Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Lambert to Blackburn and Hoolahan to Middlesbrough

The Lambert Blackburn thing could be a worry in my opinion. What I''ve heard so far is they want someone young energetic and British. He ticks all those boxes - I hope I''m wrong and they go for Ian Holloway or Owen Coyle instead but they were alarming words for me.

I am surprised they have sacked someone who was doing OK and not had someone lined up behind him - unless they''ve backed out at the last minute or something.

Hoolahan to Boro is less clear to me, not sure why he''d go there or whether they''d want him at the moment.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]The Lambert Blackburn thing could be a worry in my opinion. What I''ve heard so far is they want someone young energetic and British. He ticks all those boxes - I hope I''m wrong and they go for Ian Holloway or Owen Coyle instead but they were alarming words for me. I am surprised they have sacked someone who was doing OK and not had someone lined up behind him - unless they''ve backed out at the last minute or something. Hoolahan to Boro is less clear to me, not sure why he''d go there or whether they''d want him at the moment.[/quote]

And O''Neill fits it twice as well. O''Neill is a mercenary if offered he will be there and signing all his top plyers from Villa

Lambert has a job to do at Norwich, I am possitive he will see through to the end of the season at least !The firing of Big Sam shows that the owners do not support thier manager so no one in thier right mind ( especially someone trying to build a reputation / career in management ) would go there !

Delia is in negotiations to go on loan to the FA - with the probability of a permanent move in June.

Wynn Jones has signed for FIFA in January - definite.

Best of all - Mr Chase is coming back to Norwich on loan, just to see how he gets on, with the option of returning to Halvergate early if things don''t work out.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Lambert has a job to do at Norwich, I am possitive he will see through to the end of the season at least !

The firing of Big Sam shows that the owners do not support thier manager so no one in thier right mind ( especially someone trying to build a reputation / career in management ) would go there !
[/quote]

Oh my head is starting to hurt again, and I saw Teves in the estate agents in Beccles along with Ronaldo

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]As it appears to be silly season, I''ll put in Holt to Kathy''s and Hucks to City Angel''s [:P]
[/quote]

WITS, your credibility is low because you have sex on the brain. You''ll be suggesting next that these girls will whip them into shape. 

I''m sure Lambert would be on the radar of Blackburn but hes still got much to prove and do at Norwich before a high risk move to Blackburn that could mess his managerial career up if it went t its up!

Why would Hoolahan go to a ex Premiership club struggling and who, taking away the Gibsons guys millions are a smaller club than us? 

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I never mentioned anything about that YC so YOU must have it on the brain [;)]

Plus you seem to know more about what they''d do with those guys than I do
[/quote]

Unfortunately, at my age, I''ve passed right through actualization, visualization and now....even the imagination doesn''t seem to click into gear. I think I''ll have to content myself with the fact that you youngsters will carry the torch.

[quote user="Big Vince"]

Delia is in negotiations to go on loan to the FA - with the probability of a permanent move in June.

Wynn Jones has signed for FIFA in January - definite.

Best of all - Mr Chase is coming back to Norwich on loan, just to see how he gets on, with the option of returning to Halvergate early if things don''t work out.

[/quote]

Ha ha ha! you should post more!

Don''t think Lambert would go to Blackburn! Even if you do thinkn he mets what they want!

I want a Porsche 911, but i''m not getting one!

They have sadi Keen is in charge for buying players in Jan, and they have some agent/Director of Football role to buy players once manager is appointed. Lambo won''t like this operation

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Lappin to barcelona[/quote]

I can believe that. Didn''t Roeder always say Lappin knew his future lay elsewhere than Norwich?

My mate is a Rovers fan and he heard that Steve Keen is being given a few months to show what he can do: if he does well, he''ll get the job; if not they will look elsewhere with Curbishley seen as an ideal plan b given his track record with Charlton (now seen as a similar scenario to Rovers).

[quote user="Dan Druff"]Would Lambo really do something as silly as to join a small club run by a bunch of Indian chicken farmers? I don''t think so![/quote]

Why not he joined a small club run by a chicken breeder and a chicken stuffer![;)]

Do you think Lamb would be tempted by "a mint of sauce" (collects coat)

Lappin to retire to take up his real duties as King of Spain. Quoted as saying "commuting all the time is putting too much strain on my ''tasche!"