Sign in to follow this  
Quelchy

We Have some Hotties Amongst our away following (Y)

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]aw bless Quelchy i think you would have done well if you have mentioned anything to do with hot women all these men lol[/quote]Thanks :) well at 18 you have to turn on the charm no one wants us young ones ;)

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]Mr evil that is not nice She''s got a nice glossy coat and a cute wet nose...[/quote][IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/1zd63ie.jpg[/IMG]

I took a woman to football once.  I think is was at home to Tottenham on a Boxing Day.

It starting snowing after about half an hour and she stood up ready to go.  I asked her what she was doing and she said, "they can''t carry on playing, they''ll catch their death."

Says it all really

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

I took a woman to football once.  I think is was at home to Tottenham on a Boxing Day.

It starting snowing after about half an hour and she stood up ready to go.  I asked her what she was doing and she said, "they can''t carry on playing, they''ll catch their death."

Says it all really

[/quote]hope you did the right thing give her a backhand and told her to sit down?

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

Says it all really

[/quote]She''s probably one of those silly women who worried more about her final appearance than keeping warm. It''s possible to wear thermals and still look good!

I took a woman to football once. I think is was at home to Tottenham on a Boxing Day.

It starting snowing after about half an hour and she stood up ready to go. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "they can''t carry on playing, they''ll catch their death."

Says it all really

lol i''m not like that i sat there freezing my bum and toes off watching norwich lots of ppl went in me hardcore lol

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]It''s possible to wear thermals and still look good! [/quote]I practically demand it!

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol hat scarf gloves thermal knickers and a bit of lippy can''t go wrong[/quote]On that note, I''m off to bed!Has Morty gone and got a job or something?

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol hat scarf gloves thermal knickers and a bit of lippy can''t go wrong[/quote]

Nothing wrong with thermal knickers as long as you wear them with fishnet stockings and suspenders lol

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol hat scarf gloves thermal knickers and a bit of lippy can''t go wrong[/quote]On that note, I''m off to bed!Has Morty gone and got a job or something?[/quote]Lol, as if!!!I''m gaming and just popping in here occasionally!

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol hat scarf gloves thermal knickers and a bit of lippy can''t go wrong[/quote]

Nothing wrong with thermal knickers as long as you wear them with fishnet stockings and suspenders lol

[/quote]How about black lace under the thermals instead? lol

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol hat scarf gloves thermal knickers and a bit of lippy can''t go wrong[/quote]On that note, I''m off to bed!Has Morty gone and got a job or something?[/quote]Lol, as if!!!I''m gaming and just popping in here occasionally![/quote]Morty Xbox and Xbox live by any chance?

[quote user="Quelchy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol hat scarf gloves thermal knickers and a bit of lippy can''t go wrong[/quote]On that note, I''m off to bed!Has Morty gone and got a job or something?[/quote]Lol, as if!!!I''m gaming and just popping in here occasionally![/quote]Morty Xbox and Xbox live by any chance?[/quote]Nope, I PC game online.Currently Battlefield :Bad company 2.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Quelchy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol hat scarf gloves thermal knickers and a bit of lippy can''t go wrong[/quote]On that note, I''m off to bed!Has Morty gone and got a job or something?[/quote]Lol, as if!!!I''m gaming and just popping in here occasionally![/quote]Morty Xbox and Xbox live by any chance?[/quote]Nope, I PC game online.Currently Battlefield :Bad company 2.[/quote]same but on xbox 360

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol how would the thermal vest go down?[/quote]

Thermal vests should be outlawed to be replaced with a nice low cut thermal bra lol.

[quote user="Quelchy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Quelchy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol hat scarf gloves thermal knickers and a bit of lippy can''t go wrong[/quote]On that note, I''m off to bed!Has Morty gone and got a job or something?[/quote]Lol, as if!!!I''m gaming and just popping in here occasionally![/quote]Morty Xbox and Xbox live by any chance?[/quote]Nope, I PC game online.Currently Battlefield :Bad company 2.[/quote]same but on xbox 360[/quote]]I have played Call of duty right back from CoD 1 but I thing bad company has just kicked its ass!

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol i beat my man on mf2 on ps3 i shot more than him he was quite surprised i had it in me[/quote]He let you win so you''d do jiggy with him.