Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Relegated by Christmas!

[quote user="kick it off"]Right, I''ve only just caught up with this thread so here''s my input.
1. I''m glad Wiz is gone. Maybe when I open this forum now I won''t immediately get a sense of Deja Vu upon seeing endless attention seeking and thoroughly miserable/boring posts founded on nonsense (Yes, there are others but Wiz is by far the most prolific). Good riddance to tedious drivel.
2. Wiz has misconstrued what I said inevitably. I know he''ll read this cuz he can''t leave it alone, even if he doesn''t respond. I didn''t wish him to die some horrible and tragic death, I advised him to do us all a favour and book himself in at Dignitas. I firmly believe in the principle of Euthanasia, and if someone is enduring such horrendous suffering, they should be allowed to end their misery. Wiz is clearly in excruciating agony from his "support of Norwich" and constant misery, and if his quality of life is so terrible and miserable then Dignitas is the best place for him. I was not being vindictive by wishing Wiz to die, merely pointing out that if he wished to end his suffering, I would happily help him in his situation by paying his air fare and we would all benefit from it if anything, that is compassionate not vindictive.
[/quote] Where is cluck these days

[quote user="kick it off"]Right, I''ve only just caught up with this thread so here''s my input.
1. I''m glad Wiz is gone. Maybe when I open this forum now I won''t immediately get a sense of Deja Vu upon seeing endless attention seeking and thoroughly miserable/boring posts founded on nonsense (Yes, there are others but Wiz is by far the most prolific). Good riddance to tedious drivel.
2. Wiz has misconstrued what I said inevitably. I know he''ll read this cuz he can''t leave it alone, even if he doesn''t respond. I didn''t wish him to die some horrible and tragic death, I advised him to do us all a favour and book himself in at Dignitas. I firmly believe in the principle of Euthanasia, and if someone is enduring such horrendous suffering, they should be allowed to end their misery. Wiz is clearly in excruciating agony from his "support of Norwich" and constant misery, and if his quality of life is so terrible and miserable then Dignitas is the best place for him. I was not being vindictive by wishing Wiz to die, merely pointing out that if he wished to end his suffering, I would happily help him in his situation by paying his air fare and we would all benefit from it if anything, that is compassionate not vindictive.

[/quote]

To be fair to Wiz (who I have had a bit of a go at in the other thread so i am no defender of him) the Dignitas stuff is too much, no matter how you might try and justify it. Not really any need to resort to that on here however much bickering there might be ongoing.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="kick it off"]Right, I''ve only just caught up with this thread so here''s my input.

[/quote]

To be fair to Wiz (who I have had a bit of a go at in the other thread so i am no defender of him) the Dignitas stuff is too much, no matter how you might try and justify it. Not really any need to resort to that on here however much bickering there might be ongoing.

[/quote]That is not just a step too far, but a giant stride. Totally uncalled for statement and cannot possibly be justified - no matter what the provocation. Disgraceful!

Who wished him dead? did I miss something?

I said I really hope he''s in a box by Christmas

I was thinking a box at Carrow road to see that we weren''t relegated by Christmas, oh dear! some people really can look to far into things posted on a website.

Bye Wiz x

[quote user="Orford65"][quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="kick it off"]Right, I''ve only just caught up with this thread so here''s my input.

[/quote]

[/quote]That is not just a step too far, but a giant stride. Totally uncalled for statement and cannot possibly be justified - no matter what the provocation. Disgraceful!

[/quote]
Oh f*ck off. Poor little old Wiz, blah blah blah. He brings it on himself. If he is as miserable as he makes out, Dignitas is the best place for him. If he isn''t as miserable as he makes out and is just an attention whore then he deserves whatever comments come his way. Don''t play with fire if you don''t wanna get burned.

[quote user="."][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Do shut your frigging whining, this follows the same tired, boring routine.

1 Wiz deliberately posts for attention.
2. Wiz whines when people dont agree with him.
3. Wiz gets outraged.
4. Wiz whines.

Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat

Your opinions are idiotic and ill informed, and you will continue to get abuse from folks. So I suggest you either deal with it and stop whining, or stop being an idiot.
[/quote]

And yet posters wishing me dead escape your notice and all ense of fairplay.

Some human being you are!!

[/quote]

Well perhaps this is telling you just how annoying you are?

Stop crying for sympathy when you yourself have caused the annoyance.

This is YOUR fault.
[/quote]

So wishing me dead is okay in morty world is it?

If thats the case then fcuk you and your kind................ you''ll never win.

[/quote]

Shameful, shameful, shameful.  Had you an ounce of decency, you would all apologise to this poor man.

I repeat his words.  You will never win, you sawdust Caesars, you scurvy dogs, you pack of rabid donkeys. 

Though obviously, at some point, death is inevitable.

Dear oh dear.  How depressing.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="."][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Do shut your frigging whining, this follows the same tired, boring routine.

1 Wiz deliberately posts for attention.
2. Wiz whines when people dont agree with him.
3. Wiz gets outraged.
4. Wiz whines.

Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat

Your opinions are idiotic and ill informed, and you will continue to get abuse from folks. So I suggest you either deal with it and stop whining, or stop being an idiot.
[/quote]

And yet posters wishing me dead escape your notice and all ense of fairplay.

Some human being you are!!

[/quote]

Well perhaps this is telling you just how annoying you are?

Stop crying for sympathy when you yourself have caused the annoyance.

This is YOUR fault.
[/quote]

So wishing me dead is okay in morty world is it?

If thats the case then fcuk you and your kind................ you''ll never win.

[/quote]

Shameful, shameful, shameful.  Had you an ounce of decency, you would all apologise to this poor man.

I repeat his words.  You will never win, you sawdust Caesars, you scurvy dogs, you pack of rabid donkeys. 

Though obviously, at some point, death is inevitable.

Dear oh dear.  How depressing.

[/quote]

Yes, apparently we all turn Purple at some point. [;)]

Wiz''s performances on this board are worse than our''s at Fulham.

He''s the Michael Theo (formerly Theoklitos) of this board.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="kick it off"]Right, I''ve only just caught up with this thread so here''s my input.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree, not needed. Everyone knows he’s as tedious as foook, but in the same breath I think he’ll be missed when he’s gone, “Everybody needs a bad guy” so who’s next?

Personally I think we’ve been shite, the signs were there pre season, everything good from last season has been forgotten, we were a good attacking team who are now a bad defensive team. It shows the difference of having an ex defender compared to a forward thinking player as manager.

I thought he was supposed to build on the achievements of last year, he’s taken a working formula for the players at his disposal and completely ripped it up. I know he’s trying to make his mark on the team but all he’s achieved is embarrassment. Why not slowly integrate ideas, his approach seems misguided and foolish.

I''m just happy that the performance and defeat have given an early warning to the staff and squad......It stops us becoming complacent and I bet the board were sitting uncomfortably in the Director''s box......as we capitulated after 25 or so minutes....

I''m hopeful of CH rectifying the situation......I''m hoping we play to our strengths..... 

"and I bet the board were sitting uncomfortably in the Director''s box"

yep, this is not a board that suffers fools gladly

if there is one redeeming grace it is that we have a board who will certainly expect, if not demand, better

QPR will have an awful lot more sitting uncomfortably in their seats leading up to the game

Wiz is 1 entitled to his opinion and 2 a human being.... Wishing he was euthanised is wishing he was dead....

I can take Wiz at face value, a grumpy old git... But who the hell do you think you are wishing someone dead?

This forum needs some serious moderators on it.....

I''m no Wiz fan but wish him good health...

I doubt anyone was wishing the person behind the character of wiz dead, just the personna

perhaps someone might care to point out that Sooty is not really a rather happy little bear with a very quiet voice

Sorry to raise this thread from the dead but anybody notice the name change?

Since it''s only partially complete on it''s way to "first wizard" does anybody think he is undergoing some form of regeneration? Powering himself up almost?

Bor Bor Bor, beware as you are next on the list to be hounded out as you also post nothing but utter crap and negativity!! It is an insult to ron Saunders that you spout so much guff as he was a great manager and you are a pratt of the Wiz kind!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]Bor Bor Bor, beware as you are next on the list to be hounded out as you also post nothing but utter crap and negativity!! It is an insult to ron Saunders that you spout so much guff as he was a great manager and you are a pratt of the Wiz kind!!
[/quote]

There''s more chance of the Taliban hounding our brave boys out of Afghanistan, young man.  I will not be bullied, hounded or chased out of anywhere, and certainly not by the likes of you and your sort.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]As you clearly admire them so much, here''s an idea, why don''t you sign up for a nice posting in Helmand province?
[/quote]

I''m retired now Alan, but I would love to join our boys and give those backwards savages a taste of hell.  Never saw action in my day but was part of Norfolk TA.  Funny what you miss.  The other day I was at the Norwich Aircraft Museum by the airport and caught the smell of aviation fuel drifting from the far western runway.  Took me right back.

Are these posters really city supporters??

Do they spend their hard earned money on season tickets through the good times and the bad?

Does anyone know their true identities or where they sit in the ground? they wouldn''t be posting all this b.....ks if they couldn''t hide behind a user name....

Would be sooo interesting bumping into them............

not trying to hound you out,and just so you are aware my sort are those braveboys in Afghanistan, as up until very recently I was in fact a member of them!!! You put your size 10s in your big gob there moron!!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]not trying to hound you out,and just so you are aware my sort are those braveboys in Afghanistan, as up until very recently I was in fact a member of them!!! You put your size 10s in your big gob there moron!!!
[/quote]

Oh really.  So why were you thrown out?

[quote user="Cluck off"]Bor you really need to fuck off.[/quote]

In the spirit of harmony and comradeship, I won''t report your foul language on this occasion.

I can tolerate most of your rubbish Bore, but casting aspersions on the military career of someone who recently put their life on the line to protect ours and our freedom is bang out of order.

Wind your neck in.

Mr Brownstone pretty much put the same things im thinking into his post. Except he was wise enough to actually use the gift of words.

Sorry about the rampant rage, but MB is spot on.