Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

Match Thread V West Brom

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Pineau De Re wins, Balthazar King second, Double Seven third...[/quote]Grand National of course... come on you yellos!

can you imagine Berahino and RVW up front on the same team??? woudl reduce even the toughest man to tears!

What a desperate, desperate last throw of the dice by Hughton....

.....hoping a player, whom he has completely disregarded all season, digs him out of a very deep hole........

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Any chance Hughton could be sacked if we lose here? I don''t see him inspiring us to any more points this season.[/quote]

Hmmm, maybe. Needs a miracle in the next few minutes.

Its all gone flat since Becchio came on.  Not his fault but the changes have impacted the momentum we had.  We need to rekindle the fre to push on for the final ten minutes or it''s Championship next season (IMO).  Just don''t see us getting anything at Fulham or thereafter.

Might as well throw in the towel with our games now and hope that Sunderland and co slump. I don''t think we''ll get another point this season.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Are Hooper and RVW the biggest waste of money spent by any Premier club on two strikers in its history?[/quote]Well, they certainly don''t look like 10-15 million quids worth thats for sure. I''d say RVW is the bigger waste.By the way I have a personally signed photo of Ricky if anyone wants it???

ten minutes left, need to win in a relegation 6 pointer, and hughton, the managerial genius that he clearly is, bring onthe onethe onlythe cant even get a game at newcastleJONAS

plank

[quote user="iron_stan"]ten minutes left, need to win in a relegation 6 pointer, and hughton, the managerial genius that he clearly is, bring onthe onethe onlythe cant even get a game at newcastleJONAS

plank[/quote]That made me LOL nice one!

Dreadfully pathetic performance. No spark or fight. Meek surrender.

Ok, so the ball that Jonas threaded throughout the middle for Snodgrass. Other teams do it, so why can''t we do it more? It annoys the cr@p out of me!!!