Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

I''m going to go for Chorley to beat Chasetown in the Northern Premier league on Saturday afternoon this week.  Chorley don''t mess about much at home, and Chasetown sounds like a town built by Robert Chase.  He was a rum ''un, and I can''t see his boys getting much out of Chorley or the wheelies.

Reading v Leeds - Home win for me, and not too shabby 4/6 odds to boost your accumulators. Colin has Leeds playing worse than previously so I can only see a loss for our feeder club.

Good luck all

Although QPR have done very well of late in their games with Liverpool and Arsenal, I really can''t see them continuing this form Sunday at Old Trafford. Man U are in tremendous form having won ten and drawn one of their last eleven games and their home form (12-1-2-40-15) will be too much for Rangers who dont travel that well (3-2-10-16-29).Man U v QPR........Home win.Good luck Shacks. [Y]

I was tempted with Fenerbache, but all of the troubles put me off.  Ludogorets looked good on paper, but their recent form isn''t great.  Due to QPR''s poor away form, I am going to nap -

Man U vs QPR - Home Win

Good luck all, the very best of luck Shack Attack[:)][Y]

In an effort to stop my miserable run of form I''m going to plump for Olympiacos and a home win against Kerkyra. Let''s just hope I don''t put the Scooby curse on yet another top of the table team :-(

Scooby - Keep doing what you do. You are in a bad run of form at the moment but your methods make you one of our top PUPs and your luck will soon change.

Good Luck Shack Attack!This week I''m going for the south coast derby and nappingSOUTHAMPTON v Portsmouth - HOME WINLeedscanary

Odds now available for Serbia and Crvena Zvezda, which looks a decent pick, but waiting for a few other possibles around the globe.

Nutty, with the fact that games on Saturday, Sunday and Monday can be picked, could Norwich be picked twice in the same Pups Picks for the 1st time ever ? [;)]

ANYWAYYY, my pick.

Birmingham are still aiming for Promotion back to the prem and sit 4th in the table, Crystal Palace are sitting in mid table with nothing to play for.

Birmingham Hum Win.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Odds now available for Serbia and Crvena Zvezda, which looks a decent pick, but waiting for a few other possibles around the globe.[/quote]No luck with CSKA sofia - So will go for the aforementioned Crvena Zvezda v Metalac.Crvena are 8/1/2 at home. Metalac are bottom, 1/6/4 away. The corresponding fixture in the last two seasons finished 2-0 and 3-0.Best of luck all.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Odds now available for Serbia and Crvena Zvezda, which looks a decent pick, but waiting for a few other possibles around the globe.[/quote]

No luck with CSKA sofia - So will go for the aforementioned Crvena Zvezda v Metalac.

Crvena are 8/1/2 at home. Metalac are bottom, 1/6/4 away. The corresponding fixture in the last two seasons finished 2-0 and 3-0.

Best of luck all.
[/quote]

My other possibles failed to materialise as well (is the Ukrainian second division really SO obscure?!) so a home win for Crvena Zvezda against Metalac it is for me. Trent has given the main home and away stats.I would just add the goal stats, which are 21/7 for CZ and 6/12 for Metalac. Both teams played in midweek and CZ, who drew, will be keen for a win to keep close enough to Partizan at the top of the table before they meet.

Bonne chance a tous!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Nutty, with the fact that games on Saturday, Sunday and Monday can be picked, could Norwich be picked twice in the same Pups Picks for the 1st time ever ? [;)]

ANYWAYYY, my pick.

Birmingham are still aiming for Promotion back to the prem and sit 4th in the table, Crystal Palace are sitting in mid table with nothing to play for.

Birmingham Hum Win.

[/quote]

That''s a very good point ''nana. I suppose you could. And I reckon you could have a win double on the two games as odds for both are available.

We are a big 2/1 to win tomorrow and 15/2 on Monday. So I think that''s close to 25/1 for the double if you fancy it!

Man Utd to beat QPR  for me too.

Good luck everyone.

sorry im late pups. I''M going for a Birmingham home win this week against crystal palace.cheers, good luck and Happy Easter [<:o)]

Right here we go. I''m a little later than planned but I was catching up on Mad Men, Game of Thrones and Dexter. Too much good TV can lead to the Sky+ box getting a little full. Bayern Munich vs Augsburg - HOME WINManchester United vs QPR - HOME WIN*Olympiakos vs Kerkyra - HOME WINCrvena Zvezda v Metalac - HOME WINMontpellier vs Sochaux - HOME WINChelsea vs Wigan - HOME WIN* This is my nap Nutty.Nothing terribly daring there I''m afraid but I''ll admit I''m pretty desperate to get my name in the PUPs Hall of Fame.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Right here we go. I''m a little later than planned but I was catching up on Mad Men, Game of Thrones and Dexter. Too much good TV can lead to the Sky+ box getting a little full.

