Sign in to follow this  
Quelchy

We Have some Hotties Amongst our away following (Y)

I''m genuinely yet to meet a female Norwich fan I find attractive lol.

Although from what I hear WAY ain''t half bad (joking)

[quote user="Lambo"]I''m genuinely yet to meet a female Norwich fan I find attractive lol.

Although from what I hear WAY ain''t half bad (joking)[/quote]Someone should organise a NCFC Totty Fan''s Forum... just gather all the hot chicks in one big room then get all us pervy chaps to stand around the edge with score-cards...

[quote user="Lambo"]I''m genuinely yet to meet a female Norwich fan I find attractive lol. Although from what I hear WAY ain''t half bad (joking)[/quote]

I just KNOW you put your tin hat on before making that statement Lambo.[:D]

Or just get any female NCFC fan who claims they''re hot to prove it with pictures of them wearing a shirt...... (and nothing else)...

[quote user="jbghost"]Hope that isn''t my daughter you are talking about!!!! Where were you sitting (od standing)????[/quote]center colum row j on end

[quote user="Gus"]Pointless post.[/quote]Well its had 12 replied in less than ten minutes... so we''re either bored or horny... either way, I''m sticking around until someone posts some pics, dammit!(Christ, I sound like Morty)

two of us singing and im the lad that was in the black coat that almost fell down the stairs i was that drunk ha !

[quote user="Going up up up"]Evil Monkey you sound the worst out of them all[/quote]My missus is heavily pregnant... ''nuff said!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Going up up up"]Evil Monkey you sound the worst out of them all[/quote]My missus is heavily pregnant... ''nuff said! [/quote]Actually, since I''ve been suffering a bout of ''foot in mouth disease'' recently, I''d best clarify that the above does not mean that I''m repulsed cos she''s getting fat! I know how people like to interpret these things. It ain''t my choice, let''s just say that... [:(]

[quote user="Going up up up"]lol bless you should be in daddy mood then haha[/quote][IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2jfio93.gif[/IMG]

''Norwich City hotties'' was an idea put forward at a meeting when discussing what to put on our mobile site. It was soon dropped.

I know plenty of attractive City fans but you''re not seeing pics, sorry.