Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Hughton In/Out count

It''s an out from me now.He''s dividing the fansHe''s dividing the clubWe have an amazing team. Something just clearly isn''t right in training. Why can''t we put the goal in the bloody net.

In from me.

Even more so when someone suggests O''Neill as a replacement!

I''m confident that we will turn the corner but if we don''t start winning some games soon, it obviously can''t continue forever.

I said I''d give him ten games at the start if the season and I stand by that.

But yesterday''s performance was shocking. He''d have to pull off a miracle against Citeh to win me back.

Out.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]I said I''d give him ten games at the start if the season and I stand by that.

But yesterday''s performance was shocking. He''d have to pull off a miracle against Citeh to win me back.

Out.[/quote]Would you honestly call that a shocking performance yesterday?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bws Cat "]I said I''d give him ten games at the start if the season and I stand by that. But yesterday''s performance was shocking. He''d have to pull off a miracle against Citeh to win me back. Out.[/quote]

Would you honestly call that a shocking performance yesterday?

[/quote]

from the manager....yes

[quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bws Cat "]I said I''d give him ten games at the start if the season and I stand by that. But yesterday''s performance was shocking. He''d have to pull off a miracle against Citeh to win me back. Out.[/quote]Would you honestly call that a shocking performance yesterday?

[/quote]

from the manager....yes

[/quote]Was it those pesky negative tactics that stopped us even having any attempts on goal?Oh, wait....

OUT cant happen soon enoughhes a nice man, nice guys finish lasthes also spent 24 million with a large chunk of that on 2 strikers who have so far looked suffocated playing under his tactics

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bws Cat "]I said I''d give him ten games at the start if the season and I stand by that. But yesterday''s performance was shocking. He''d have to pull off a miracle against Citeh to win me back. Out.[/quote]

Would you honestly call that a shocking performance yesterday?

[/quote]

from the manager....yes

[/quote]

Was it those pesky negative tactics that stopped us even having any attempts on goal?

Oh, wait....
[/quote]

wait for what?

your way or no way?

For never having a plan B, when malky changed his team to a 5 man midfield at half time, what did hughton do...nothing and when he did change, it was like for like which achieved nothing

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bws Cat "]I said I''d give him ten games at the start if the season and I stand by that. But yesterday''s performance was shocking. He''d have to pull off a miracle against Citeh to win me back. Out.[/quote]Would you honestly call that a shocking performance yesterday?

[/quote]

from the manager....yes

[/quote]Was it those pesky negative tactics that stopped us even having any attempts on goal?Oh, wait....[/quote]

wait for what?

your way or no way?

For never having a plan B, when malky changed his team to a 5 man midfield at half time, what did hughton do...nothing and when he did change, it was like for like which achieved nothing

[/quote]Oh stop being so precious at having your view challenged.The team played well enough in the first half to warrant more time to achieve something after half time. So what would you have done then when Malky parked a bus in front of another bus then? The side we had out in the first half was pretty much the best we could put out. Yes we could have brought Redmond on a lot sooner, but Redmond and Olsen down the same side? Defensive suicide., and a very real risk of losing the game.So, what would have been your plan?

I was at the game morty and yes, I did think the performance was shocking.

We had god knows how many shots and corners, against a team that looked like we could get 3 points from as soon as the whistle blew to begin the game.

61% possession, 31 shots and 13 corners. If you told me those stats prior to the game and told me to guess the result I would say 3-0. It''s the lack of converting chances that concerns me. We''ve seen it before too, this season and last.

And this was against Cardiff.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]I was at the game morty and yes, I did think the performance was shocking.

We had god knows how many shots and corners, against a team that looked like we could get 3 points from as soon as the whistle blew to begin the game.

61% possession, 31 shots and 13 corners. If you told me those stats prior to the game and told me to guess the result I would say 3-0. It''s the lack of converting chances that concerns me. We''ve seen it before too, this season and last.

And this was against Cardiff.[/quote]I think you''re wrong, but its subjective.The performance was good enough to win the game, the result was a travesty.

People seem to be ignoring that Cardiff had the two best chances of the game. Also most of our shots were from outside the area. Something is wrong under Hughton. We have no pattern to our play and I can''t see where the next win is coming from.

In.

He frustrates me but he has done a good job following Lambert and has built a strong team that for me is clearly better than at least three other clubs in this league and a good few more in my view. I think he''s close to getting it right. Sacking him and bringing a new manager in who isn''t going to be Mourinho or Ferguson or Wenger just means starting from scratch and waiting even longer for someone else to get it right. It''s a massive gamble.

[quote user="a1canary"]In.

He frustrates me but he has done a good job following Lambert and has built a strong team that for me is clearly better than at least three other clubs in this league and a good few more in my view. I think he''s close to getting it right. Sacking him and bringing a new manager in who isn''t going to be Mourinho or Ferguson or Wenger just means starting from scratch and waiting even longer for someone else to get it right. It''s a massive gamble.[/quote][Y]

27 points in 30 PL games. Its a massive gamble to keep him, relegation form since last December.

Michael Bailey @michaeljbailey 1h

Lots of stats flying around - but these are the ugly ones: ''s last 30 games - six wins, 28 goals, 27 points.

Michael Bailey @michaeljbailey 1h

Of those stats two of the wins, six of the points and seven of the goals came against West Brom & at Man City to finish last season.

''Take out that winning run we had''

Oh you mean the blip in our form under Hughton? Those stats are the facts our form since last December is relegation.