Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 29

Psg to beat toulouse for me please... and hoolahan to score anytime.

Good luck all!

Jb

Good Luck Trish,

AFC Wimbledon v LUTON - AWAY WIN

NWC, for the Norwich bet, HT Draw - FT Norwich.

Leedscanary

PS - Tilson with the safe option again as mentioned in The Nelson last week.....

Shall we just give him the Trophy now?

Spain this week

Atletico Madrid v Almeria - Home Win

And Bassong to score for the match bet

Good luck everyone, especially Diesel Doris and NWC

[quote user="DundeeFc"]sorry I''m new to this ..do you pick one team to win ? each week[/quote]

Yes buddy. We each pick our very best then the PUP in the hot seat, this week Diesel Doris, chooses six to make up our final selections.

You''ll also probably see some of us pick options for the Norwich game like 1st goal scorer, correct score, total goals etc. Then the nominated PUP, this week NWC, picks up to six of them as final selections. Which brings me nicely on to .... would you feel confident enough to pick the final selections for the Norwich match next month? We''d love you to have a turn.

I''m off to Asda now but will check back later.

[quote user="DundeeFc"]sorry I''m new to this ..do you pick one team to win ? each week[/quote]Yeah, just one game. Could be a dead cert or a risky choice, win or draw, whatever you like, from any country, played Sat, Sun or Mon, but it is all down to the weeks host to pick the final six. [Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="DundeeFc"]sorry I''m new to this ..do you pick one team to win ? each week[/quote]

Yes buddy. We each pick our very best then the PUP in the hot seat, this week Diesel Doris, chooses six to make up our final selections.

You''ll also probably see some of us pick options for the Norwich game like 1st goal scorer, correct score, total goals etc. Then the nominated PUP, this week NWC, picks up to six of them as final selections. Which brings me nicely on to .... would you feel confident enough to pick the final selections for the Norwich match next month? We''d love you to have a turn.

I''m off to Asda now but will check back later.

[/quote]

Eddie are you meeting Dorrans or some more secretive loan signing!?!? 😉😉😉😉

Evening All and a special Good Luck 😘 to Mum - I know how much you want your name on that signature - to go along with my two!! 😉😉😉

MMMK - Elche -v- REAL MADRID AWAY WIN

MM - Paderborn -v- BAYERN MUNICH AWAY WIN

Spent some of my formative years in Paderborn and much as I''d love to see them do well I don''t think that will be this week!!

For the Norwich bet Johnson any time - I hope he''ll want to celebrate his contract with another goal!!

Good Luck everyone 💛💚

Sorry I missed last week. Hectic.

This week I choose A C Mila to beat Cessena and for City''s game > 2.5 goals. Good luck all.

[quote user="Leedscanary"]Good Luck Trish,

AFC Wimbledon v LUTON - AWAY WIN

NWC, for the Norwich bet, HT Draw - FT "Norwich.

Leedscanary

PS - Tilson with the safe option again as mentioned in The Nelson last week.....

Shall we just give him the Trophy now?
[/quote] Kev,  I don''t thik it''s a case of what Mr. Tilson should be "given" but more a case of what should be "taken away."  Certainly, I think his GPS navigator should be taken from him as by now, surely he must know the the highways he utilizes between Munich, Barcelona and Madrid so well that he could find them even if blindfolded. [;)]

Good luck to everyone and especially Diesel Doris & NWC.

I''m going for a draw between Hull & QPR, at 9/4.

And I think we''ll win 3-2, at 28/1.

Conference North, and I don''t think I am being too leftfield by suggesting that top team AFC Fylde will win away to bottom club Hyde, given that there''s just the 49 points separating the two sides...

Good luck Trish and all PUPs.

As three of my short list have already been picked and I always like to offer the picker and alternative selection, Ill go for the team who knocked us out of the Capital one cup this year, and have gone from strength to strength since then. they are 30 points ahead of there opponents in the league and looking like very strong candidates for promotion.