Bayern Munich vs Augsburg - HOME WIN
Manchester United vs QPR - HOME WIN*
Olympiakos vs Kerkyra - HOME WIN
Crvena Zvezda v Metalac - HOME WIN
Montpellier vs Sochaux - HOME WIN
Chelsea vs Wigan - HOME WIN

* This is my nap Nutty.

Nothing terribly daring there I''m afraid but I''ll admit I''m pretty desperate to get my name in the PUPs Hall of Fame.
[/quote]

Thank you for these Shack. We''re all desperate for you to get your name in the PUPs Hall of Fame. And I think the PUPs have done you proud this week and you in turn have put together a great final six from their selections. It all looks set fair for the weekend. I have placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £32.39. Here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Bayern Munich @ 1/8
Chelsea @ 2/7
FK Crvena Zvezda @ 1/12
Montpellier @ 9/20
Man Utd @ 1/6
Olympiakos @ 2/9
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
06/04/2012 23:20:0710.000.00
Total for this period 10.000.00

Bayern Munich get us underway at 2:30 tomorrow followed by Chelsea at 3pm, Crvena Zvezda at 5pm and Montpellier at 6pm. Hopefully we will still be in the hunt on Sunday when Man Utd kick off at 1:30 and finally Olympiakos at 5pm.

Now I''ve been at home most the evening but I don''t know where you found this good TV Shack buddy. I watched an episode of Corrie before the kids put a DVD on called Hop! So I learned all about the true meaning of Easter and the Easter Bunny! Then there was suddenly another episode of Corrie along with Eastenders found on the Sky plus. I''m going to get my TV checked out!

Shack, the more I look at this final six the more confident I become. If we get that little bit of luck that we always need then by 7pm tomorrow you could be known as our Easter Bunny[H]

Good luck everyone[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now I''ve been at home most the evening but I don''t know where you found this good TV Shack buddy. I watched an episode of Corrie before the kids put a DVD on called Hop! So I learned all about the true meaning of Easter and the Easter Bunny! Then there was suddenly another episode of Corrie along with Eastenders found on the Sky plus. I''m going to get my TV checked out!

[/quote]Sky Atlantic Nutty. Or if you resent lining Uncle Rupert''s pockets I believe there are other means of watching such shows [;)] Luckily my kids were in bed nice and early so no rabbit related DVDs for me (they would have probably wanted to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory which they are strangely obsessed with at the moment or Cars). I broke the Eastenders/Corrie habit in our house a good few years ago. It''s amazing how much time it frees up to watch something decent instead [:D]Roll on 2.30 and a coupe of early Bayern goals to ease the nerves [Y]

Cannot believe i have never got involved with this thread before, looks like a lot of fun- good job Nutty in setting this up (also nice to see a thread with no abuse on it!!!).I like Shacks choices, not too much risk but i see it paying off.I think the first game on sky today is going to be an interesting one, Sunderland to turn Spurs over for me!Looking forward to getting invovled with the PUPs in the future.

Now when I was leaving Carrow Road the latest score was Chelsea 1 Wigan 1. That was after our game was finished and I thought we were done for. So it''s great to get home and see that a late goal was on our side. Maybe that''s the bit of luck we needed. It''s looking good so far with the others winning at the moment. So fingers crossed we will be undefeated overnight. I''m busy this evening but I''ll be keeping an eye on the scores and will be back late tonight.

Welcome Pricey[Y] It''s great to have more youngsters like us involved. It''s what the thread needs. We are heavily laden with old timers like Lapps and Tilly. So to have some more youngsters like us is a breath of fresh air and what we need to secure our future[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now when I was leaving Carrow Road the latest score was Chelsea 1 Wigan 1. That was after our game was finished and I thought we were done for. So it''s great to get home and see that a late goal was on our side. Maybe that''s the bit of luck we needed. It''s looking good so far with the others winning at the moment. So fingers crossed we will be undefeated overnight. I''m busy this evening but I''ll be keeping an eye on the scores and will be back late tonight.

Welcome Pricey[Y] It''s great to have more youngsters like us involved. It''s what the thread needs. We are heavily laden with old timers like Lapps and Tilly. So to have some more youngsters like us is a breath of fresh air and what we need to secure our future[Y]

[/quote]

I was going to post the same re Chelsea, but their luck being more so Chelsea''s first which was 40 yards offside!

Sochaux have since equalised at Montpellier, but there is still a long way to go.  Red Star still leading 4-0 against 10 man Metalac inside the final 10 minutes.