Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

League one for me this week. Gillingham, poor away but excellent at home (7-3-2-20-7) with some new players this week, at home to Col who? Fair away record (4-5-3-19-13) but if you take that 1-7 out of it then it''s only average. Add to that the last two games, 7-0 and 0-5 and confidence must be very low. So............

Gillingham v Colchester Utd........Home win.

Good luck Shack. [Y]

Four weeks since Xmas so it''s about time I had some more turkey,,,,,,,,,,,

BESIKTAS    - v -  Buyuksehir (Istanbul BB)   HOME WIN

Best of Luck Shack and all you lovely PUPs[:D][Y]

Good Luck to you this week Shack.Seeing as they''ll be hurting after mid-week, and probably regretting still not being in the cup, I expect Man U to be up for their Prem game on Saturday, so it has to be:Man Utd to beat HullGood luck once again Shack, and to all the Pup''s.

I was seriously considering napping Gillingham too Lapp. In the end I have settled for the FA Cup and Spurs to emulate Exeter and Carlisle by beating Leeds.

Tottenham      V      Leeds      Home Win

Good luck all.

i think leeds will carry on goin downhill this week, TOTTENHAM to beat leeds in the cup

Good luck Shack Attack and good evening to you Nutty.Will we see you at Walsall next tuesday or will the toilets need a mop or the bingo balls a polish?.Anyway nice photos at Colchester on my Facebook of you and Kathy.

Down to business and after only my second blip of the season last week i hope Real Madrid will prove far too strong at home to Malaga.

Gotta stick with what I know - surely another win for the mighty Dale as they continue their glorious march to League 2 winners. Tempted to go for city - top of the league by 5 and a home game to boot...................but Im gonna stick with            Cheltenham Vs Rochdale - Away win       Best of luck to all and heres looking forward to a City and a PUP win

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good luck Shack Attack and good evening to you Nutty.Will we see you at Walsall next tuesday or will the toilets need a mop or the bingo balls a polish?.Anyway nice photos at Colchester on my Facebook of you and Kathy.

Down to business and after only my second blip of the season last week i hope Real Madrid will prove far too strong at home to Malaga.

[/quote]

I''ll be at Walsall next Tuesday. It''s never bingo on a Tuesday. Only the last Saturday of the month[Y] You''d always be welcome though. You''d be like a celebrity guest "in the house". We could tell everyone that you were Police Constable Archibald Berkeley-Willoughby[:O] Who was, of course, the original PC 49[;)]

Brian Reece as PC 49 & Joy Shelton as Joan''ello ''ello ''ello, what''s going on ''ere then... you''re nicked miss[;)]

There''s still 16 weeks to go so there''s plenty of time to put a bit more pressure on Mr Bump[*] But he''s still striding on at the front on an unprecedented winning run. I''ve noticed Devon is putting the pressure on but will he crack? It''s all good stuff Tilly my friend. And it''s brilliant to have six PUPs still over 90% after 24 weeks! Last year at this time the leaders were less than 90% so it shows how well you are doing and the bar is constantly raised. Watch out for our friend Statto, he''s on 6/6 and could still make the table by the end of the season.

Manchester United (with assistance from Gary Neville''s finger) should be too strong for Hull City

I''m sticking with Germany again this week:

VfL Bochum -v- SCHALKE 04      AWAY WIN

Bochum have only won once at home all season and Schalke have a reasonable record on the road.

Good Luck Shack and all PUPs  [:D]

I really think MK Dons will beat Tranmere this week, but they have let me down before so i am (hopefully) playing it safe this week and going to go for Man Utd to beat Hull.

As per usual, good luck to one and all!

Good Luck Shack!

Caersws v BALA TOWN - AWAY WIN

The Welsh Premier should be back in full swing now the weather has subsided and I can only see one winner in this encounter.

Caersws have been woeful this year, and are propping everyone else up in this league, whereas Bala Town have eased into the league after winning promotion last season.

Leedscanary (hoping the mighty City knock Dirty Leeds off the top of the table this weekend to make my life at work heaven next week!)