Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

Top 3 Most Hated Teams.

This came up before, maybe a year ago, so my choices may be different because I do this more to have fun than play along with the intention of the OP.

1. I really HATE the Montreal Canadiens.

2. As a supporter of the underdogs, I hate the NY Yankees.

3. The USSR/Russian Hockey Team because they cheat at any chance they get, corrupt refs, steroids, overly hooked blades

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Ipswich.Ipswich Reserves.Ipswich U-18s.[/quote]LOL. [:)]1. Ipswich2. Leeds3. Millwall/Cardiff/Man Utd/Liverpool/MK Dons/Stoke

1. Wolves2. Everton3. Man UtdAs bizarre as it sounds I just couldn''t give a pleasurable hand motion about Ipswich. Them being our neighbours is just bad luck. [:P]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]This came up before, maybe a year ago, so my choices may be different because I do this more to have fun than play along with the intention of the OP. 1. I really HATE the Montreal Canadiens. 2. As a supporter of the underdogs, I hate the NY Yankees. 3. The USSR/Russian Hockey Team because they cheat at any chance they get, corrupt refs, steroids, overly hooked blades[/quote]

[Y] My MC hat has faded to perfection.

My mate,a Red Sox fan,hates the Yankees with a passion as well.

Me,personally,too many to list!

Oh,the Aussie cricket team.Bunch of loadmouthed gobshites.

1. FC Chelski of Moscow    -  Dunno why we have a Russian team in the Premiership2. MoneyCheat City             -  Ok so they always been in Utd''s shadow but now with thier money cheat activated and sugar daddy chairman they are spoiling the network game :( 20m for Milner.... game spoilers plain and simple3. John Terry                       -  Just saw the word hate and thought of him straight away

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]This came up before, maybe a year ago, so my choices may be different because I do this more to have fun than play along with the intention of the OP. 1. I really HATE the Montreal Canadiens. 2. As a supporter of the underdogs, I hate the NY Yankees. 3. The USSR/Russian Hockey Team because they cheat at any chance they get, corrupt refs, steroids, overly hooked blades[/quote]

[/quote]Forgot them, i hate Aussies period !!

1) Ipswich2) Leeds3) GermansBut now I also have a strong dislike for Luton, Grimsby & Shef Wed after they''ve done their best to stop us getting the world cup, tossers. [:)]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

Forgot them, i hate Aussies period !!
[/quote]

Having been born there i would like to disagree.But having met lots of them i think you have a very valid point[Y]

Ignoring Ipswich mine are

Liverpool   - just dislike their fans.

Everton      -   still bitter over our relegation when Coventry needed to win big against the newly crowned champions days after the season finished;   what a surprise the requisite scoreline was reached and Coventry survived at our expense.  All alleged similarities to Italian/spanish/russian match fixing were purely a figment of anyones imagination although the subsequent rule that all teams last games must be at teh same time on the same day still applies, as the only fall out. 

Coventry - see above.

Dislikes of Wolves and Ipswich naturally overlooked!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Ipswich.
Ipswich Reserves.
Ipswich U-18s.

[/quote]

i nearly agree, but you cant really hate the U-18''s there too young to know any better, and couldnt read the contract they put a X to anyway