Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Anyone think we can win on Mon?

Im going all out. 1 nil. Why not?

Leeds are so far undefeated. A win on Monday will raise eyebrows throughout the division. We dont concede. Leeds are struggling for goals.

Death or glory time.

I am no doom merchant, but I can see another MK Dons type of night coming on. Dirty, dirty, dirty = Norwich loss. Other than Russell we have no players that can return the dirty tackles, unfortunately this is how I feel the ''bigger'' teams will play against us.

[quote user="Norwich"]I am no doom merchant, but I can see another MK Dons type of night coming on. Dirty, dirty, dirty = Norwich loss. Other than Russell we have no players that can return the dirty tackles, unfortunately this is how I feel the ''bigger'' teams will play against us.[/quote]

I think we have half a chance, Leeds have not been great of late, Carlise, and Carlton, and thy have had some key players out.

I think Wes will be key again, he has got to put the leeds on the back foot, if we let them attack, then we will get punished.

In that front, i believe Rusty will get himself about, and he can put in a crunching tackle, but Holt also, he will put himself about, and he will bully tht Leeds back line all day. And why do i have this feeling that Askou may have a crunching tackle hid inside him somewhere,

It is sure to be an intrsting game, and i am despreatly dissapointed that i cannot make the trip up there nxt money, i reli do hate watching us on sky.  

Grayson will have a plan to stop Wes though, seeing as it was under him that he began to gain attention.I think it will be a tough one, but someone needs to end Leeds'' record at Elland Road, and why couldn''t it be us?I also absolutely hate everything about Leeds, so a win would be very sweet.

That is a good point ncfcstar, but i am sure that many teams "Have a plan" to stop Wes, but many seem unable to carry though that plan, are we sure Leeds can carry this though as well?On his day i dont even think Leeds can do enough to stop him, all he needs is one chance to create something, and if we take that, it could be the difference in the game. I am despreate for us to beat these Dirty Northen ********, i cant stand the club, and the barman at the pub i will be watching at is a Leeds fan, I got free drinks until christmas if Norwich win.

[quote user="B-Block Yella"]

[quote user="Norwich"]I am no doom merchant, but I can see another MK Dons type of night coming on. Dirty, dirty, dirty = Norwich loss. Other than Russell we have no players that can return the dirty tackles, unfortunately this is how I feel the ''bigger'' teams will play against us.[/quote]

I think we have half a chance, Leeds have not been great of late, Carlise, and Carlton, and thy have had some key players out.

I think Wes will be key again, he has got to put the leeds on the back foot, if we let them attack, then we will get punished.

In that front, i believe Rusty will get himself about, and he can put in a crunching tackle, but Holt also, he will put himself about, and he will bully tht Leeds back line all day. And why do i have this feeling that Askou may have a crunching tackle hid inside him somewhere,

It is sure to be an intrsting game, and i am despreatly dissapointed that i cannot make the trip up there nxt money, i reli do hate watching us on sky.  

[/quote]

WHO ? [;)]

Well we are on Tv away to top of the league & people have high hopes which means we normally lose [;)]

Way too much unbridled optimism for Norwich to manage, if this thread is indicitive of anything.  I would be thrilled with a tie and the other teams ahead of us don''t win. Then it''s back to Carrow Road!

Leeds are my Kevin Keegan team... "I would love it if we beat them!"But I realistically see next Monday being a thorn in our side. One or two goals to Leeds and something in my water tells me that Grant Holt (who I''d happily have babies with - such is my regard for him this season) will get sent off for an elbow.Fear not though people, for I am as pessimistic as our next government is Tory.

I certainly think we can win. Leeds will come at us, and this can work for us. We look really strong on the counter with Wes pulling the strings, and the defence has been solid the last few weeks.

Are Leeds anything special this season, or are people just nervous because of their name?

City to nick it by the odd goal.

Still "dirty" Leeds? Thats never gone away, has it?

Their disciplinary record for the season thus far suggests they are not dirty, indeed, the biggest weapon and hinderence for them are their fans. Keep Leeds quiet for 20-25 minutes, they will start to get uneasy, if Leeds score within that time, we''ll be up against it. Keep it 0-0 and, the longer it goes, the better for us.

Beckford will be playing, but Becchio will be out. Kandol has been recalled and will play with Beckford. Both are quick and score lots of goals, Doc & Askou will be up against it from the start.

They are weak at full back, so we need Martin and Hoolahan to run and them, their centre backs are as tough as they come, so Holt will not have it easy unless space is found for him via either side of that 4-3-3, keep it low for him, as chances in the air will be mopped up by Kisnorbo and Bromby/Naylor (latter ex-Scum!).

They play fast, pressing football and we''ll need to be ready to soak it up and give it back. Howson is the key, keep him quiet and we''ll boss the midfield.

I think we can win, it''ll be close, but, providing we keep them at bay for as long as poss, yes, we''re in there. If they score, first 10-15 mins, with us then committing, hm, might be a long evening.

It would be a strange fan who thought we couldn''t win there. Unbeaten records end sometime, so Monday is as good a time as any. Our confidence should be sky high, we''re looking tight at the back and have lots of goal threats. It will either be a classic or a stalemate. Just hope we get some decisions for once!

[quote user="B-Block Yella"]

[/quote]jesus that was hard work, the education system just isnt the same anymore...

I really hope we sink these northern b****** too, but our defense will have to be fully fit and we really need Rusty in the side as the battling midfielder.

I think it''s going to be a draw though... 0-0, 1-1 ain''t decided yet...

A win would show NCFC is back with a vengeance!!!

Come on you yellows!

of course norwich can win! can''t believe a small few are writing us off. yes they are unbeaten this season, but they will get beaten sooner or later, why not us! my only problem is that its on sky, which usually equals bad performance! however if we play like we did against bristol rovers and carlisle il be confident of getting a win.

I definitely think we can win, but it wont be easy. NCFC star beat me to it, in saying grayson will have a plan to try to stop Wes knowing how much of a threat he is especially of late (which is great and finally shuting up the doubters!). He still not might be able to however! My main concern is that with the game live on tv and if Doherty starts, Il be just waiting for him to claw somebody down and subsequently give away a penalty and get sent off!! Hopefully this wont be the case!

Im going to have my usual stupid optimism a go with the heart and say a 2-1 Norwich win to end Leeds run, Wes and holt to score!! Y

B

[quote user="Ciderkidd"]I think, I should be doing my Biology A-Level revision instead of being on here [st]
[/quote]

Your doing neither. Do your revision or post worthwhile posts lol