Sign in to follow this  
Quelchy

We Have some Hotties Amongst our away following (Y)

[quote user="Gus"]Pointless post.[/quote]Yet it still gets 16 pages of responses in 24 hours...

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]lol you have a point i just like many other girls like to see how mens minds work... Men are very confusing lol[/quote]You think?I think that we are very simple, or maybe that''s just me???It''s not too difficult for our minds to look a little complex when comparing them with the fairer sex though! [:P]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]when then ladies i think you should upload the pics and we can judge....................... ;)

in your dreams matey[/quote]I think this is code for you really, really would not want to see them EM??? [:^)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]sorry morty did i get it wrong[/quote]Lol, yes.I''m thoroughly single![/quote]Best way to be Morty, although you seem to be doing your best to put an end to that??? [;)]

My girl said she will take some pics in my Norwich Shirt for me...so pics coming so keep this thread going..and women you can start your own thread too so please do not think we are sexist.  :)

But is she a Norwich fan though? There never was any doubt that there''s some fine totty in Norwich, but do we have many hot supporters that is the question...

I think we should have a "post a pic of what you look like" thread.Or "post a pic of what your jumper lumps look like" Either / or

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]what does bump up mean?[/quote]Post in a thread to get it to the top of the page again.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Good grief! This thread is even beginning to smell of fish.[/quote]OMG[:''(]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]u don''t have much time for people lol[/quote]No, I was suggesting it was more innuendo... it was supposed to be amusing... it was a FAIL!