Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Relegated by Christmas!

[quote user="Boer Boer Boer"]

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]As you clearly admire them so much, here''s an idea, why don''t you sign up for a nice posting in Helmand province?[/quote]

I''m retired now Alan, but I would love to join our boys and give those backwards savages a taste of hell.  Never saw action in my day but was part of Norfolk TA.  Funny what you miss.  The other day I was at the Norwich Aircraft Museum by the airport and caught the smell of aviation fuel drifting from the far western runway.  Took me right back.

[/quote]Sniffing Avgas eh? that explains a lot.BTW Bor or from the sounds of it Boer, they stopped talking about "backwards savages" and "fuzzy wuzzies" quite some time ago I understand...... You were in the TA not the Raj...... LOL......

You are an arrogant PR**K!!! I wasn''t thrown out at all matey!!! served 26 years for queen and country sadly defending this country for knobs like you!!! Very proud to have done my part on a FULL time basis too, just came to the end of my contract!!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]You are an arrogant PR**K!!! I wasn''t thrown out at all matey!!! served 26 years for queen and country sadly defending this country for knobs like you!!! Very proud to have done my part on a FULL time basis too, just came to the end of my contract!!![/quote]You tell him you are going to hound him off the messageboard  then call HIM an arrogrant prick , dear oh dear .

Hiding behind "personas"  can be quite amusing and even entertaining, but if the "persona" is allowed too much free reign, they will go over the top in their attempts to keep the integrity of the said "persona".  It is like a real person''s ego.  If someone offends you or attacks you in real life, you respond within your natural character.   When someone attacks a false ego - that false ego has no restraints and goes over the top like Wiz does and also Bor.     There are others on here hiding behind personas who keep their false ego under control - Bor and Wiz ought to take note.   Limit it to being irritating - not abusive, then we can all put up and even enjoy your characters.