Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Bulgaria failed to qualify for the Euro 2000 and for the 2002 World Cup, but did reach the Euro 2004. However, they lost all their group matches and were once again sent home without reaching the knockout round.

However, in the 2006 qualifiers, they did better than expected. They made it in 3rd in the group, barely missing the 2006 World Cup.

They performed impressively in the 2008 Euro qualifiers. However, after

a run of good results from Romania, Bulgaria finished 3rd in their

group.

ireland at home against a fresh bulgarian side...too easy - and at 3-1,,,nice odds too...[;)]

bulgaria to beat ireland...

good luck inchy!!!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]have to go for England to win
[/quote]

Ginger the England game is not until next Wednesday. I know we have stretched the free bet until Monday but I think Wednesday would be pushing it.[;)]

Ahhh Nutty, you''re learning mate!

You''ve stolen my Nap this week with LLANELLI v Porthmadog - HOME WIN in the welsh premier.

However a few other games in this league intriuge me and I think I''ll do the following "yankee" bet -

Llanelli, Rhyl, TNS and Haverfordwest all to win.

Good Luck Inch, I know Arrdee thought the world of you,

Leeds Canary (Young Gun) 

I''ve gone from six correct in a row to two wrong in a row (damn you Man Yoo [:@]) so I''d ignore me if I were you Inchy!Spain vs Turkey - HOME WINGood luck [Y]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

Ginger the England game is not until next Wednesday. I know we have stretched the free bet until Monday but I think Wednesday would be pushing it.[;)]

[/quote]

England play on sunday, do they not?

I''m going to go for Chesterfield to continue their push for a play-off spot in League Two.So Chesterfield versus Port Vale - Home win. Good luck all[:D]

To make up for my slip-up last week, I''m going to be very boring by also going for Germany to beat Liechtenstein (and got it right first time without checking how it''s spelt) [;)]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

England are playing Slovakia on saturday and i''m going [:)]

In honour of my first visit to wembly stadium, I am going for.......

England to win!!!

Good luck everyone!          

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They do indeed Shaun, sorry I overlooked it in favour of the group game.[:$] Not a big fan of betting on friendlies as they throw up too many suprises.

[quote user="missing in action"]oh i can?
ok
CAMBRIDGE UTD to beat woking
[/quote]

Yes you can my friend. And you put that one in last week but what''s even funnier is that I sat here last Monday trying to look up the result[:S] So for the second week running MIA is going for Cambridge to beat Woking.

Good job I know ya [;)]

Be lucky [:)]

Good luck for this week Inchy,

I am going for a long shot this week, my bogey team no less.

League two ; Saturday : Barnet v Darlington : Home win

Barnet always do the unexpected, (much to my cost, ha ha), and at odds of about 6/4 the bookies certainly don''t see them winning this week. But they are conquering all at Underhill and Darlington are no great shakes playing away so my pocket money this week is riding on the "Bees" to buzz in with the honey !

OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="missing in action"]oh i can?okCAMBRIDGE UTD to beat woking[/quote]

Yes you can my friend. And you put that one in last week but what''s even funnier is that I sat here last Monday trying to look up the result[:S] So for the second week running MIA is going for Cambridge to beat Woking.

Good job I know ya [;)]

[/quote]did i actually?im going to have to check that up and get back to you.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="missing in action"]oh i can?okCAMBRIDGE UTD to beat woking[/quote]

Good job I know ya [;)]

[/quote]i did didnt i.i havent a clue what i was thinking, i obviously meant barrow!oh well it will come good this week!sorry NN!

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="missing in action"]oh i can?
ok
CAMBRIDGE UTD to beat woking
[/quote]

Good job I know ya [;)]

[/quote]
i did didnt i.
i havent a clue what i was thinking, i obviously meant barrow!
oh well it will come good this week!
sorry NN!
[/quote]

No worries! I should have looked at the date but when I saw it was Monday I thought it was last Monday!

No harm done, let''s hope it wins for you this week [Y]

Ok here we go with this weeks selections. Firstly thaks to everybody for some cracking selections.

Now the first 2 were selected by so many pup''s I could not ignore them so they are Germany and Holland. Russia has also cropped up a couple of times and that was also one I fancied, next up is my own nap this week and that is Denmark to beat Malta, I was surprised not to see this one selected a few more times. The final 2 were selected from a possible 4, those 4 being Argentina,Spain,Llanelli, and Italy, in the end I decided to go with Spain and Italy.

So to summarise for our good friend Nutty......

Germany to beat Liechtenstein

Holland to beat Scotland

Russia to beat Azerbaijan

Spain to beat Turkey

Italy to beat Montenegro

Malta to lose to Denmark

Nutty my selection this week is Denmark to win away.

Many thanks again for all the great selections this week and apologies to those not in the final 6. Fingers crossed[Y]