Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Worst things to hear at a football match

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="votepedro"]horrible racist chants about ''pikeys'' from some of the numb-skulls at gillingham![/quote]

how is it racist?

[/quote]

Aren''t pikeys the name given to irisah traveller types?  Are they a separate race?  If so, then being derogatory about them is racist. If not, then claiming someone is racist for making an anti-pikey comment is just stupid, likely caused by trying too hard to look sensitive and politically correct.

I hate the politically correct so I guess that makes me a racist (according to them).[;)]

"Hello, i''ve just bought a season ticket beside you ! You may know me as CT off the pink''un....... You know, CT!..... The boy who starts all the cool threads!...... I''m on there all the time.....you must know me! ...... I''m CT!!!"

There is a triple substiution to be made at half time.

Rudd, Askou and Holt to come off for Theoklitos, Doherty and Maric!

[quote user="B-ru"]

There is a triple substiution to be made at half time.

Rudd, Askou and Holt to come off for Theoklitos, Doherty and Maric!

[/quote]

I hear D"OHerty''s signed a new contract and will be anchoring our defense for another glorious 4 years.

Away fans chanting ''we want seven'' after they take the lead against us.   Charlton did it and I fear we may hear that for a few years yet.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]"Hello, i''ve just bought a season ticket beside you ! You may know me as CT off the pink''un....... You know, CT!..... The boy who starts all the cool threads!...... I''m on there all the time.....you must know me! ...... I''m CT!!!"[/quote]

Just what did I do to deserve that?