Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

Match Thread V West Brom

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Snoddy off for Redmond, Pilks on for Hoolahan and focus on pace down the wings.Make it happen FFS Hughton.[/quote]
Good luck with that. Pilks isn''t even on the bench! God knows why not...

[quote user="unique"]WBA doing a good job on us today....

....the advantage of having a ''clued-up'' manager, I suppose.....[/quote]

No.  We''re just giving it to them at the moment.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Pilks on for Hoolahan and focus on pace down the wings.[/quote]I think you have to be named as a sub before you can come on.Pity though we can''t use all subs.Just to put this into perspective, Cardiff scored 3 against Albion last week - how many will we score

Elmander has had our only chance on target....only Yobo and Russ Martin look like they give a sh*t.. still never mind Bassong.. it''s just one more game until "we wish the season was over..."

jonas on for hoolahan, move olsson left wing, jonas to left backredmond on for sndograss on the rightand johnson on for elmander and push howson forward

Even when I look at the bench I can''t see anyone who will come on and take the game to them. We are flat, short of ideas and cant break them down-no inspiration. Completely different to the Sunderland game.

Words fail me... but I''ll try. First of all we can''t pass. The number of times we''ve given the ball away without being under any pressure is nothing short of criminal. No one is coming short so that the player with the ball only has long options. WBA are merely sticking men behind the ball and we pass it across the back four ad infinitum. We''ve no invention or creativity. We''ve also showed little desire or passion. Against Sunderland we hit them right from the off but there''s none of that today. Has the pressure got to them? WBA are crap but this lot are clueless against them. It''s stating the obvious but we need a second half miracle or we''re staring relegation in the face.

Such a tepid, insipid, inept performance. So many players look like they don''t care. West Brom have deployed tactics that have worked against us every game this season. Keep men behind the ball and then break with pace, been beaten by it so many times this season. At the moment it looks like we won''t score in twelve matches. Still, OTBC!

in all my time supporting Norwich we always had a player we thought could do something.. Ruel Fox, Darren Eadie, Ian Crook, Iwan Roberts, Huckerby and more...now we go a goal down and that''s it! depressing...

So another spineless, gutless and utterly tepid 45 minutes comes to an end.
I cannot wait for this season to end. I don''t even care if we go down anymore, I just want that useless C**t Hughton out of the club.
Absolute f**king garbage. AGAIN. So sick of this.

Tettey, Hoolahan, Howson, Elmander and Hooper have been awful today. The rest haven''t been much better.

Shambles.

WBA doing a good job on us today....

....the advantage of having a ''clued-up'' manager, I suppose.....No.  We''re just giving it to them at the moment.

Christ sake, wake up man!!!

I think this merits a protest after the game. Absolute cr@p!!!! I hate Hughton and I think we should give it to them straight up. Sorry but cannot see us scoring nor making a game of it. Lakey please don''t start any posirive tosh after this cause there is nothing to be upbeat about

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]I think this merits a protest after the game. Absolute cr@p!!!! I hate Hughton and I think we should give it to them straight up. Sorry but cannot see us scoring nor making a game of it. Lakey please don''t start any posirive tosh after this cause there is nothing to be upbeat about[/quote]

I''ve been tearing my hair out too Flecky.  We''ve been terrible so far.

If CH cannot rouse the team at half time in this game then he may as well leave quietly. I am not saying that we have to win but we must show that we are capable of winning something in the last 5 games.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Good luck with that. Pilks isn''t even on the bench! God knows why not...[/quote]Hadn''t seen the bench tbh, so assumed he was there [:$]Having now checked, we''ve got ZERO speed on the bench bar Redmond!This is going to be a tough half...

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Maybe the club should reimburse every season ticket for this season?[/quote]I was just thinking that to myself!!!!Elmander looks like he might make something happen.. need the rest to lift themselves.

It''s that "lack of quality in the final third" problem again isn''t it ... we just can''t pick out the right pass or cross.