Sign in to follow this  
 Zak Van Burger

Twattenburg!!

The commentator I''ve got almost referred to the West Ham penalty as the Mark Clattenburg penalty rather than Mark Noble penalty. Wouldn''t have been far wrong tho''.

Nothing to do with poor defending then? 11 goals conceded in the last four matches including villa in the cup and not counting today! Says a lot!

Twatternberk more like! Either way, we haven''t helped ourselves today so far, poor display

[quote user="Wiz"]The man''s a clown......trouble is his aims have already been achieved for today, he''s corrupt imo.[/quote]

It''s like the first cuckoo of spring - the first Wiz libel of the new year...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Wiz"]The man''s a clown......trouble is his aims have already been achieved for today, he''s corrupt imo.[/quote]

[/quote]

maybe not corrupt....but certainly favouring the claret an'' blue....No Kane penalty.....disgraceful.

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]Would a manager from Manchester be happy with that refereeing display? Or keep quiet about it?[/quote]

The tosser cooked that result, No way was he Giving us anything, we should have had a better shout for a penalty he waved it away, the man is Bent. its idiots like him who can get us religated for his inept compitence, never before have I seen such a corrupt ref and assistants like today,I hope CH DOES MAKE A COMPLAINT.

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]Would a manager from Manchester be happy with that refereeing display? Or keep quiet about it?[/quote]

The tosser cooked that result, No way was he Giving us anything, we should have had a better shout for a penalty he waved it away, the man is Bent. its idiots like him who can get us religated for his inept compitence, never before have I seen such a corrupt ref and assistants like today,I hope CH DOES MAKE A COMPLAINT.

ref was a joke. Who knows it might have been a different result without the three shocking penalty decisions but it does not take away the fact that we were awful all over the pitch today. IMO.

Who would ''off the Mark'' Clattenburg prefer to be confronted by.....Mild mannered and polite CH.......or a fuming and blustering Sam Allardyce?

The ref''s decisions weren''t consistent or balanced pertaining to the game.....Double standards aren''t acceptable when officiating any sport....

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

Its an honest opinon of a dispicable man.

Let''s conveniently forget the other 87 minutes of the game we spent with our thumbs up our arses and blame the ref for one decision in the game....

Ok it might have been a bad decision but the overall game needs to be taken into account.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Let''s conveniently forget the other 87 minutes of the game we spent with our thumbs up our arses and blame the ref for one decision in the game....

Ok it might have been a bad decision but the overall game needs to be taken into account.[/quote]However, it was a key decision at a vital time and unfairly changed the course of the game. It was then compounded by the failure to give an obvious handball.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Who would ''off the Mark'' Clattenburg prefer to be confronted by.....Mild mannered and polite CH.......or a fuming and blustering Sam Allardyce?

The ref''s decisions weren''t consistent or balanced pertaining to the game.........Double standards aren''t acceptable when officiating any sport

[/quote]

This is so spot on Mello.

The role of the Ref is to be seen to be fair to both teams. The number of times this is not the case is unbelieveable, and as you say would he have denied Man U some of the decisions at Old Trafford. The answer is certainly No, so in some quarters we are still little old Norwich - polite well mannered  and unlikely to complain as loudly as the big guns.

Look up Clattenburg on wiki, and see the first paragraphs under criticisms.

I wonder what Everton did to be spared him for nearly 5 years. We could do with some of that.

Well Dion Dublin reckons that Crappenburg only got the Harry Kane incident wrong. Is Dion trying hard not to be seen to be biased toward his old club?

I think a large part of the reason refs like Clattenburg are involved in so many contentious decisions is that these big name celebritee wannabe refs seem to completely overawe their linesmen who become impotent for the duration leaving the ref who is often more poorly placed to make all the decisions. Contrast today with the Man City game where the linesman intervened, advised the refereee an offence had been committed and the result was the ref awarding a red card to Nasri. Can you ever see a linesman becoming involved in a major decision, or intervening and or over-ruling a decision made by the Clattenturds and Webbs of the Premier refs collective? Both our penalty claims must have been highly visible to the linesman, but Clattenburg calls the big shots they just get to wave the flag for throwins, corners and offsides and as today showed they don''t always even get those calls correct.Who was the ref for the Man City match again?    Exactly....[:|]

The man is corrupt but so are the FA and all governing bodies of the sport. I wonder if we can get the report on the racism allegations on Clatters? I''m sure it was all sorted after a few brown envelopes were sent in the post.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

Its an honest opinon of a dispicable man.

[/quote]I know people give you a hard time, but don''t be so down on yourself.