Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Van Wolfswinkel storms out of Carrow Road?!

Agreed^

Or he could have sped off to pick up his family to watch the game.

I play on Saturdays at an amateur level and my missus doesn''t mind watching but she absolutely hates having to get their early.. I''m sure my WAG is the same as RvW''s.. As is our footballing ability (same scoring record this season!)

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]looks like "tyles" from the tweet has a very vivid imagination then if RVW is in the jarrold.[/quote]

To be fair, he could well have sped off in his car then thought about how unprofessional he would look and gone back. Could also have sped off to pick up his wife or whatever when told he wasn''t playing a part. May have looked like he stormed off.

Him being in the Jarrold doesn''t really prove this kid is a fantasist and radio Norfolk also reported Ricky had left the ground...[/quote]

R Norfolk reported what was on Twitter because like the rest of the tweeters on Twitter they believe any old rubbish that is tweeted by any old tw@t.

Sounds like a silly little boy, would about sum him and his time here up. He needs to grow up, grow a pair and take responsibility for his part in sending us down or he needs to f**k off sharpish.

if it is true then with a bit of luck he keeps driving, Leaves his car at the airport, gets on the plane and never comes back...

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Sounds like a silly little boy, would about sum him and his time here up. He needs to grow up, grow a pair and take responsibility for his part in sending us down or he needs to f**k off sharpish.[/quote]

How is he a silly boy if, as reported, he''s sitting in the Jarrold?

The Great Mass Debater wrote the following post at 11/05/2014 4:25 PM:

"With Loza in front of him for today at least, it would seem that the decision has been made on RvW''s future... "

Has Adams been given the job then? Jeez....

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]The Great Mass Debater wrote the following post at 11/05/2014 4:25 PM:

"With Loza in front of him for today at least, it would seem that the decision has been made on RvW''s future... "

Has Adams been given the job then? Jeez....[/quote]if he''s stormed out of Carrow Road then ricky has made his mind up for the new manager whoever it may be

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Joanna Grey"]The Great Mass Debater wrote the following post at 11/05/2014 4:25 PM:

Has Adams been given the job then? Jeez....[/quote]if he''s stormed out of Carrow Road then ricky has made his mind up for the new manager whoever it may be[/quote]

How many more times, he''s sitting in the Jarrold stand, stop believing what''s on twitter, it''s not a reliable source.

I''ve heard a deal has been done with Feyonoord for £6m approx anyway.

Probably why Loza is ahead of him today.

[quote user="Clint"]I''ve heard a deal has been done with Feyonoord for £6m approx anyway.

Probably why Loza is ahead of him today.[/quote]

Did you hear it on Twitter?

I didn''t hear it on twitter and didn''t say it was fact, just what I''ve heard!

Apparently RVW is beating himself up about our relegation. He believes he was bought to score goals to keep us in the premiership and it hasn''t happened so he is struggling to cope with it.

If this is true maybe he wasn''t in the right state of mind to play today?

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Apparently RVW is beating himself up about our relegation. He believes he was bought to score goals to keep us in the premiership and it hasn''t happened so he is struggling to cope with it.

If this is true maybe he wasn''t in the right state of mind to play today?[/quote]

U just made that up

"He just wasn''t picked. He''s fit to play, I thought Jamar (Loza) deserved his chance and I thought Jamar has vindicated that decision. It was a simple, straightforward choice.

"He''s not spoken to anyone, obviously the players that are not involved leave the dressing room and what happens after that I don''t know. - Neil adams

For an £8.5mill Dutch international to lose his squad space to a 19 year old kid who hasn''t kicked a ball for the club, you would guess would cause said Dutch international some anger. The kid on Twitter put it up before the team was announced so he''s obviously seen him leave. How angry he was, and whether it was a full blown tantrum, or just a rush to go and fetch his family to be back in time for kick off will forever remain unknown.

I spoke to him just after 1.30 and he was not happy and walked across the pitch carrying a yellow bag with stuff from club shop. His attitude was no worse than Fer who once we made our final subs got off the bench with his shirt and went and got changed giving mcnally a if looks could kill would be dead, within five min of players going in he to stormed off with lots stuff from club shop, another unhappy player, we don''t need players like that in the club.

[quote user="chuggs"]I spoke to him just after 1.30 and he was not happy and walked across the pitch carrying a yellow bag with stuff from club shop. His attitude was no worse than Fer who once we made our final subs got off the bench with his shirt and went and got changed giving mcnally a if looks could kill would be dead, within five min of players going in he to stormed off with lots stuff from club shop, another unhappy player, we don''t need players like that in the club.[/quote]

I would prefer players who are angry that they aren''t playing to players that couldn''t give a toss.

The fact is he;s had a very poor season. Doesn''t mean that he wasn''t a marked man since he came in and so called fans have been deliberately trying to trip him up the whole way. Rumours and BS like this, really helpful, some fans need to stay at home with their playstations. If Morison was still here RVW would be porking his wife according to some fans. Canary call standard lobotomy knobheads,

[quote user="Mr Angry"] I would prefer players who are angry that they aren''t playing to players that couldn''t give a toss.[/quote]

I understand what you''re getting at, but I think there is a difference between players being annoyed at not playing and players feeling entitled to start as they think they are ''better'' even if they''re clearly not performing on the pitch.

Leroy seems to have the talent and all the physical attributes to be a top player, but it seems like his on pitch mentality is a bit lacking when things are going against him in my opinion.

I wonder if it might be worth keeping him next season, getting him in the gym in summer and then getting him really riled up for next season. Imagine him so mad, on a mission to right his wrongs, dealing with every championship defender like they have just been porking Bianca! It''d the ultimate tale of triumph from adversity if he stuck it to the doubters and fired us back to the premiership.

So there we have it then - Ricky did NOT storm out and drive home - he watched the match with his friends and family in the stands.

PS Jimmy - I really hope that happens too, would be great for everyone. It all depends on the new manager and what they want to do.

I wonder if the board would have a bit of a say on what happens to RVW too, seeing as he cost so much? Maybe they''ll strongly suggest that we try him again in the champ, or loan him out?