Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

No additional ticket allocation for Colchester-Norwich game

Amusing? I wonder if you''ll be laughing when it kicks off? It''s just really really irresponsible & unfortunatley will lead to problems all over the ground. Well done, how very very big of you..... stop acting like a pathetic victim & maybe people will give you the respect you so crave.

He has also just conducted Paul Lambert''s team talk......... If any more reasons were needed.

[quote user="morty"]I''d really like Cam''s opinion on this lol.
[/quote]

I wouldn''t, dont care tbh. 

[quote user="Ren"]

[quote user="morty"]I''d really like Cam''s opinion on this lol.[/quote]

I wouldn''t, dont care tbh. 

[/quote]I think he must be inwardly cringing, otherwise he would be here crowing about this.

I don’t think Colchester are being petty or vindictive here at all. It’s just pure and simple plain stupidity.

We could have taken 3000+ and all been in a segregated area. I wouldn’t be surprised if City still take 3000+ fans and at least 1000+ away fans will be in the home area. With all the bad feeling between the clubs this will no doubt encourage trouble, and there will be even more away fans in with the home fans as City fans rush to buy up the tickets before the police realise what is going on and restrictions are put in place.

Or do Colchester want there to be trouble at the game so City fans can be blamed for it?

They''re idiots. The cost of extra stewarding and police will be immense.

Not to mention with the scummers being at home that day..

Colchester can alloctae us whatever tickets they like - it is their home game , I suspect that Mr smallminded sees that we take a good away support every week and has decided to try and maximise home advantage as best he can

He seems to have overlooked the online ticket sales and the fact that any football fan can get into any ground if they try hard enough ( Luton always had away fans despite the ban they had in place )

If i worked in teh Colchester ticket office and read that people are openly saying that they have bought tickets in home areas , I would be alerting the police or cancelling the tickets

I can see Colchesters pint and am all for home clubs gaining all advantages they can , however when the clubs website has tickets on open sales and when they have never yet sold out their stadium , it is easy to spot flaws in this plan

I suggest that as many of us as possible complain to the Football League, bringing to their attention the possibility of trouble caused by the frequent slagging off of our club and it''s fans.

[quote user="gary "]Colchester can alloctae us whatever tickets they like - it is their home game , I suspect that Mr smallminded sees that we take a good away support every week and has decided to try and maximise home advantage as best he can

He seems to have overlooked the online ticket sales and the fact that any football fan can get into any ground if they try hard enough ( Luton always had away fans despite the ban they had in place )

If i worked in teh Colchester ticket office and read that people are openly saying that they have bought tickets in home areas , I would be alerting the police or cancelling the tickets

I can see Colchesters pint and am all for home clubs gaining all advantages they can , however when the clubs website has tickets on open sales and when they have never yet sold out their stadium , it is easy to spot flaws in this plan[/quote]I cannot see their "pint" at all. If they want to hype this up as some sort of big derby game then they have to take everything that comes with it, which includes big crowds and adequate policing and stewarding.This really is a disaster waiting to happen.

Seven Up, it''s got nothing to do with us thinking we''re above and beyond the rules and regulations.

We took nearly 2,000 away to Southend on a Tuesday night and this game is on a Saturday, at a ground where we''ve never played before.

Believe you me, filling our allocation won''t be a problem and the Club will have to evoke our priority application process to decide the ticket allocation arrangements.

Don''t be at all surprised if there are Norwich fans in the home areas.

Your Chairman''s remarks are doing nothing to help rebuild relationships between either the Clubs or fans.

Do u Think if we bring this to colchesters attenion they''ll give us the extra seats thus us having The hole away section, the extra seats and a fair Number in the Home section ???

[quote user="Mike Grant"]

So when it kicks off in the home end and it will due to the imflammatory comments coming out of the pathetic Essex club then hopefully the authories will charge the chairman with failing to provide a safe environment in which to hold a sporting event...... If I supported them I''d be really embarassed by all of this.

Pathetic!

[/quote]

If and when it kicks off, the blame will be laid entirely at our door.

