Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 19

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 19 of the Rays Funds for FONCY season. This week we have another of our top PUPs and previous winner Norfolkbroadslim in charge and making the final selections. ‘Broadslim has always been really consistent with his selections and has been a constant near the top of our PUPs league every season. Not just a top picker though because Richard always shows great support on these threads, not just to me but to each week''s picker. His contribution and support is invaluable. I think this week was made for Richard. After the last few week’s disappointments he’s the right guy to provide us with six results that will get us back to winning ways. I have every confidence in you Santabroadslim.[Y][:)]

This week’s thread is for the matches played on 22nd and 23rd December and don’t forget for your selection to be considered it must be listed on the Bet365 web site.

This is the last Rays Funds before Christmas so I’d like to wish all our great team of PUPs a Merry Christmas and share this wonderful quote from our great friend Tilly : -

“You know you''re getting old, when Santa starts looking younger”

So now Ill hand the thread over to Norfolkbroadslim. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get x2 by your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Richard ... the free bet is yours....... [:)]...

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,2, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £1859 for the Academy,so far.

After being screwed over by Real last week I''m going for Man Citeh to stuff the turkeys of Reading.

Good luck Slim and all the Pups and a Merry Christmas one and all[Y][B][<:o)]

I''m off to Israel this week

Maccabi Tel-Aviv (2nd 5-0-1 15-4 at home) v Maccabi Netanya (2nd bottom 1-3-3 2-8 away) - Home Win

Best of luck NBS and all you PUPs

And a very Happy Christmas to one and all

After Cardiff let us down, I''m dropping down the pyramid to the Blue Square Conference North this week.3rd placed BRACKLEY (p18, 39pts, +20 GD) will probably be too good for bottom of the league Hinckley United (p19, 0pts, -55 GD).

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you NBS and to all you other PUPs out there.

I don''t know why i want to put myself through the misery that are Celtic as far as picks are concerned especially as Real Madrid stitched me up this last weekend but here goes.......

HOME WIN please for CELTIC v Ross County.

With less than a week to go its really got to be Turkey this week:

FENERBAHCE  -v-  Karabukspor     HOME WIN

Good Luck NBS and all you Lovely PUPs[:)]

A very Happy Christmas to everyone[<:o)][B]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you NBS and to all you other PUPs out there.

I don''t know why i want to put myself through the misery that are Celtic as far as picks are concerned especially as Real Madrid stitched me up this last weekend but here goes.......

HOME WIN please for CELTIC v Ross County.

[/quote]

Forgot to say Merry Christmas to you all and see some of you at The Vine on Saturday. [Y]

After finding a win in the Championship last week I''ll go back there again!

I''m looking at two fixtures, either Palace or Millwall at home. Millwall host a very poor Barnsleey, but they are on a lose draw sequence due a draw this week, so I will go with Palace to beat 17th place Huddersfield.

Crystal Palace vs Huddersfield- Home Win.

Good luck :)

I''m with Hissing Sid and a Maccabi win, with odds of 2/9 at BET365 for a home win and 12/1 for an away win looks a decent bet to me.

Good luck NBS and all PUPs and a Merry Christmas to one and all.

MC

Thank you for the great intro Eddie.

Thank you to those who have napped so far. 

I have one definite already, it leapt out of the page at me last week when I was looking at the fixtures.

I also have a few definitely not''s.  I will not be including any fixture in Scotland in my final 6 and I will also not be including Real Madrid, so apologies in advance if you nap either of these.

My fortunes making the final selections have been met with mixed fortunes.  I started off with a win, but then followed that up with two 5 from 6''s.  So hopefully someone can sprinkle some magical reindeer dust on us this week and lead us into a very happy Christmas win for all of us PUPs.

Keep the selections rolling in Pupsters![Y]

Hi everyone.

Since this seems to be the only thread where NCFC fans aren''t ripping each other to shreds, and as I''ve read that pickers have been in short supply recently, I thought I''d join in.

As it''s my first go though, please feel free to totally disregard my choice, which is:

Valladolid Vs Barcelona, Away win.

Best of luck NBS.

And its off to the Premier I go...

Man City to win at home vs Reading

Good luck everyone, especially Norfolkbroadslim

And a Happy Christmas to you all

Not got a great record with Scottish teams but can''t help fancying Rangers for an away win.

Glasgow Rangers..... Away win.

Good luck Norfolk.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Hi everyone. Since this seems to be the only thread where NCFC fans aren''t ripping each other to shreds, and as I''ve read that pickers have been in short supply recently, I thought I''d join in. As it''s my first go though, please feel free to totally disregard my choice, which is: Valladolid Vs Barcelona, Away win. Best of luck NBS.[/quote]

Welcome Mr Angry and thank you for joining in. Broadslim needs all the help he can get as each week''s picker does. Great to have you on board buddy[Y]

I think it''s a difficult week ''broadslim. Some more games have been added on Bet365 today and hopefully more will appear tomorrow. But I''ve decided to stick with the game I first picked yesterday in Holland where NAC Breda (W2 D2 L4 F7 A13 Home) play PSV (W4 D1 L3 F21 A11 Away) .

NAC Breda                v               PSV            Away Win

Good luck buddy. I think the weekend before Christmas is a very dangerous time where form is often upset. But having said that I also think you''re the guy to safely get us through[Y]

I''ll go for Barca to win for Tito this weekend...

Nutty, I''m in Australia now for quite some time.  Of course, I will try and keep posting on here as often as I can.  I don''t mean to be rude, and please don''t alter on my behalf, but do you have any idea roughly when I''ll be in control of the picks please?  Just so I can make sure I don''t miss out.  To be fair, the next 3 or 4 weeks or pretty bad for me, so sometime in late Feb/early March onwards will be good for me.

Thanks

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas and a profitable new year.  [B] [<:o)] [B]

I''ll opt for the Conference South this week and top of the league Salisbury City (home record 7-2-0, 42 points) should easily beat bottom of the table Truro City (away record 1-1-7; they only have eight points but they appear to have had ten deducted for some reason).Good luck NBS and Merry Humbug to all PUPs!

To Cyprus. Omonia Nicosia to win at home against Ethnikos Achna.

Omonia Nicosia in good form and with a 5-1-1 and 14/3 home record. Ethnikos Achna with a so-so away record of 0-3-4 and 4/13.

Good luck and merry Christmas and a fascinating New Year to all!