their terribly-performing manager, how often do we see results happen like this?

AN in, deserves 10 games

I quite honestly would rather have RVW in the team that Naismith, he is total garbage. What a complete waste of money.

I think its more likely Newcastle players are desperate for a club to sign them now.

Imagine Nathan Redmonds shop windown performance vs Watford. X it by 10 and you have Newcastle today.Are we to assume from that, and our performance today, that none of our players want to get out

[quote user="Making Plans"]Imagine Nathan Redmonds shop windown performance vs Watford. X it by 10 and you have Newcastle today.Are we to assume from that, and our performance today, that none of our players want to get out[/quote]

on this evidence, nobody will want them

[quote user="Bomber"]At the end of the day Brady grabbed his arm which put the ball in the referees court as he had to make a decision - why do we keep giving these referees the decision to make in the first place - suicidal[/quote]

Exactly !! A clear penalty.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Making Plans"]Imagine Nathan Redmonds shop windown performance vs Watford. X it by 10 and you have Newcastle today.Are we to assume from that, and our performance today, that none of our players want to get out[/quote]

on this evidence, nobody will want them[/quote][:D]

I can honestly say that other than Klose, there isn''t one player that I would be disappointed to see leave.

My God. Destroyed by a managerless Everton.

Well at least it is over now. We don''t have to dread our next fixture for a while. Now looking forward to the cull.

Crabbycanary3 wrote the following post at 15/05/2016 4:55 PM:

Did any of the players offer up their shirts to the fans?

Should have offered them the whole kit before the match.

Mbokani not in the squad to me says he has already packed his suitcases and caught a flight back to Russia. Big,big changes in the strike force required as a matter of urgency. Please don''t mention RVW or Lafferty doing a job in the Championship because it won''t happen.

I think wholesale changes will be made. More perhaps than we have seen before. Board changes too of course. I had accepted relegation on Wednesday and am glad the season is over. But I have less confidence about new recruits in close season.

Time to get interested in the Euros, cricket etc and see if the enthusiasm returns late July

For an irrelevant match, I thought we were professional enough but again toothless and no rub of the green. The pen looked like lukaku tugged Brady''s arm before flinging himself, however, Brady had already lost him. Naismith showed enough to suggest he will be valuable for us next year in the chumps. Bennet and Martin cannot play together, with the latter looking like a rabbit in headlights.

Glad it''s over, time to get cracking with the squad overhaul.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Mbokani not in the squad to me says he has already packed his suitcases and caught a flight back to Russia. Big,big changes in the strike force required as a matter of urgency. Please don''t mention RVW or Lafferty doing a job in the Championship because it won''t happen.[/quote]

Has Kiev (Ukraine) been taken over by the Russians?

Meh, i take today with a pinch of salt. We were missing our best 2 players and the rest of the team is demoralised and had bugger all to play for.

I''m disappointed but on to next season now...

[quote user="Hughtonanny"]For an irrelevant match, I thought we were professional enough but again toothless and no rub of the green. The pen looked like lukaku tugged Brady''s arm before flinging himself, however, Brady had already lost him. Naismith showed enough to suggest he will be valuable for us next year in the chumps. Bennet and Martin cannot play together, with the latter looking like a rabbit in headlights.

Glad it''s over, time to get cracking with the squad overhaul.[/quote]

Meant that Bennett was the one ball watching and not reading the play but I hope we never see that combo again.