Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

CITY SIGN SNODGRASS FROM LEEDS Midfielder Robert Snodgrass joins on a three-year deal from Leeds United

This is the news Ricardo has been waiting for. A hugely important signing that IMO guarantees survival this season. We have several option now and real creativity in midfield.Well done McNally.

For an undisclosed fee so it means that the figure of £1.75M + add ons being mentioned yesterday on the "Snodgrass Fee Agreed" thread was as i suggested nothing more than rumour and assumption.

I''ve been nervous all day yesterday and today, thinking a West Ham or an Aston Villa would come and gazzump us at the last minute. phew!!!!!!!!!

The usual comments on WACCOE.Hope he breaks a leg, will regret move to a nothing club etc etc etcA nastier bunch of morons would be hard to find but I guess that what happens when a big club is brought so low. They have nothing left but spite and bile.When you are feeling low there is nothing like a good read of WACCOE or TWTD to make you realise how fortunate we are to support a decent club.

Delia or the scumbag Bates?Delia or the arms dealer?No contest is it.

This is fantastic news, a player i have admired for a long time, i believe he will be a huge asset to our club, and 3 million is brilliant, well done McNally and Norwich.

leeds are slowly getting into the premier, another year and all their players will have graduated. and where is wiz when you need to ridicule him. hiding in mr. chases barn probably.

[quote user="ricardo"]Delia or the scumbag Bates?

Delia or the arms dealer?

No contest is it.
[/quote]

[Y]

You''ve signed snodgrass I don''t know anything about him so I can''t comment. However if he was really prem worthy don''t you think other clubs would have went in for him?

If we got him for under 2 million, that''s just a massively good deal. I don''t care if other teams didn''t try and buy him, what a signing!

Other clubs did come in for him Mike, BUT HE ONLY WANTED TO JOIN NORWICH, so trot off back to your bitter and jealous tweets and forums.

Leeds and 1p5wich fans are showing themselves up as really small on Twitter with their silly rants about how average the players are, once they decide to leave their dump.

"and 3 million is brilliant"

eh ?  I think you''ll find it was undisclosed

"However if he was really prem worthy don''t you think other clubs would have went in for him? "

Yes, as they did with Bennett (E & R), Vaughan, Pilkington, Ruddy, Howson, Ayala, Butterfield. The bit you are not quite grasping is that it is us who think that he is ''prem worthy'' - a club who have a very good ability to spot who is ''prem worthy'' and who is not.

ps are you from suffolk by any chance mike, you don''t sound too bright ?

[quote user="Mike"]You''ve signed snodgrass I don''t know anything about him so I can''t comment. However if he was really prem worthy don''t you think other clubs would have went in for him?[/quote]

1. They were he just decided to come here.

2. When are you putting the new battery in the Norwich to be relegated clock to start it up again that was one of the highlights of the season last year lol

Well, I never had any doubts. He wanted to be with his mates.  Now who else is worth signing from Leeds ?  

For the last 2 years I have been saying one day we’d see Robert Snodgrass playing in yellow. Really chuffed with this one! With Jacob Butterfield and Snoddy No-Neck I reckon we’re in for a treat. Could be the most entertaining player since Hucks…

I distinctly remember Leeds saying they wanted $8 million for him last year. We have gotten him for under $3 and possibly a lot less. Looks like it was a $5million gamble that Colin got wrong!

Oh well. :-)

[quote user="Mike"]You''ve signed snodgrass I don''t know anything about him so I can''t comment. However if he was really prem worthy don''t you think other clubs would have went in for him?[/quote]

Sounds like someone''s lost their colouring book and crayons.

Steady Mike, sorry blue mike, sounds like our position as" PRIDE OF ANGLIA" is begining to wear you down! never mind i''am sure paul jewell will sign someone soon,

Well done the city board, great signing

Like I posted in the last thread you may be signing players average players at best. However other teams are strengthint with better players does this not worry you that you will be left behind?

Wow, never really thought this would happen, I was convinced that we would do the donkey work and some other club would pull a robbery.....................on another note my Leeds mates are hopeing Andy o''brien is their next captain lol.

Why don''t you know anything about him? Have you stumbled upon a Message Board for a wrong sport by mistake? 

[quote user="sjs7"][quote user="Mike"]You''ve signed snodgrass I don''t know anything about him so I can''t comment. However if he was really prem worthy don''t you think other clubs would have went in for him?[/quote]

Sounds like someone''s lost their colouring book and crayons.[/quote]This is what happens when you eat your crayons sjs7.

Because I have never sat down and analysed Leeds team.whats up anyway with you lot thought you would be all happy.

Oh dear!

Lol you lot actually sound surprised that I haven''t heard of snodgrass...............

[quote user="Mike"]Lol you lot actually sound surprised that I haven''t heard of snodgrass...............[/quote]

I''m not - when you are in a bubble of mediocrity it''s hard to see the true talent.