Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Looking for an away win to get better odds and think I''ve found one in League One. Bury (1-0-3-5-9) entertain MK Dons (3-0-1-7-4) Bury have lost their last six games scoring 3 and conceding 18 so........

Bury v MK Dons........Away win.

Good luck NCFCStar. [Y]

First time I''ve posted on this thread and I''m going for League Two...

Morecambe    v    Bristol Rovers          Home win.

Nice to see plenty of thought going into everyone''s picks....This really gets on my nerve. Just pick a team that normally wins, no thought has gone into this whatsoever! Sorry for the rant had to get it out!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Barcelona to beat whoever they''re playing...
[/quote]

As for my pick this week!

I''m up and running after Everton left it late to beat Wigan 3-1 last Saturday, and I feel Wigan will have the same outcome again this week against Tottenham.

Spurs have won their last 2 games, putting 4 past an improving Liverpool side last week, and Modric looks like he has sorted himself out after the possible Chlelsea move in the summer!

Wigan have lost Hugo Rodallega for 3 months, and look very poor at the back, which I feel an inform Adebayor and Defoe will exploit!

Wigan vs Tottenham AWAY WIN!

Some really great selections this week - Star has got some great help from all us Pups this week for sure. Good to see some new Pups joining in too [Y]No prizes for guessing my pick this weekAirbus UK v THE NEW SAINTS - AWAY WIN in the Wesh Premiership.Good luck one and allLeedscanary

Weird that I never checked what this was all about but fair play it''s a great idea so I''ll give it a bash with my two cents worth, Sporting Lisbon v Vitoria Setubal, home win from the Twitchy one.

Huddersfield (3rd) to beat Leyton Orient (24th, 2 points from 27 available) for me please. I need to get back to winning games, and so do all of us PUPs - let''s get some money in the bank! Good luck Star [*] and all PUPs!Cheers Nutty! [:)] [Y]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Huddersfield (3rd) to beat Leyton Orient (24th, 2 points from 27 available) for me please. I need to get back to winning ways, and so do all of us PUPs - let''s get some money in the bank! Good luck Star [*] and all PUPs!Cheers Nutty! [:)] [Y] [/quote][:$]

I''ll be venturing into the Conference North this week and I expect Hyde (10 wins out of 10, 27 scored, 7 conceded) to triumph away at struggling Eastwood (20th, 8 points from 10 games and one home victory).Best of luck Star and all PUPs (great to see so many new faces by the way, long may it continue).

Great to see some new posters joining in! Welcome!Cyprus for me, APOEL to beat Aris Lemesos.Good luck Star!

[quote user="1eed5canary"]Some really great selections this week - Star has got some great help from all us Pups this week for sure. Good to see some new Pups joining in too [Y]

No prizes for guessing my pick this week

Airbus UK v THE NEW SAINTS - AWAY WIN in the Wesh Premiership.

Good luck one and all

Leedscanary
[/quote]

I was very tempted to steal your thunder Kev [li][;)] but have decided to plump for our friends north of the border, and the Scottish Third Division:

ANNAN ATHLETIC -v- East Stirling    HOME WIN

Annan have made a strong start and have yet to lose at home, East Stirling on the other hand can''t seem to buy a win at the moment, having lost both of their away matches so far.

Good Luck Star and all our lovely [old and new] PUPs [{][:D]

Welcome my Lord, Ruddy, Paul, Paul, Canarino, Boyo and Twitchy. It''s great to have you with us and your suggestions will be a great help to Star as he puts together our final 6. Please stay around because us PUPs need all the help we can get to win money for our beloved club''s academy.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Welcome my Lord, Ruddy, Paul, Paul, Canarino, Boyo and Twitchy. It''s great to have you with us and your suggestions will be a great help to Star as he puts together our final 6. Please stay around because us PUPs need all the help we can get to win money for our beloved club''s academy.

[/quote]

I don''t know what happened there!! My puter is playing games with me. Don''t bother clicking the link [:@]

Nutty, I just sent you another 5 quid. I''d like to put it on Norwich winning with a clean sheet vs. Sunderland. Its 10/3 on Stan James . I think our defense has taken enough stick lately. Time for them and Ruddy to show everyone we have nothing to worry about!

No probs NewYork. I''ll do that and I''m also going to have another little bet. Even if it''s just the two of us one of us will come out on top at the end of the season[;)]

23.Sep 2011 01:42Norwich v SunderlandClean Sheets, Norwich To Win With A Clean Sheet, 10/3Open 
  Single 1 bet £5.00 (Pot.Ret. £21.67)

My nap is Real Madrid for me again this week, to beat Rayo Valacano

On a personal note, i think i may also have a couple of £ on Athletico Madrid to beat Barca at 12/1, Madrid are in cracking form, Falcao has made a great start for them, and Barca are slightly below par for them at the moment...

Good luck everyone

Three weeks in and I still haven''t picked Barca!

Celtic to beat Inverness CT for me please.

Best of luck James and all you lovely Pups!

I''m going to Israel this week and top of the table Hapoel Tel Aviv to beat struggling Hapoel Haifa.

Tel-Aviv Home win.

Thanks for all the picks so far guys, keep them coming.  I''ll be back with my picks sometime this evening...luckily working from home means I can spend all day sorting it out [;)]

Royal Madrid to beat Dani Pacheco''s Rayo Vallecano for me please.

looking for Madrid to make a statement after their p*ss poor showing against Levante.

Good luck everyone!

FJ

Making sure I get my choice in before the weekend this week.

So, I will go fo PSV V Roda HOME WIN please.

Good luck to all. I can feel a win this week.