So for Diesel at odds of 1/1 an IMO the value bet of the weekend in England

Tranmere v Shrewsbury AWAY WIN

For the Norwich Bet, everything points to a attacking goals galore match, I''m hoping it the perfect away performance and we keep it very tight an nick a 1-0 win @9/1

Good luck to both pickers.

NN If possible can I move my date, I''m not a big fan of international week and without sounding ungrateful at the opportunity would rather a PUP with more "enthusiasm for the internationals" had the opportunity.as this would increase the chance of adding to the CSF Pot.

Hi PUPs, I''ll go for the Turkish Canaries for a home win, Fenerbahçe vs Akhisar Belediyespor (Fener home win)

For the match bet I''ll go for a City win, over 3.5 goals (and I''ve sneaky feeling Russ Martin will bag a goal too).

Best wishes and happy hunting to one and all [:D]

Apples               

I''m going to France for my pick this weekend. Lyon''s top with a great home record should be too good for a faltering Nantes. 6/10 odds look generous to me so maybe I''m missing something?

I looked at this game too but Lyon are likely to still be missing their top scorer (also Ligue 1 top scorer) and have scored 2 goals in the three games he''s missed.

I''ve opted instead for WOLFSBURG HOME WIN.

How about both teams to score for the match bet

Good luck everybody

Best of luck all PUP''s. I''m going for Chelsea vs Burnley - home win.

I''m also going for a home win for Fenerbahce v. Akhisar Belediyespor.

Fenerbahce are W8 D2 L0 F19 A8 at home and Akhisar B. are W2 D0 L7 F8 A19 away.

Good Luck, Diesel Doris!

For the match bet ~ Howson to score any time! Good Luck, NWC!

Group 3 of Spain''s Segunda B.Lleida Esportiu to win at home against Elche II.Second versus bottom. Lleida Esportiu with a 10-1-2 and 23/8 home record. Elche II with a 0-2-11 and 6/26 away record.Lleida Esportiu do not generally score a hatful of goals, which may be reflected in the attractive odds of 3/10, but Elche II have lost their last six away in a row, conceding 16 and scoring one.---For the NCFC bet I like the look of Whittaker to score anytime, at 10/1.Good luck to all!

Blackburn to beat Blackpool for me this week.

For the Norwich bet I would love a high scoring win 3-2 maybe.

Good luck Diesel Doris NWC and all pickers.

Nutty march 7th is fine. Looking forward to it.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]NN If possible can I move my date, I''m not

a big fan of international week and without sounding ungrateful at the

opportunity would rather a PUP with more "enthusiasm for the internationals" had

the opportunity.as this would increase the chance of adding to the CSF

Pot.[/quote]

No problem buddy, Pauls Ferry swapped and you now have 21st.

[quote user="Hector Brockelbank"]I''m going to France for my pick this

weekend. Lyon''s top with a great home record should be too good for a faltering

Nantes. 6/10 odds look generous to me so maybe I''m missing something? I looked

at this game too but Lyon are likely to still be missing their top scorer (also

Ligue 1 top scorer) and have scored 2 goals in the three games he''s

missed.[/quote]

Thanks for posting Hector. I''m sticking with the pick but that''s useful

information for the thread.[Y]

Chelsea home win.

For the Norwich bet,

- Bassong to score. Wouldn''t be surprised to see him score against the team he''s just been on loan at.

- Norwich to win 1 - 2

- h/t - draw, f/t - Norwich

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Doris & NWC.

NCFC bet to come shortly - the bookies don''t know how to call this one, so might be a case of smaller bets with higher odds...

Villareal to beat Eibar please.

For the City bet, how about Over 5.5 and Over 6.5 goals at 12/1 and 25/1 respectively?

Good to see some new people getting involved in this thread to raise money for such a good cause.

I''m here near Watford ready for the game tomorrow I''ve got a feeling its going to be a great weekend for us Norwich fans and for us pups, so c''mon Trish and NWC we can do this!