Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Worst things to hear at a football match

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Following the 4 - 0 drubbing by Newcastle United, Roy Keane has resigned as manager of Ipswich Town. [/quote]
More like:

"Ipswich Town confirm that Roy keane will keep his job for the next 2 seasons."
[/quote]

How is that bad if he kept his job?Hmm [^o)]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]Following the 4 - 0 drubbing by Newcastle United, Roy Keane has resigned as manager of Ipswich Town. [/quote]More like:"Ipswich Town confirm that Roy keane will keep his job for the next 2 seasons."[/quote] [8-)]........................ Naaahhh....

[quote user="Herb"]"Can you sit down, please"[/quote]Agreed, first half some women told us to stop standing up because she wanted to sit down, it was the 2nd from top row for gods sake, she either should not go to football matches (my personal choice) or sit at the front.

[quote user="Dogger in Mid-Table"]

Little Bro after 5 mins "I''m bored"

[/quote]

Taking my younger cousin to his first game on Saturday, hope he doesn''t say that!!!

[quote user="B-ru"][quote user="Dogger in Mid-Table"]

Little Bro after 5 mins "I''m bored"

[/quote]

Taking my younger cousin to his first game on Saturday, hope he doesn''t say that!!!

[/quote]

Make sure you take lots of sweets to help with his bordom!!

[quote user="votepedro"]horrible racist chants about ''pikeys'' from some of the numb-skulls at gillingham![/quote]But...Pikey''s suck.

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Herb"]"Can you sit down, please"[/quote]Agreed, first half some women told us to stop standing up because she wanted to sit down, it was the 2nd from top row for gods sake, she either should not go to football matches (my personal choice) or sit at the front.[/quote]I was refering to stewards saying it. No one else ever does, and rightly so in the lower Barclay. .

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="votepedro"]horrible racist chants about ''pikeys'' from some of the numb-skulls at gillingham![/quote]But...Pikey''s suck.[/quote]Only a pikey would say ''pikey''s'' rather than ''pikeys'' [;)]

"... and then he dissed me behind my back but I knew he did cos Sarah''s sister got her possy and they texted her and she told me and then I was totally just like, shuuuuup, no waaaay I''m no way goin out with Glen no more even if does do that thing that Chantelle says makes her... ", etc., etc.

[quote user="votepedro"]horrible racist chants about ''pikeys'' from some of the numb-skulls at gillingham![/quote]

how is it racist?