Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

who is off to ipswich?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]me[/quote]That has to be the most shameful and disgusting post I have ever seen on this board. It''s selfish, egotistical and shows no consideration for other people. Shame on you.[H]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im in group 3.. so in the ballot! time will tell if im lucky enough.

jas :)

[/quote]Same here. Good luck to you Jas, won''t be happy if I miss out.

I''ll be there. Looking forward to this one as I missed last year due to it clashing with the London Marathon. Luckily this year the game is a week before the Marathon so I can do both!

when will we know bout tickets for ipswich? i am in group 3 but havnt heard anything yet and am getting concerned that i havn not got any as lots of you are saying you already have yoursOTBC

Just to add: Apparently they let you know by post if you are unsuccessful. Also I think several people have phoned the ticket office about it too so if you can''t wait that might be a good idea.

I missed out and am gutted! I know its very unlikely but if anyone''s got a spare or cant go for any reason I''d happily pay over the odds for a ticket(s)..

Im going on holiday to america over the easter break. Im coming back on the 18th of april on a 10 hour flight to heathrow. Although i thought it was too much to go to Portman road on the 19th. It really annoyed me that it was on the day after the holiday becoz i really wanted 2 go. Angry [:@]

Got mine, became an away season ticket holder mainly due to the crappiness of the whole ballot thing!! Got put in the ballot for THE fulham game, even though I had been to 12 away games that season. They put the letter saying I hadn''t been successful in the same size envelope as the one they put your tickets in! Gutting....

I''m going!!!!! My mate applied for 7 in one application (he used all our season ticket numbers of course) & he was successful.... GET IN!

Me and Miss Hooley are in the process of checking our passport stamps and innoculations for the trip, ...confirmation of a successful application given by the "Foreign" Office this morning. YES!!!!

Got my tickets through today!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY BUZZINNNN!

is it sensible to wear a norwich shirt round the ground?(i never been to an away derby yet)

O damn it just rung up ticket office and they said application was unsuccesful. Really annoying how the club sorts this out. I have been to 8 away games this season but I have the same chance of getting tickets for ipswich as people who have been to no away games and they probably have got them. Surely they could sort this out in a better way

[quote user="ndhscanary"]O damn it just rung up ticket office and they said application was unsuccesful. Really annoying how the club sorts this out. I have been to 8 away games this season but I have the same chance of getting tickets for ipswich as people who have been to no away games and they probably have got them. Surely they could sort this out in a better way[/quote]

But how do you suggest they do it then? They can''t give out tickets depending on whether you have 3 or 5 or 8 away tickets, it would take them too long and they''ve used this sytem for several seasons  so we know what the deal is.

Couldn''t you have borrowed 2 away tickets from a friend to make up 10 to give you priority?

[quote user="ndhscanary"]O damn it just rung up ticket office and they said application was unsuccesful. Really annoying how the club sorts this out. I have been to 8 away games this season but I have the same chance of getting tickets for ipswich as people who have been to no away games and they probably have got them. Surely they could sort this out in a better way[/quote]

Completely agree mate - I''ve been to 7 away games this season, not missed a home game, been to Portman Road 5 times and yet I know people who haven''t even been to 3 HOME games this season, let alone away, that have got Scum tickets.

Needless to say I''m really pi$$ed off and will be writing a letter of complaint to the club.

I''ll end up in the home end now where I''ll also end up in trouble.

I just phoned up and i got told i didnt get in [:(]. In the last 9 months i have been to 5 away games so i should get in but evermind. I will take the day off work and listen to it on the radio!

just checked the online banking and no money taken for the tickets.. bad times :( I even handed my appilcation over at Carrow road!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

just checked the online banking and no money taken for the tickets.. bad times :( I even handed my appilcation over at Carrow road!

[/quote]Yeh, i even handed mine ON the day the forms got released!!!