Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Relegated by Christmas!

It''s true, Wiz is bang on the money every time, he''s clearly borrowed Marty Mcfly''s Sports Almanac.

That''s how he brought us such gems as "We''re going into administration" and "Snodgrass to sign for Villa".

If Wiz says it will happen you should get straight down the bookies and slap a tenner on it. Alternatively, if you want to waste a tenner you could just flush it down the crapper where his shit belongs.

You really are a miserable, boring, hypocritical, tedious dullard Wiz. 
Do us all a favour and book yourself an appointment at Dignitas to end the misery. I''ll pay for your (one way) flight myself.

Dam I thought this post was about Villa Wiz - Your mate Lambert went to Villa to sort them and according to Savage on 5 live they were worst than last year, not creating one chance in the whole match and certainties for relegation. Now that is not my opinion but the opinion of a professional footballer. So just maybe Lambert is not as good without as you have us beleive

Oh for fuck sake.Just when I thought you couldn''t sink any pathetically lower as an attention whore....

[quote user="Rootin FerHooten"]Wiz: If it''s attention you want then you could do worse than emulate the chap in this video. You will of course be protesting against Hughton at the QPR game wont you? Youtube video link[/quote]

Well im sure wiz will arrive in style. As he trundles onto the pitch, he will activate his nitro jets on his old lass, whilst spewing confetti out of the exhaust. Then he will go up to Hughton and beat him to death with his own spine. Wiz''s own spine that is. His old one that is. Since he has one made of metal now.

On second thoughts, Wiz must be right. I mean us youngsters are always told to respect our elders. Wiz has been the top NCFC supporter from Lowestoft for at least 72 years I would imagine, how could he possibly be wrong?

I mean, has anyone ever been wrong on their judgements of players and managers after just one competitive game? I THINK NOT.

Come on Wiz, lets march to Carrow Road next saturday holding our ''Hughton Out'', and ''Delia to Hell'' things up high with pride, we need to rid this club of the injustice it has had forced upon it.

Peace Out.

"..........and I haven''t got a season prediction wrong yet"   wiz

Odd how the old troll can claim to remember those supposed predictions, yet when challenged about his basic errors regarding Carrow Road ..... ie which way various stands faced, claims about a mysterious Wensum Stand he tried to hide behind some alleged memory loss

I wonder if he remembers this one -

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2697717/ShowPost.aspx

we didn''t

or

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2692186/ShowPost.aspx

It didn''t

Snodgrass to Villa, City in administration, Stephen Fry convicted of Class A drug use, Grant Holt out for three months. ''we won''t sign nonew strikers'', we did .. two

I would suggest the old troll is no more than a weather cock given how much e changes .. but the word ''weather'' would be surplus to need

Regardless of what you plebs think of me I have never, repeat, never, wished death on a fellow poster or indeed anyone.

Yet two of you have wished this on me in this thread.

Hmm?................Jesus wept!

I find it hard to believe that he is allowed to have access to a computor in that padded cell he''s in, I for 1 now intend to totaly ignor the mad man, who is obviously nothing more than an attention seeker and a Binner,  And perhaps everyone should do the same, who knows'' he might just bugger off all together    

[quote user="pete_norw"]I find it hard to believe that he is allowed to have access to a computor in that padded cell he''s in, I for 1 now intend to totaly ignor the mad man, who is obviously nothing more than an attention seeker and a Binner,  And perhaps everyone should do the same, who knows'' he might just bugger off all together    [/quote]

Binner? yeah right.

Do they wish fellow fans dead then hypocrite?

Although I don''t think we''ll be relegated by Xmas it is very worrying that this time last year we were only 2 points from a Champions League spot and now we are 3 points away. Its a very worrying trend.

Has anyone else noticed any comparisons from this time last season that may concern you or maybe you have noticed something that has given you cause for optimism?

We playeed attacking football this time last year, now the players are told you are inferior and can''t do that at, wait for it...........Fulham!