This is clearly a trap to discredit City and I struggle to understand why so many seem anxious to run right into it.

To be honest if they don''t want to give us extra tickets thats up to them. We can''t force them to and have no right to demand them. However even against Leeds there were still 1,000 empty seats and they gave Leeds 3,000 tickets. The truly irresponsible thing though is him coming out publcially and stoking the fires again as well as winding everyone up by saying they would let us have them normally but he won''t because its Norwich and even if the seats stay empty he would rather that than give us something we have asked for.

You can but up to 25 tickets in the home end now on their online tickets page without any need to be a Col U member or ST holder. There will be Norwich fans all over the home end and if it kicks off Mr R Cowling will be squarely to blame both for forcing fans to resort to buying in the home end and for stirring things p at every given opportunity.

No this will Run to Col U discredit, There building the anger, To allow every Other club in this League to Have the extra seats if They want them But not Norwich is a Mockery, They obviously Havent thort this Through with the Ground being open to Anyone Online and they''ll look like the Mugs on the day if there is Trouble

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

God i aint been This excited in while =] =]

Good grief!!!!

[/quote]

Well yea i am Excited about this Game thats why i wrote it

i think Most are tbh mate

lol at You

Realy Sort it out

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"]

Chill guys...

Col Who''s GREATEST EVER result was a draw at Yeovil to get them in the Championship.

Norwich City''s WORST EVER result was a draw at Yeovil in League One (first competitive League game against them).

Lambo will not allow us to lose at that pathetic little tinpot hole. They are nothing.

[/quote]

What are you blithering on about.  Our record defeat was a 10-2 loss at Swindon Town in 1908.
[/quote]

I''m sure some sharp brains on here get what I mean

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]I ask you again Cam (for the 5th time with no reply thus far), do you not find your chairmans behaviour both juvenile and embarrassing? That statement sounds like it came from the brain of a 5 year old!![/quote]

My 6 year old grand daughter acts more mature and comes accross with more maturity lol

All things considered, ie the clubs league position, the last game between us and the growing bitterness, I''m extremely surprised this game isn''t on the telly.

[quote user="dizgoo"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"]

Chill guys...

Col Who''s GREATEST EVER result was a draw at Yeovil to get them in the Championship.

Norwich City''s WORST EVER result was a draw at Yeovil in League One (first competitive League game against them).

Lambo will not allow us to lose at that pathetic little tinpot hole. They are nothing.

[/quote]What are you blithering on about.  Our record defeat was a 10-2 loss at Swindon Town in 1908.[/quote]

[/quote]Only in here could "record defeat" and "WORST EVER" result could mean two different things. [:s]And as for that pathetic little tinpot hole, they''re in a play-off position the same as us.  I wouldn''t go crowing just yet - it might come back to bite us in the arse in May.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"]

Chill guys...

[/quote]

What are you blithering on about.  Our record defeat was a 10-2 loss at Swindon Town in 1908.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Only in here could "record defeat" and "WORST EVER" result could mean two different things. [:s]

And as for that pathetic little tinpot hole, they''re in a play-off position the same as us.  I wouldn''t go crowing just yet - it might come back to bite us in the arse in May.
[/quote]

No it won''t...

At no point in the next million years will Colchester be a bigger club or get bigger crowds than us. Just grow some balls man. They are nothing. We SHOULD lord it over the likes of them.

My point is pretty simple. Their greatest ever result was just another game to us.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

So when it kicks off in the home end and it will due to the imflammatory comments coming out of the pathetic Essex club then hopefully the authories will charge the chairman with failing to provide a safe environment in which to hold a sporting event...... If I supported them I''d be really embarassed by all of this.

Pathetic!

[/quote]

If and when it kicks off, the blame will be laid entirely at our door.

This is clearly a trap to discredit City and I struggle to understand why so many seem anxious to run right into it.

