Sign in to follow this  
Quelchy

We Have some Hotties Amongst our away following (Y)

Back to the subject ... have seen plenty of fine looking women on my travels through the Lower Barclay and Snakepit this season. Saw a few amongst the City support at Millwall too. Hopefully the trend will continue at Orient [:P]

[quote user="Henry"]Back to the subject ... have seen plenty of fine looking women on my travels through the Lower Barclay and Snakepit this season. Saw a few amongst the City support at Millwall too. Hopefully the trend will continue at Orient [:P][/quote]

Aye she went to Millwall too!! Hoping to see a few at Swindon after a game of motorway flirting!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]<> [:|][/quote]

Apologies for the delay WAY... it was very much a back handed compliment :)

[quote user="Lambo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]<> [:|][/quote] Apologies for the delay WAY... it was very much a back handed compliment :)[/quote]

lol no wucking furries [;)]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]There was a girl at Boundary Park in just a Norwich shirt on top - I imagine she was far from hot.[/quote]I''ll avoid the obvious reference to "Somewhere to hang your hat"[:)]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]tits?[/quote]Go on then, if you insist.[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]There was a girl at Boundary Park in just a Norwich shirt on top - I imagine she was far from hot.[/quote]

I''ll avoid the obvious reference to "Somewhere to hang your hat"

[:)]
[/quote]

Maybe she was just pleased to see you.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]No pics of said hotties yet though.[:(][/quote]Maybe we''ve just PMd them to the guys we want to impress  [:P][/quote]You did say that you wanted to impress them WITS??? [:|]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]There was a girl at Boundary Park in just a Norwich shirt on top - I imagine she was far from hot.[/quote]

Were they like JCB starter buttons ? [:P]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]No pics of said hotties yet though.

[:(]
[/quote]

Maybe we''ve just PMd them to the guys we want to impress  [:P]
[/quote]

And here they are, a bathfull no less!  First Wizard will have a heart attack!

City Angel, which one is you?[;)]

[IMG]http://www.wymondhamandattleboroughmercury.co.uk/nw24/assets/dynamicFeed/20090928165134.jpg[/IMG]

A girl called emma is the hottest, not seen her for a while, she did sit in the lower barclay, has long dark hair, anyone know her?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]There was a girl at Boundary Park in just a Norwich shirt on top - I imagine she was far from hot.[/quote]

Were they like JCB starter buttons ? [:P]

[/quote]

What about Scammell wheel nuts Wazz?

[quote user="plymouth yellow"]So no Hotties (Female) want to go to the Leeds games with me then? Would chuck in a free pie lol. Oh well might have to sell it[/quote]

I''m assuming you''re joking...?

[quote user="Mushroom"]

[quote user="plymouth yellow"]So no Hotties (Female) want to go to the Leeds games with me then? Would chuck in a free pie lol. Oh well might have to sell it[/quote]

I''m assuming you''re joking...?

[/quote]

about what?? taking a hottie or having a ticket going?