[quote user="Wiz"]We playeed attacking football this time last year, now the players are told you are inferior and can''t do that at, wait for it...........Fulham![/quote]Ah yes Fulham who haven''t ever lost an opening day fixture in the prem and whose home record last year was 53% wins  just a little less than their best of 58% home wins in 2010.

Any chance of a source for your statement that the players have been told "you are inferior" please? Thought not......[:D]

Do shut your frigging whining, this follows the same tired, boring routine.1 Wiz deliberately posts for attention.2. Wiz whines when people dont agree with him.3. Wiz gets outraged.4. Wiz whines.Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeatYour opinions are idiotic and ill informed, and you will continue to get abuse from folks. So I suggest you either deal with it and stop whining, or stop being an idiot.

wiz wanted holloway; someone who doesn''t have any tactics other than ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK. after all, it worked so well for blackpool...oh wait

[quote user="morty"]Do shut your frigging whining, this follows the same tired, boring routine.

1 Wiz deliberately posts for attention.
2. Wiz whines when people dont agree with him.
3. Wiz gets outraged.
4. Wiz whines.

Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat

Your opinions are idiotic and ill informed, and you will continue to get abuse from folks. So I suggest you either deal with it and stop whining, or stop being an idiot.
[/quote]

And yet posters wishing me dead escape your notice and all ense of fairplay.

Some human being you are!!

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Do shut your frigging whining, this follows the same tired, boring routine.1 Wiz deliberately posts for attention.2. Wiz whines when people dont agree with him.3. Wiz gets outraged.4. Wiz whines.Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeatYour opinions are idiotic and ill informed, and you will continue to get abuse from folks. So I suggest you either deal with it and stop whining, or stop being an idiot.[/quote]

[/quote]Well perhaps this is telling you just how annoying you are?Stop crying for sympathy when you yourself have caused the annoyance.This is YOUR fault.

I also noticed that the new kit didn''t look as yellow as last seasons and the additional material on the collar seemed to be slowing them down. A very worrying trend.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Unless something dramatic happens.

Looking at the coming fixtures and duplicating yesterday''s woeful performance the prediction is easy..........and I haven''t got a season prediction wrong yet.

[/quote]

My God!  You''re right.  Absolutely bang on.  Oh stupid , stupid, so full of false optimism me for not seeing this as clearly as you.

Listen up everyone.  Wiz has got some surprising but stunning news for us.

If we lose every game 5-0 every game then we will be relegated by Christmas.   How could I not have realised?  Thank you Wiz for shining a light where I could not see.  I would never have done it without you.  You wise sage.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Do shut your frigging whining, this follows the same tired, boring routine.

1 Wiz deliberately posts for attention.
2. Wiz whines when people dont agree with him.
3. Wiz gets outraged.
4. Wiz whines.

Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat

Your opinions are idiotic and ill informed, and you will continue to get abuse from folks. So I suggest you either deal with it and stop whining, or stop being an idiot.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well perhaps this is telling you just how annoying you are?

Stop crying for sympathy when you yourself have caused the annoyance.

This is YOUR fault.
[/quote]

So wishing me dead is okay in morty world is it?

If thats the case then fcuk you and your kind................ you''ll never win.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Do shut your frigging whining, this follows the same tired, boring routine.1 Wiz deliberately posts for attention.2. Wiz whines when people dont agree with him.3. Wiz gets outraged.4. Wiz whines.Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeatYour opinions are idiotic and ill informed, and you will continue to get abuse from folks. So I suggest you either deal with it and stop whining, or stop being an idiot.[/quote]

[/quote]Well perhaps this is telling you just how annoying you are?Stop crying for sympathy when you yourself have caused the annoyance.This is YOUR fault.[/quote]

So wishing me dead is okay in morty world is it?

If thats the case then fcuk you and your kind................ you''ll never win.

[/quote]Oh do stop whining like a little girl, you bring all this on yourself. Now you''re trying to turn things round that evil bullies are picking on poor, innocent old Wiz.

I think we can rule out the weather conditions as I remember when we lost 4-1 to Rotherham on the first day of the season it rained.