Sign in to follow this  
Quelchy

We Have some Hotties Amongst our away following (Y)

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Good grief! This thread is even beginning to smell of fish.[/quote]

Scampi Fries anyone??

[quote user="Shyster"]Top of the League Lass = morty -- and vice versa [:P][/quote]Lol.[:)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I think we should have a "post a pic of what you look like" thread.Or "post a pic of what your jumper lumps look like" Either / or[/quote]Some of us prefer to remain anonymous except to a privileged few [:P][/quote]Oh the mystery of WITS'' true identity... I have my suspicions but am keeping them to myself... (that way I''ll never be wrong) [;)][:P]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]Top of the League Lass = morty -- and vice versa

what u mean ?[/quote]Shyster fancies Morty.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]Top of the League Lass = morty -- and vice versa

what u mean ?[/quote]Shyster fancies Morty.[/quote]He so does, the old bummer.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I think we should have a "post a pic of what you look like" thread.Or "post a pic of what your jumper lumps look like" Either / or[/quote]Some of us prefer to remain anonymous except to a privileged few [:P][/quote]Oh the mystery of WITS'' true identity... I have my suspicions but am keeping them to myself... (that way I''ll never be wrong) [;)][:P][/quote]I''m intrigued now, not curious because we all know what that did to the cat [;)]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol you have to talk slow tonite and explain in full detail, lol i am not with it tonite Shyster ?[/quote]Shyster is a very naughty boy with a fixation on Morty... he has a habit of creating false accounts posing as attractive women and seeing how many people start flirting with him... so he''s suggesting that Morty has done the same and you are he.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol you have to talk slow tonite and explain in full detail, lol i am not with it tonite Shyster ?[/quote]Another poster morty has issues with[/quote]Nah, I like Shyster. He reminds me of myself, only older and angrier.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I think we should have a "post a pic of what you look like" thread.Or "post a pic of what your jumper lumps look like" Either / or[/quote]Some of us prefer to remain anonymous except to a privileged few [:P][/quote]Oh the mystery of WITS'' true identity... I have my suspicions but am keeping them to myself... (that way I''ll never be wrong) [;)][:P][/quote]I''m intrigued now, not curious because we all know what that did to the cat [;)][/quote]Its just an inkling... although admittedly the main connection I can see between you and the person I think you are seems to be based purely on the fact that you''re female...

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]i didn''t flirt i was just talking like anyone else plus i have someone the man of my dreams !!!!!

lol Morty no offense[/quote]Lol, none taken.

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]i didn''t flirt i was just talking like anyone else plus i have someone the man of my dreams !!!!!

lol Morty no offense[/quote]I never said you were flirting, I was saying that''s what Shyster did... guilty conscience, much? [;)]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]when u sed you were the only young one there tonite how young is young[/quote]Lol, 42.

Some of us prefer to remain anonymous except to a privileged few [:P]Oh the mystery of WITS'' true identity... I have my suspicions but am keeping them to myself... (that way I''ll never be wrong) [;)][:P]I''m intrigued now, not curious because we all know what that did to the cat [;)]Its just an inkling... although admittedly the main connection I can see between you and the person I think you are seems to be based purely on the fact that you''re female...Well, yes I am female so that''s narrowed down the possibilities to a few thousand females at CR! Dare I ask what your inkling is? lol

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]Top of the League Lass = morty -- and vice versa

what u mean ?[/quote]Shyster fancies Morty.[/quote]

Morty is my alter ego..