Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**Ipswich V Norwich** Score Prediction??

Obviously a tough one to call but i''m going for a 2-1 win.

Holt with both goals including one from the spot[<:o)][<:o)][B]

1-0...i thought one of the strikers but then i think its time for an unlikely hero... Given the season he has had it wouldnt suprise me if Russ Martin doesn''t win it for us... I''d like that.

0-0 on 94 mins and Holty takes a dive in the area and slams the resulting penalty into the top right corner, game over, 3 points and gives the binners something else to hate Holty for. [:)]

0-2 - Jackson to score 1st. Lansbury from the half way line.....and the next few years we will sing Lansbury from the halfway line! Lansbury from the halfway line!

2-0 city i hope with QPR doing us a favour and beating cardiff (or at least not losing) and we swap places with Cardiff.

I''m begining to fear Reading.

If norwich stay in the playoffs come end of the season we will have to play (minus one of) Reading, Cardiff, Swansea, Leeds.

We lost to swansea and cardiff, Reading on great form and Leeds, well there Leeds.

Need the second spot desperately :( the premiership over a day out at wembley where we will in all likelyhood get beat.

1-1 94mins.

Ipswich under the cosh....fullback plays a backpass the their keeper..he swings his boot...it bobbles and rolls into the net.

Ref blows his whistle....2-1 to city!

Really? I just thought a little pts gap had opened up and Forest''s form of late might see them miss out.

We will see in a few weeks time!

So you think Cardiff, Swansea, Forest, Reading, Norwich (of which one will be second)

We''ll snot them. We reek of determination.

I''m getting Derby away vibes for us, 2 early goals and the contest dead when Crofts rockets the third through a ruck of players on 64mins.

Ipswich 0 Norwich 3

Holt 11, 27

Crofts 64

Att: 23,512

Must win for us, cannot see Ipswich having the quality to beat us, they''re no Swansea.

4-1 for me odds 80-1 at Totesport.  Grant to score first 225-1, Jacko to score first 275-1.

3-1 only 28-1, odds not good enough to back.

A draw most likely result if we can score first and keep it that way for some time or extend it we will be too good for Ipswich.

Leadbitter (concussion) and Martin (suspended) are out of their midfield.  Second choice midfield not good enough to trouble Fox and Crofts etc.  

Ipswich last 5 home = W2, D1, L2, GF8, GA10, 7Pts

Norwich last 5 away = W2, D2, L1, GF8, GA8, 8Pts

Ipswich games at home were - Middlesborough (3-3), Palace (2-1), Scunthorpe (2-0), Watford (0-3), Reading (0-3)

Norwich games away were - Watford (2-2), Swansea (0-3), Hull (1-1), Leicester (3-2), Barnsley (2-0)

Our away fixtures have been a lot tougher than their home fixtures & yet we''ve got more points.

Therefore, the form suggests we will win this - I''m not bothered about the score as long as we get at least one more than them.

Ipswich want to beat us, even more than we do them, if that''s possible. They''ll be up for it, and hey have improved recently.

Against this we have every motivation to win, for automatic promotion, because we would meet some very good teams in the play-offs.

If we can get an early goal, and if we play our normal passing game, we should be too good for them.

But it''s the East Anglian Cup Final. At best 2-0 to us, if we take all our chances, but could be 2-1 if we make defensive mistakes as we are prone to. If we miss chances, then I think the score could be 1-1.

This really is difficult to predict, and may come down to mental strength.

Jackson hatrick and a Holt goal to secure a comfortable 0-4 victory...at kick off they will have 3,000 empty seats, with five minutes to go they will have 10,000.

2-1 to us.

Holt and Jackson to score.

I think both teams are going to come out at each other right from the beginning and I think there will be and early goal.  First goal is absolutely crucial because if they score it then the crowd will be right behind them but if we score it will silence the home crowd who will start to get on the players backs and all you will be able to hear is the yellow and green faithful.

[quote user="Salopian"]Ipswich want to beat us, even more than we do them, if that''s possible. They''ll be up for it, and hey have improved recently. Against this we have every motivation to win, for automatic promotion, because we would meet some very good teams in the play-offs. If we can get an early goal, and if we play our normal passing game, we should be too good for them. But it''s the East Anglian Cup Final. At best 2-0 to us, if we take all our chances, but could be 2-1 if we make defensive mistakes as we are prone to. If we miss chances, then I think the score could be 1-1. This really is difficult to predict, and may come down to mental strength.[/quote]

Agree with this except the first line - "Ipswich want to beat us, even more than we do them, if that''s possible. A lot of their players are out of contract in the summer, they have less riding on this game and I would argue that their rapport with the fans is not as tight as ours. As we all know, and has been commented on by Billy Davies on Friday, there is such a togetherness at this club and I believe the players will want this victory more than the Ipswich players ever could

Ipswich 0-5 Norwich we will take revenge on that nightmare day at portman road unforutunatley there will be no scum there to watch it and IpswichCrazy will make another dumb video about Norwich