Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

Match Thread V West Brom

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]game over after 15 minutes...[/quote]If it ends bad, at least you''ll get up to 20k posts tonight Jas lol

[quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]game over after 15 minutes...[/quote]If it ends bad, at least you''ll get up to 20k posts tonight Jas lol[/quote]lol! I never even noticed I was near!! too busy Ranting.. ;)

The passing is pretty abysmal, and way too hard sometimes when it only needs to be rolled into feet. We look lower league standard already....

The players are aware this is a ''cannot fu*k-up game'' aren''t they?

WBA appear to.......

Another miserable display so far, can''t keep possession, attacks far too rushed and passing all over the place.And then we go 1-0 down - f**king pathetic...

The passing is pretty abysmal, and way too hard sometimes when it only needs to be rolled into feet. We look lower league standard already... - Seattle

Exactly. We''re playing like we''re in a panic. The players need a leader on the pitch to get them to settle down and focus. We look frightened.

It''s the inability to pass accurately that''''s driven me nuts all season...

Thankfully he didn''t score but THAT''s the way to counter attack.. lots of pace, accurate passing...

That last passge of play was typical. We have multiple passes in and around the box without causing any danger ends with a bad ball from Hoolahan. They break and within 3 passes Vydra is one-on-one with Ruddy.

Think this is the unhappiest season watching us for me because of the pre season hope. A shambles and let''s face it we are quite simply a poor team