Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Relegated by Christmas!

Unless something dramatic happens.

Looking at the coming fixtures and duplicating yesterday''s woeful performance the prediction is easy..........and I haven''t got a season prediction wrong yet.

Yes go have, you get everyone wrong. You are wrong. Try SUPPORTING the club, you keep failing to understand how pathetic your being Wiz, I I felt like you I would just completley ignore football, yet for some reason you insist on constantly complaining about the club you claim to support.

Perhaps if we aren''t you will put your words where your mouth is and give us a break for a couple of months....this new negative thread one after another is getting rather boring, surely even for you.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Yes go have, you get everyone wrong. You are wrong. Try SUPPORTING the club, you keep failing to understand how pathetic your being Wiz, I I felt like you I would just completley ignore football, yet for some reason you insist on constantly complaining about the club you claim to support.[/quote]

No GP,  everyone right.

League 1. correct.

Chumps   correct

Premier. predicted we''d stay up.....

Get in!

[quote user="Wiz"]

Looking at the coming fixtures and duplicating yesterday''s woeful performance the prediction is easy..........and I haven''t got a season prediction wrong yet.

[/quote]

Really? You''re the hero we''re looking for on Ray''s Funds For Foncy. How about joining in and see if you can lead us to glory?

He also said ''sorry'' for attacking the board and for believing the myth of ''the fake transfer budget''.

About a week later, attacked the club and said the transfer budget was a myth.

Your mask is slipping wiz!!!! The troll is being exposed

[quote user="Wiz"]Unless something dramatic happens. Looking at the coming fixtures and duplicating yesterday''s woeful performance the prediction is easy..........and I haven''t got a season prediction wrong yet.[/quote]You''ve got me at it now Wiz........We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

There are some right plonkers on here.Like I said in a previous thread, I don''t mind sensible, constructive and factual criticism, but then there''s people like Wiz who I suspect is just a troll who don''t even support our club who over reacts and write nonsense for the attention seeking he is. 

[quote user="ImDrunky"]There are some right plonkers on here.

Like I said in a previous thread, I don''t mind sensible, constructive and factual criticism, but then there''s people like Wiz who I suspect is just a troll who don''t even support our club who over reacts and write nonsense for the attention seeking he is.

[/quote]

You know Jack All pal.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Like I said in a previous thread, I don''t mind sensible, constructive and factual criticism, but then there''s people like Wiz who I suspect is just a troll who don''t even support our club who over reacts and write nonsense for the attention seeking he is.

[/quote]

You know Jack All pal.

[/quote]

No. Im afraid that some people just don''t fall for your crap wiz. Imdrunky being one of them.

Funny username ''wiz''. Wizards are supposed to be tricksters and decieve people am I right?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="ImDrunky"]There are some right plonkers on here.Like I said in a previous thread, I don''t mind sensible, constructive and factual criticism, but then there''s people like Wiz who I suspect is just a troll who don''t even support our club who over reacts and write nonsense for the attention seeking he is. [/quote]

You know Jack All pal.

[/quote]More than you it would seem =)

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

You know Jack All pal.

[/quote]

No. Im afraid that some people just don''t fall for your crap wiz. Imdrunky being one of them.

Funny username ''wiz''. Wizards are supposed to be tricksters and decieve people am I right?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

As I said to you a couple of years ago, the reason why your predictions come to pass is that you predict so much that even you couldn''t fail to get it all wrong. Please just give it a rest will you just because the board didn''t appoint your preferred manager let''s give the guy a chance before ridiculous talks of relegation and sackings.

Watching Bor Bor Bor and Wiz is like watching last season''s Premier League title race.  Just as one side gets in front with a devastating display of negativity and doom-mongering, the other one replies and raises their game to new heights (depths) of ridiculousness.  At the moment I have Wiz two points clear but that could so quickly change.

[quote user="BWs Cat"]

Funny username ''wiz''. Wizards are supposed to be tricksters and decieve people am I right?[/quote]

Maybe...........maybe not.[;)]

Bloody hell! And I thought I was pessimistic about NCFC after one bad defeat! We will be much better at home on Saturday thats just the way it is with us! Least Hughton knows how much work he has on his hands now. No manager gets it right every week!