[/quote]I totally agree CC. Whilst United''s chairman is being very, very stupid and provacative, if folk here think that will excuse Norwich or our fans if trouble does develop I fear they will get an unpleasant surprise. Away fans bear the brunt of blame more often than not. Away fans amongst home supporters risk ejection just for cheering their team. Whatever happened to the "understanding" (if not cameradie) between us ("We hate Ipswich more than you!")?. Someone within the game should sort this out with the police and the authorities before the first week in January. His actions are deplorable. Mods - what is the EDP''s view on this? There is still time to offer Norwich fans a transfer to the away area. Do it!

What I find bizarre about all this is that I really don''t give two hoots about Colchester. I saw our opening day defeat as saying more about our poor pre season preperations rather than any real dislike for Col U.It was our own fault and I harbour no grudges over it.The management team moved to a bigger club, Col U will just have to accept this fact.The growing bitterness is being entirely manufactured by their chairman, and it smacks of nothing more than ego massaging and petty jealousy. I think that the entirely unprofessional way he is going about business is frankly embarrassing. But what is more disturbing is that he is willing to put this ahead of public safety and order.I do not condone violence in any way at footy matches, I don''t think anyone wants to go back to the bad old days, but this really is bad press waiting to happen.Someone really needs to have a word with the man.

[quote user="dizgoo"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"]

Chill guys...

[/quote]What are you blithering on about.  Our record defeat was a 10-2 loss at Swindon Town in 1908.[/quote]

[/quote]Only in here could "record defeat" and "WORST EVER" result could mean two different things. [:s]And as for that pathetic little tinpot hole, they''re in a play-off position the same as us.  I wouldn''t go crowing just yet - it might come back to bite us in the arse in May.[/quote]

No it won''t...

At no point in the next million years will Colchester be a bigger club or get bigger crowds than us. Just grow some balls man. They are nothing. We SHOULD lord it over the likes of them.

My point is pretty simple. Their greatest ever result was just another game to us.

[/quote]

You do sound remarkably like a Leeds fan. That''s the Leeds United that have been in this division for 3 seasons.  As Forest were for 3 seasons.

[quote user="morty"]What I find bizarre about all this is that I really don''t give two hoots about Colchester. I saw our opening day defeat as saying more about our poor pre season preperations rather than any real dislike for Col U.

It was our own fault and I harbour no grudges over it.

The management team moved to a bigger club, Col U will just have to accept this fact.

The growing bitterness is being entirely manufactured by their chairman, and it smacks of nothing more than ego massaging and petty jealousy. I think that the entirely unprofessional way he is going about business is frankly embarrassing. But what is more disturbing is that he is willing to put this ahead of public safety and order.

I do not condone violence in any way at footy matches, I don''t think anyone wants to go back to the bad old days, but this really is bad press waiting to happen.

Someone really needs to have a word with the man.
[/quote]

Spot on.

We are a massive club compared to them. We should just laugh at them

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"]

Chill guys...

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only in here could "record defeat" and "WORST EVER" result could mean two different things. [:s]

And as for that pathetic little tinpot hole, they''re in a play-off position the same as us.  I wouldn''t go crowing just yet - it might come back to bite us in the arse in May.
[/quote]

No it won''t...

[/quote]

You do sound remarkably like a Leeds fan. That''s the Leeds United that have been in this division for 3 seasons.  As Forest were for 3 seasons.

[/quote]

And you sound remarkably like Delia. "Little old Norwich", "Punching above our weight"

If we can lord it over Col Who then I give up....

[quote user="dizgoo"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="dizgoo"]

Chill guys...

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No it won''t...

[/quote]

[/quote]

And you sound remarkably like Delia. "Little old Norwich", "Punching above our weight"

If we can lord it over Col Who then I give up....

[/quote]

*If we can''t.....

Freudian slip

Oh how I wonder what the tone would be had the boot been on the other foot.......

Colchester and their supporters have every right to be angry after what NCFC did to them..... and they may well go up ahead of us come May. Those who gloat now may well look very stupid should that happen. Colchester and Ipswich in the same league above us?

I also think Ady Boo might have a point to prove too..........