Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 16

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 16 of the Rays Funds for FONCY season. This week we have one of our top PUPs this season with Hughesy in charge and making the final selections. Now Hughesy is right up there again this season on 93% having only been wrong once. Many of you know Hughesy from our PUPs meets or from Norwich games both home and away. Sam is another City fan who I always seem to see whenever I can go away.

Now Sam is a top PUP in top form but she still needs you PUPs to be in top form if she is to have a chance of getting another PUPs win for the girls. Don’t forget for your selection to be considered it must be listed on the Bet365 web site.

I’m posting this early today because I’m lucky enough to be going to Southampton. Hope to see some of you there.

So now Ill hand the thread over to Hughesy. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Sam ... the free bet is yours....... [:)]...

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,2, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £1859 for the academy.

I''ll go to Spain again, La Liga this time, Valencia are unbeaten at home, winning 5 and drawing 1 while scoring 14 conceding 7. They are 11th in the table overall and face 12th place Real Sociedad, but they have only avoided defeat on two occasions out of six on the road (one win, one draw), with a -7 GD away from home.

Valencia vs Real Sociedad- Home win

After an attrocious result last week for me (''Boro, off the back of a fine run of form and despite 60 odd percent possession, managing to capitulate to a team who hadn''t blooming well won in eleven games!!), I''m going to plump for Reading v Man Utd - AWAY win, and hope that Utd keep the Royals down there in the relegation mix...

Enjoy yourself tonight NN & anyone else going, and of course best of luck Hughesy & all pups this week

Second placed NAPOLI to beat bottom placed pescara in Italy.

Good luck Hughesy and all PUPS

A Sunday offering from Holland for me this week:

VITESSE ARNHEM  -v-  Roda JC  HOME WIN

Vitesse are 2-4-1(12-9) at home and Roda 0-1-6 (5-23) away.

Good Luck Hughsey and all you Lovely PUPs[:D]

I''m going for a home win for Olympiakos v. Platanias.

Olympiakos are W6 D0 L0 F17 A1 at home and Platanias are W1 D1 L4 F3 A9 away.

Good Luck, Hughesy!

Hi everyone. Thanks for the intro Nutty.

Some good picks already, please keep them coming. Every pick will be considered and I''ll post the final six sometime on Friday evening.

Good luck everyone.

I''m off to a stadium that I have actually visited back in the heady days of the UEFA cup run.

VITESSE ARNHEM to beat Roda JC please. Good luck Hughesy.

A Saturday offering from Ukraine this week with

Metalurg Zaporizhya v Metalist Kharkhiv - Away Win

Zaporizhya are bottom with 0-2-6 2-19 at home (0-3-14 4-43 overall), Kharkhiv are 4th with 4-2-2 13-8 away (10-3-4 32-14 overall)

Best of luck Hughesy, and of course all you PUPs.

Top v bottom in Belgium for me Hughesy. Anderlecht home form W7 D1 L0 F22 A4 Cercle Brugge away form W0 D1 L7 F10 A 23.

Anderlecht            v            Cercle Brugge          Home Win

Best of luck Hughesy and all our brilliant team of PUPs.

Scottish Cup for me and hoping a certain Glasgow club can redeem themselves after last weeks let down!!!

Celtic v Arbroath - Home Win

Good luck Hughesy and all PUPs

Good evening Nutty,the very best of luck to you Hughesy and to all you other PUPs out there.

Off to Jockland this weekend and a HOME WIN for RANGERS v Elgin.

The FA Cup can be a dangerous place to venture but I would fancy League One Crawley to see off their Conference South visitors Chelmsford in Round 2.Good luck Hughesy and all PUPs.

Even without Messi, who is allegedly being rested, I can''t see Barca not winning.
Barcelona home win please.
Good luck one and all.

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]A Saturday offering from Ukraine this week with Metalurg Zaporizhya v Metalist Kharkhiv - Away Win Zaporizhya are bottom with 0-2-6 2-19 at home (0-3-14 4-43 overall), Kharkhiv are 4th with 4-2-2 13-8 away (10-3-4 32-14 overall) Best of luck Hughesy, and of course all you PUPs.[/quote]

I''ll second this choice. Good luck to all!

Conference North where rock bottom Hinckley Utd ( 0-0-7-1-18) entertain third placed Guisley (6-0-2-17-9). Hinckley have only one once this season scoring just seven goals but conceding fifty two after sixteen game....Hinckley Utd v Guisley.......Away win.Good luck Hughsey. [Y]

Only 26 PUPs so far. We normally have 46/50. This makes it so hard for the PUP making the final selections.

Hughesy - You can leave it as late as you like or go with what you have to work with earlier this evening. It''s up to you.