Sign in to follow this  
king canary

John Hartson

Sorry if someone posted this already byt apparently John Hartson is, against the odds, making a recovery from the horrific cancer he had. Good luck John!

Great news. He always comes across as a really nice bloke and this is wonderful for him and his family just before Christmas.

That really is fantastic news. Cancer is a horrible disease and it''s great John''s winning the battle. Keep it up mate.

Couldn''t we send him a card or something? I would imagine in his position you would want all the moral support you can get.

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Great News!!....Bring the big man to Carra rood!!....Lets give him a great applause!![/quote]I agree!!. Wherever john played, he never gave anything less  than 100%. He entertained us, We should applaud him at this time. An inspiration to those who also suffer from this dreaded disease.

This is great news to come home to. I heard today that a friend of mine lost his battle just five months from being diagnosed. If John Hartson can win his battle he will become such an inspiration to others. Good luck Big Man[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

This is great news to come home to. I heard today that a friend of mine lost his battle just five months from being diagnosed. If John Hartson can win his battle he will become such an inspiration to others. Good luck Big Man[Y]

[/quote]

Sorry for your loss Nutty, big hug from me. xx

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Sorry for your loss Nutty, big hug from me. xx

[/quote]

The disease is so nasty and the older I get the more people around me get struck with it. Sad memories of others are brought back with each loss and it takes a while to find the good ones again. But that wasn''t my reason for posting. If John Hartson wins his battle it will give so much hope and strength to others who are fighting as well as being the result we all want for him and his family.

[quote user="Herman "]On ITV now.Looking much healthier. Good on you John[Y][/quote]

beat me too it by one post!

was going to echo your exact words!

he looks really good hope he does win his battle [;)]

Yes didn''t he look good on  tv today, I''m so pleased that things appear to be moving in the right direction for him and his family.

Keep fighting John.

Yeah, he''s obviously lost a lot of weight but he looks fitter now than when he played for us.  Good to see him and he''s not a bad pundit either.

[quote user="Herman "]On ITV now.Looking much healthier. Good on you John[Y][/quote]Yes he does look much healthier now and alot skinnier looks like he''s lost a good stone or two but I guess that would be expected with all the chemo. Hadn''t realised how serious his was and that it had spread to his lungs and brain glad to see him on the recovery. Smile [:)]