Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 29

PSG to win for me this week.

For Norwich bet I quite fancy Howson to score any time.

Afc Fylde win for me please. If theres no odds for the game, I''l ltake a Chelsea win   As always heres hoping for both a PUPs and City win

First of all thank you everyone for all the great picks this week. Its been really difficult so sorry if I haven''t picked yours. Here goes:

PSG.(my pick)

Fenerbache

Lleida Esportiu

Chelsea

Viktoria Plzen

Wolfsburg

Good Luck all you lovely PUPs and to NWC for the Norwich bet😃😃

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]First of all thank you everyone for all the great picks this week. Its been really difficult so sorry if I haven''t picked yours. Here goes:

PSG.(my pick)

Fenerbache

Lleida Esportiu

Chelsea

Viktoria Plzen

Wolfsburg

Good Luck all you lovely PUPs and to NWC for the Norwich bet😃😃[/quote]

Great job Trish. Thank you for these. It was difficult because i counted 31 different selections. But that''s great testament to our wonderful team of PUPs. And what a fantastic six you''ve come up with. I think only the cruelest of bad luck can stop these.

Now I see you sent me another tenner via paypal. I''m assuming the intention is to double the bet and that''s fantastic too. Thank you for that. We were of course using up our free bet thanks to jb''s unlucky 5/6 last week. So I''ve placed the bet twice with Bill Hill. With the free bet the potential return is £33.09. And then with the tenner to double it the potential return is £43.09. So in total we are playing for an exciting £76.18. Here are the details : -

Chelsea

1/5

3:00 Sat

GMF, NBS

PSG

3/10

4:00 Sat

Herman, JB, AJ, DDoris

Viktoria Plezn

2/11

7:15 Sat

Trent

Wolfsburg

1/3

4:30 Sun

Sid, Hector

Lleida Esportiu

4/11

5:00 Sun

Purple

Fenerbahce

2/7

6:00 Mon

Apples, Cosmic

So that''s three tomorrow, two on Sunday and the last game is on Monday evening. Good luck Trish and all you PUPs[Y][:)]

Ok here we go with the NCFC bet. Didn''t realise this was going to be so difficult trying to bet with your head and not your heart!!!Norwich to win first half £2 - 11/5 Billy HillMatch over 3.5 goals £2 - 2/1 with Billy HillNorwich win and over 2.5 goals £2 - 13/5 Billy HillWatford not to score (here''s hoping!) £2 - 11/4 Billy HillGrabban to score first £1 - 4/1 Billy HillNorwich to win 4-0 and Nathan Redmond to score last £1 - 320/1 Billy HillBassong to score anytime and Norwich to win £1 - 14/1 with Billy HillBradley Johnson to score anytime £1 -  9/2 with Billy HillWith my friday night brain I make that the £12 stake, and a possible return on all of these bets which would make shed loads of cash for the csf!!!Get your fingers crossed, score the goals and park the bus!!!

NWC

[quote user="NWC"]Ok here we go with the NCFC bet. Didn''t realise this was going to be so difficult trying to bet with your head and not your heart!!!Norwich to win first half £2 - 11/5 Billy HillMatch over 3.5 goals £2 - 2/1 with Billy HillNorwich win and over 2.5 goals £2 - 13/5 Billy HillWatford not to score (here''s hoping!) £2 - 11/4 Billy HillGrabban to score first £1 - 4/1 Billy HillNorwich to win 4-0 and Nathan Redmond to score last £1 - 320/1 Billy HillBassong to score anytime and Norwich to win £1 - 14/1 with Billy HillBradley Johnson to score anytime £1 -  9/2 with Billy HillWith my friday night brain I make that the £12 stake, and a possible return on all of these bets which would make shed loads of cash for the csf!!!Get your fingers crossed, score the goals and park the bus!!!

NWC

[/quote]

Thank you for these Marcus. You hit the nail on the head buddy, it is difficult when you can''t bet with your heart. Thankfully not as bad as last season where it was such a trial to bet with your head and still be even a little positive. I love your strategy in making all the bets possible. That''s an achievement in its self. And thank you once again for doubling the bet. I placed the bets to our best advantage. I couldn''t get 9/2 on Bradley but did get 4/1. This is what we have : -

Norwich to win first half

£2.00 Bet 365

11/5

£6.40

Match over 3.5 goals

£2.00 Bet 365

2/1

£6.00

Norwich win and over 2.5 goals

£2.00 Bet 365

3/1

£7.00

Watford not to score

£2.00 Bill Hill

11/4

£7.50      

Grabban to score first goal

£1.00 Bet 365

6/1

£7.00

Norwich 4-0 + Redmond last goal

£1.00 Bill Hill

320/1

£321.00

Norwich win + Bassong anytime

£1.00 Bill Hill

14/1

£15.00

Bradley Johnson anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

4/1

£5.00

Good luck buddy. You deserve the football Gods to be on our side.

Good luck Diesel Doris - they look great picks. Here''s hoping for another bumper pups weekend

[quote user="Herman "]First two are 1-0 up.[Y][/quote]And a fiver in the bank for Grabban''s first goal! 4-0 with Redmond to score last at 320/1 is still on, just sayin''...

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Herman "]First two are 1-0 up.[Y][/quote]And a fiver in the bank for Grabban''s first goal! 4-0 with Redmond to score last at 320/1 is still on, just sayin''...[/quote]Great minds, Eddie... [:)]

Oh well I''ll get the wine out now and drown my sorrows!! Well done NWC with the match bet😊 oh and Ip***t lost😊😊😊😊 so it''s not all bad. We''ll be back next week 👍

I thought for a few minutes, could it possibly be Mr Redmond for £321?????But I''ll settle for a fantastic city away win, and £21.50 in the coffers for the CSF.

Unlucky DD btw - I think that was a shock to all...

You must be chuffed NWC. You put a lot of effort into these selections. You got 3 and was in with a real chance of landing the "Hail Mary" pick. Well done again buddy :)

Several shocking performances today, including today''s ref..., but the Pups still come out with a victory. Well done all and hopefully next week will be the one!

Hard Luck Trish but well done NWC.

Another bad week for me picking M''brough but as long as the pups win something and our team win thats the main thing.

Hey everyone, really really sorry i''ve been AWOL again. I do love this thread and feel bad for abandoned it. Lots of personal reasons I won''t go into.

Been keeping a bit of an eye on it though, even without posting any picks. Its great to see the spirit still going and a few wins, the Norwich match bet seems to be doing so well this season, This week included. Well done NWC.

I will really really try to put more effort into doing this, miss you guys!!