Sign in to follow this  
YArmy

Hoddle

Good, I hope he gets it and shows Russell what a first touch looks like.Seriously, I''d be happy with Hoddle - and he has a point to prove.  As long as Eileen Drewery doesn''t start selling crystals and joss sticks on the pitch at half-time, and as long as he doesn''t make any other barmy remarks about disabled people somehow deserving it.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Good, I hope he gets it and shows Russell what a first touch looks like.Seriously, I''d be happy with Hoddle - and he has a point to prove.  As long as Eileen Drewery doesn''t start selling crystals and joss sticks on the pitch at half-time, and as long as he doesn''t make any other barmy remarks about disabled people somehow deserving it.[/quote]

Interesting... but another roeder?

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Good, I hope he gets it and shows Russell what a first touch looks like.Seriously, I''d be happy with Hoddle - and he has a point to prove.  As long as Eileen Drewery doesn''t start selling crystals and joss sticks on the pitch at half-time, and as long as he doesn''t make any other barmy remarks about disabled people somehow deserving it.[/quote]

Interesting... but another roeder?[/quote]I think Hoddle''s career stats would be far superior to Roeder''s - not that I''ve checked.  Plus England were quite good under his management, if I recall.

Hoddle would be great for us, but could we afford him, as I would expect him to want money to spend. I once bumped into him at my tennis club and told him that he should consider managing Norwich. Perhaps I sowed the first seeds in his mind for a successful partnership. [;)]

I''d have him. And just because he is at Spurs today, don''t mean that he has not applied. You don''t send your CV through Royal mail now.

Hoddle would be a shocking choice. Don''t like him. Heard many stories from ex England players saying what a t**t he used to be when England manager. Classic example of a great player, but shite manager.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

How does that stop him applying for a job?!

I wouldn''t want him.

[/quote]

Well, with how the OP wrote it, it sounded like breaking news to me but it cannot of been, but oh well...

[quote user=Y''Army Glenn Hoddle has applied for the vacant managers position at Norwich City quote]

And you know this how??

Unfortunately I was the person responsible for The Sun headline:

HODDLE FINDS GODDLE 

It fitted and it was a long time ago...................

[+o(]

OOOH! I hope he brings Chrissy with him!  I luvs his mullet - and they should also re-release ''Diamond Lights''...

Top Tune!

half  the players didn''t like hoddle because he was still able to do things with a football that they could only dream of. If hoddle was only in it for the money he wouldn''t set up the accademy in spain plus he might be able to find a few gems from there too!

I''m sure that Hoddle applied for the City job after Worthington left. He had left Wolves at the end off the 2006 season and was out of work (we lost to Wolves on the last day of that season) and I don''t think he''s had a club job since.

He''d still be the best player we have, by a country mile.A good manager, but if he was an ice cream he''d eat himself.

Well if we''re still aiming for automatics we probably need to start preying, he could show us the way

I''d welcome Hoddle, one of the best coaches I have ever played under rated him very highly and we done some drills that he worked on with Hoddle which were really good. His man management style could be questioned but I think he could do well and I expect we would play decent football under him.