Sign in to follow this  
dealy

Have your say on the referee!

I don''t know about anyone else but that ref (and also the lineo on the

Jarrold Stand side) were the worst I have seen at Carrow Road!  Anyone

agree?   Also, please go to a site we have set up,

http://rateyourref.co.uk, this is where you can have your say and we

will let the FA know if there are consistantly bad referees!!''Rate Your ref was set up by football supporters for football

supporters. It was born out of a red card that should never have been

given and a two-goal lead that was destroyed because of it. The manager

of the club in question tried to hold his tongue during interviews but

in the end it got the better of him and he said a couple of things that

got him a touchline ban and a hefty fine.

But that''s the way

football is, no one is allowed to say what the think and the FA ignore

bad decisions on a weekly basis. On the other hand there are some great

referees out there and wouldn''t it be great if they got the credit they

deserved?

This is why Rate Your Ref

is here. To find out what YOU the fan think about the referees that

are making the important decisions in games that YOU are paying to

watch.

THE GOOD REFEREES WILL BE RECOGNISED AND WILL GET AN AWARD —

THE BAD ONES WILL BE REPORTED TO THE FA ALONG WITH A LIST SHOWING JUST

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE MADE THEIR OPINIONS KNOWN.''

[quote user="dealy"]I don''t know about anyone else but that ref (and also the lineo on the Jarrold Stand side) were the worst I have seen at Carrow Road!  Anyone agree?   Also, please go to a site we have set up, http://rateyourref.co.uk, this is where you can have your say and we will let the FA know if there are consistantly bad referees!!

''Rate Your ref was set up by football supporters for football supporters. It was born out of a red card that should never have been given and a two-goal lead that was destroyed because of it. The manager of the club in question tried to hold his tongue during interviews but in the end it got the better of him and he said a couple of things that got him a touchline ban and a hefty fine.

But that''s the way football is, no one is allowed to say what the think and the FA ignore bad decisions on a weekly basis. On the other hand there are some great referees out there and wouldn''t it be great if they got the credit they deserved?

This is why Rate Your Ref is here. To find out what YOU the fan think about the referees that are making the important decisions in games that YOU are paying to watch.

THE GOOD REFEREES WILL BE RECOGNISED AND WILL GET AN AWARD — THE BAD ONES WILL BE REPORTED TO THE FA ALONG WITH A LIST SHOWING JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE MADE THEIR OPINIONS KNOWN.''

[/quote]

lambert vs reading?!

Not the worst, that little pre pubesent muppet away at Reading was the icing on the bloody cake !But todays guy had short man syndrome, he didnt have a clue !That peno he denied was more stone wall than the last few we have been given, alas I think he has read the dossier on Grant Holt and figured he just went down :(I am affraid this will begin to happen more and more often in regards to Holt and penos :(Even Hucks mentioned a few games ago that he ( Huckerby) should have been awarded far more than he was given becaue he knew when it was best to stay on feet or go down !

Everyone around me agreed that he was shocking,he got loads of easy decisions wrong,must of been watching a different game to some of you guys.

[quote user="paul moy"]The ref did ok apart from the penalty incident. D''Urso is always worse !! [:@][/quote]

Were you at the game?

Simple decisions wrong both ways, totally unsure on a number of occasions of what decision to award, penalty decision wrong, anal when dealing with incidents i.e. taking too long to book player and too long when having a "chat" resulting in slowing the game down. I think you know what I think about him but that''s the beauty of football, different people see it from differing perspectives.

The ref was very poor and the ''Jarrold Stand'' linesman was possibly worse.

At one point he gave Holt offside when he had a defender up his back.

More often than not a poor weak ref ends up with a pitch fight between the teams and that was happened.

[quote user="paul moy"]The ref did ok apart from the penalty incident. D''Urso is always worse !! [:@][/quote]

That incident alone shows how bad he was Holt 4 dives 4 freekicks, Holt completel taken out no penalty.

Our throw towards the end was just a hatfull of errors. First of all he gave it to them, then when lino got him to change his mind we took it quick but had to take it again because he thought Parkin had took it.

The ref today was poor - he was too lenient until too late in the game - this is the sort of thing that leads to the punch-ups we end up getting fined for.

Enough has been said about the missed handballs and penalty.

To give him some credit, what he did get absolutely right was to play the advantage for a foul on Wes to allow Lappin to cross the ball for our equaliser.

Thats enough balanced opinion - The Jarrold lino was a complete bell-end.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

Were you at the game?

Simple decisions wrong both ways, totally unsure on a number of occasions of what decision to award, penalty decision wrong, anal when dealing with incidents i.e. taking too long to book player and too long when having a "chat" resulting in slowing the game down. I think you know what I think about him but that''s the beauty of football, different people see it from differing perspectives.

[/quote]

I watched it online and agree that he did make a few mistakes but all refs do so I''m not too uptight about this guy. The antics of some players did not help.

He was crap, how can people say he was ok. He was crap at Derby and he was crap today. Totally influenced by the players,inconsistant, regularly badly positioned, and missed the penalty which from where I was was a definite. Added to that he was a short arse and had small man syndrome.

His Wikipedia entry currently states: Keith P. Stroud[1] (born 12 August 1969[2]) is an English football referee, who officiates in the Coca-Cola Football League. He comes from Gillingham, Dorset.[3] and should have given a penalty to norwich today (15th January)Lol. I haven''t rated him, I wasn''t at the game. But after that kid who sent Grant Holt off for nothing, I don''t think I would have been able to give any ref less than 2/5.

The officials today were[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AEQWCdttqLc/S7x2LXF48iI/AAAAAAAAAhw/kD3Lx9RZoTo/s320/Y+Fronts!.jpg[/IMG]

The guy reminds me of the smaller of the Chuckle brothers, but not as funny...and the Chuckle brothers were seriously not funny!

Clueless, hopeless and woeful are the first words that enter my head when trying to describe that ref.

Whilst watching the game, I thought that if he wasn''t fully trained, then I could only guess that he was born in Suffolk. His decisions were poor and I thought at one point in the first half we were all singing to him.

Poor decision making. Worse than inconsistent with both sides as in the first half Cardiff were favoured. Warnock''s words are sticking as no ref appears to being Holt any decision in favour, irrespective if it was or not, as the case may be.Jarrold lino also useless.That was a penalty. The Riverend, City stand and Jarrold stand suppoerters could be heard complaining in the Barclay and they don''t become incensed unless a really bad decision is made.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]really solid ref, appart from pen decision he was fine![/quote]You must have been watching a different game. The Ref was as clueless as you banana!