Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

Favourite loan player for city

Hate to think how many loan players we have had over the years so to lighten the mood on here a little who has been your best one and worst.My best was Scot Parker a few years back and worst to many to name.

Kyle Naughton has had a phenomenal season, most prominent loan signing since Hux.

Crouch. Wish we''d have been able to afford him and Hucks. I think it''s safe to say we made the right choice with only being able to buy one but would have loved both.

Hucks will always, i think, be the best loan signing we''ve made but recently I enjoyed watching Dani P. Would love to see him back.

The only thing i remember Koroma doing was missing a one on one chance against Colchester

Koroma hasnt played for another club since his release from Pompey in 2009

Best was Ched Evans, but that''s only because I wasn''t around when Huckerby was a loan player.Worst loan player was Steve Walsh, my god he was sh*t with an attitude to match.

Martin Taylor at the time was a great loan signing. Worst is a tough one because there are so many but I''d go for that James Henry kid from Reading reserves.

OTBC

[quote user="Peregrine Shorts"]Steve Walsh wasn''t on loan, he was ours[/quote]Blimey, he didn''t last long.Tony Cottee was gash.  James Henry was rubbish.  That Spanish right back who played about 1.5 games was dreadful - Juan Velasco?  David Carney was crap.

[quote user="Canariesworld"]Martin Taylor at the time was a great loan signing. Worst is a tough one because there are so many but I''d go for that James Henry kid from Reading reserves.

OTBC[/quote].....is that the same henry that was sent off for wolves a few weeks ago? best- hux,lansbury,danni,scotty,naughts, so many to choose, all gave something extra and probably too little between them to honestly pick. worst-i won''t even begin on this one, several roeder disasters could top the list.[:D]

No - that''s Karl Henry - James Henry now plays for Millwall. Best Huckerby by a country mile, although I liked Lansbury, and M. Taylor too. Worst - Antoine Sibierski.

Inside footballing circles Bentley was considered abit of a coup for Norwich as he was expected to go out to an established premier club that season but never quite lived up to the billing. Hucks must surely win for the effect he had on the team during his time as a loanee.

For worst, Sibierski is a really good call, purely due to the difference between expectation and result.