Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Fulham Thread

[quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]so does Mark Hughes have to go to?what about Rangers manager after the 2-2 draw with Peterhead?

Gary Birtles has just said at 5-0 down we should be trying to upset fulham.. who will get that yellow card or score that goal and make a point? exactly what i said earlier....

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]If you are an optimist you could put this result down to the heat. The amount of running our players did to succeed under Lambert would be hard to replicate in the conditions today. Could be one reason for the abject performance.[/quote]WrongIs just as hot for Fulham as it usFulham have done more running than us

[quote user="chris_sabian"]I would seriously question the pre season preparation with this result. Absolutely dire. Hughton better buck up his ideas soon.[/quote]

[Y]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]

haha after 1 game, are u serious?

[/quote]

Yes because i don''t expect any improvement after seeing this.

He is no PL, that is quite plain to see. All that remains to be seen is if he is better than Worthy.

Qpr fan here :/ bad day for us all but hey look at the bright side at least our clubs now know what needs to be sorted!!!! All this going down bollox from both sets of fans we lost 6-0 to fulham and Chelsea and we stayed up (just) not the end of the world.

Oh well it could have been 7-1, its only the first game so hopefully we''ll learn from this and put it right pretty quickly.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="chris_sabian"]I would seriously question the pre season preparation with this result. Absolutely dire. Hughton better buck up his ideas soon.[/quote]

[Y]

[/quote]

... and guess what.. QPR coming up. We''re going to lose to them.

Thank god that''s over.

Put it behind us. We''re not the only ones who''ve had a sh*t day at he office.

Liverpool & qpr. :)

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="mrs miggins"]

haha after 1 game, are u serious?

[/quote]

Yes because i don''t expect any improvement after seeing this.

[/quote]

And what happens when his successor loses a game?

I''m sorry too... I''m sorry you''re not playing in traffic. You''re either an absolute moron with a single digit IQ, or a boring, repetitive troll. Either way I''m sorry your life is so $hit.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Anyone else starting to hope we lose 7-1?[/quote]

Ha! This doesn''t quite fit with the accepted wisdom that CH is the right man to sort out our defence...

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]
I''m sorry too... I''m sorry you''re not playing in traffic. You''re either an absolute moron with a single digit IQ, or a boring, repetitive troll. Either way I''m sorry your life is so $hit.
[/quote]

CH has to have a chance but if they are 50/50 on splashing the cash on a fast cb, tough dm and a fast sticker this might push the board to get the cash out.

Better to spend 10 million now than loose 90 million later

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]
[/quote][:D]People need to calm the fuck down lol.

[quote user="Fromage Frais"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]
[/quote]

CH has to have a chance but if they are 50/50 on splashing the cash on a fast cb, tough dm and a fast sticker this might push the board to get the cash out.

Better to spend 10 million now than loose 90 million later[/quote]

Striker even

Maybe we should have just got Bryan Gunn back and saved ourselves the £2 million! Seriously i''m trying not to over react but it''s very, very hard after that shambles. These are the same players that shone last year so where does the blame lie?

If we play like we did today against the big teams, it would have been double figures. An absolute disgrace, I just feel sorry for the fans who made the excitable trip all the way down there to watch what can only be described as garbage.

That is beyond relegation form, we looked like a very poor Championship side, and that''s being kind!

[quote user="Fromage Frais"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]
[/quote]

Better to spend 10 million now than loose 90 million later[/quote]

It doesn''t matter if you''ve got world class ingredients if the chef can''t cook.

[/quote]

Keep the faith and enjoy you Prem season-ticket. It could be the last for a while after that performance.  

its not that fact it was 5-0its the fact its 5-0 against fulham that worries methey arent man citylets hope its rusty gears. genuinely concerned its notdoooooooooooooom

[quote user="NCNOR"][quote user="Fromage Frais"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]

[/quote] CH has to have a chance but if they are 50/50 on splashing the cash on a fast cb, tough dm and a fast sticker this might push the board to get the cash out. Better to spend 10 million now than loose 90 million later[/quote] It doesn''t matter if you''ve got world class ingredients if the chef can''t cook.[/quote]

Exactly, and this chef is in training. He''s just burnt the water.

[quote user="NCNOR"][quote user="Fromage Frais"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]

[/quote] CH has to have a chance but if they are 50/50 on splashing the cash on a fast cb, tough dm and a fast sticker this might push the board to get the cash out. Better to spend 10 million now than loose 90 million later[/quote] It doesn''t matter if you''ve got world class ingredients if the chef can''t cook.[/quote]

Exactly, and this chef is in training. He''s just burnt the water.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="paul moy"]Hughton has to go.... sorry[/quote]

[/quote]

Keep the faith and enjoy you Prem season-ticket. It could be the last for a while after that performance.  

[/quote]

Maybe you could get a season ticket for Man City?