fulham score and team?

2-1

rvw

r bennett

ruddy

whittaker martin bennett garrido

murphy johnson wes ollson

becchio wolf

If he plans playing Wes next week he won''t play, if he isn''t planning playing him vs Everton he will probably start.

But not in a two man CM. Much more likely he''d just stick him out wide, as I''d expect two strikers as RVW needs a game and can pit Becchio in the old shop window.

Murphy will start I''d imagine. Not sure who will fill the other CM role, maybe Whittaker. But then I would have thought he''d want to rest Bassong so Martin will be CB.

Very difficult to guess the line up tomorrow, could see a couple enexpected youth players, McGeehan. Maybe Toffolo even at CB? Might as well stick a couple in, don''t want players like Bassong, even Johnson if Howson isn''t going to be 100% for a couple weeks or so, suffering. Redmond definitely needs a rest, shocked he''s still going as well as he is.

I''m going 4-1 win just because it''s silly enough to happen after losing 2-1 to them last week.

what it should be                 bunn or nash   whittaker bennett gaffaiti garridomurphy  hall-johnson mcgheehan murphy                  morris bechhiowho cares about the result worry about the damn league and rest the majority of the first team

If they were to play Parker and Sidwell in the middle I''d worry about putting in a couple of untested youth players.

Though if they play those two anyway we''ll be struggling whoever we put in the team.

[quote user="GJP"]

If they were to play Parker and Sidwell in the middle I''d worry about putting in a couple of untested youth players.

Though if they play those two anyway we''ll be struggling whoever we put in the team.

[/quote]if we lose any more of the first 11 to injury or suspension then we are royally screwedthe cup doesnt matter, we are injury hit and in poor form, leave it alone let some other mug waste their time and jeopardise their top flight place only to get knocked out by arsenal or man city in the 6th roundWE ARENT GOING TO GET TO WEMBLEY

Gingerpele,

Why do so many posters, including you, ignore the other U21 players, players who were too old for the Youth Cup last year. In particular I refer to your suggestion of Toff, who whilst a great prospect would not get the nod ahead of Gafaiti.

IMO, CH will start some senior pros who could do with a rest and I think we will see the two Murphs and Gafaiti in the squad and no more from the younger players.

Poss RM in midfield, Whitts at RB, Seb and Bennett at CB with Gafaiti on the bench.

This, IMO is a risk considering our current injuries and league position, if he fields more youngsters and we lost most fans would understand and accept this, if he risks senior pros who could do with a break after the number of games over the festive season and we pick up injuries and lose the he will be lambasted.

4-2-3-1

GK. Bunn

DL. Garrido

DC. Bassong

DC. Bennett

DR. Whittaker

DM. Fox

DM. Bradders

AML. Snoddy

AMC. Hoolahan

AMR. Murphy

ST. RVW

Or.....4-4-2

GK. Bunn

DL. Garrido

DC. Bassong

DC. Bennett

DR. Whittaker

LM. Hoolahan

CM. Fox

CM. Bradders

RM. Murphy

ST. RVW

ST. Becchio

Well if you believe all that nonsense that Boxing Day+Fulham must = defeat, then 3rd Round FA Cup+Fulham must also = defeat.However, I think we''ll win 3-0

The team, who knows? I suspect Hughton doesn''t know yet. The score. I think that they have too much for our weakened side. I think we could lose 2-0 or 3-1.

Well as Fulham are our biggest bogey team according to some on this forum, we may as well not bother to field a team, just pick 11 supporters (if there is that many there) and go with that!

For me 2-0 City.

For the bogeymen 0-10!

Bunn

Whittaker Martin R Bennett Garrido

Murphy Johnson Hoolahan Redmond

Becchio Van Wolfswinkel

I think Hughton will be reasonably conservative with his changes. He''s aware that the natives are restless and another defeat at home, especially to relegation rivals Fulham, won''t do any good in terms of morale or his future in the job.

If he''s going to play any of the youth teamers i''d imagine it''d only be the ones he has signed up on contracts. ie: Murphys and Morris. However given our current situation in CM, McGheehan may be given a go, it''d be a massive risk and also would give johnson a big test.

Bunn

Whittaker Martin Bennett Garrido

Murphy Johnson Mcgheehan Murphy

Becchio RVW

Bench: Nash, Hooper, Wes, Morris, Turner, Olsson, Snodgrass (bench looks too attacking)

Its almost impossible to guess the team and whatever side CH picks it will most certainly be the wrong one for many on here, thats just the way it is these days, sad but true.

I fancy a win and genuinely believe that a cup run would help our overall season, but if it doesnt happen, then we can concentrate on the league.....a win-win!

Oops. Totally forgot about Fox. Given our midfield injury list he might well get a game today. Would be great to see him back in action and making a positive impact. Feel sorry for him having become the ''forgotten man.''

Bunn

Whittaker; Basong; Bennett; Garrido

Murphy; Johnson; Martin; Hoolahan

Elmander; RVW

Bench; Nash, Gafaiti, Olsson, Snodgrass, Bechio, Murphy, Redmond

(Turner injured, Hooper rested

I care not a fig for Paul Lambert''s opinion regarding the importance of the FA Cup or the side he currently manages.....What I want to see today is a competitive FA Cup tie.....I want to see us win, and win well....hopefully 3-1

I dearly want to see us in the hat for the next round.....at least a side akin to this:-

Bunn
                                                                       Whittaker Martin R Bennett Olsson

Murphy Johnson Hoolahan Redmond

Becchio Van Wolfswinkel

Bunn

Whittaker Bennett Bassong Garrido

Murphy Fox Johnson Ollsson

Hoolahan

RVW

Based on game time, form shopwindow and resting.

Preduction? It''s the cup so we will probably lose!

2 nil to City with a naked lady running on to the pitch in the 63rd minute, chased by 3 male stewards with two of them falling over!![:P]

Bunn

Martin Bennett Bassong Garrido

Snodgrass Johnson Hoolahan Murphy

Elmander

RVW

Ruddy Gafaiti Whittaker Olsson Redmond Becchio Hooper

I want the FA Cup to be like it was 50 years ago.It never will be again.The result?Not bothered either way, as I said on another thread, swap it in a heartbeat for points at Goodison Park.

Norwich starting XI: Bunn; Whittaker, Martin (c), R Bennett,

Olsson, Fox, Snodgrass, Garrido, Elmander, Josh Murphy, van Wolfswinkel.Fulham starting XI: Stockdale; Zverotic, Burn, Hughes,

Amorebieta, David, Boateng, Kačaniklić, Dempsey, Kasami, Bent.

I can''t work out the formation from that starting XI. Garrido at left-back which means Olsson left wing? Which would mean Murphy must be right wing? Which must mean Snoddy is...central midfield?                            BunnWhittaker - Martin - Bennett - GarridoMurphy - Snodgrass - Fox - Olsson                Elmander - WolfieUnless it''s some kind of diamond?