Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Spain winning 1-0.[/quote]

Thanks I am also now down on my knees!!

[/quote]

Is that because Nutty has worn you.....down? 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Spain winning 1-0.[/quote]

Thanks I am also now down on my knees!!

[/quote]

Is that because Nutty has worn you.....down? 

[/quote]

Not likely YC .

Just giving the old lad a break tonight.[;)]

The prayer mat is for a win we could do with someone other than you having a win[:D]

I''ve not been involved with the PUPs for long but it''s great to get another win  well done inch high and everyone[:D][:D][<:o)][Y][B][D]

I''m well chuffed, it''s been a long few hours stuck in front of the laptop with my bottle of  vodka[:D]  When Ray sent me that special message asking me to take this week he said he had every faith that I could nail it, I''m so pleased that I never let him down and have all his pup''s to thank for that. Thankyou all for making it so easy[;)]

Excuse the drunken rambling but this week meant alot to me, I so wanted to do it for the great man.

Ray that one was for you.[Y]

Well done Inchy! I know how much this meant to you. In fact I was concerned that it may put too much pressure on you because you were selected especially for this weekend before we lost Ray and I know how determined that made you to come through. And come through you did. Brave selections to make sure we got a return from Billy. I have to tell you that Billy was worried about Italy but fortune favoured the brave and I am proud of you, all us PUPs and the free bet tonight.

You know you couldn''t have let Ray down though, all he ever asked was we did our best and I always know I won''t let him down if I do my best for the free bet. I can now proudly amend Ray''s signature and add your name and a new total [:)]

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,2,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, yes Norfolkchance1 £476 for the Academy,so far.

Ray would be so proud of us all pups continuing his pet project, bet he''s smiling down on us all.

Good show Inchy! I was worried that my bad naps had rubbed off onto Spain! Maybe my napping days have turned a corner!!!

I hope I''m as successful next season for us!

[quote user="cityangel"]Ray would be so proud of us all pups continuing his pet project, bet he''s smiling down on us all.[/quote]

You can be garunteed of that Angel. [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]Ray would be so proud of us all pups continuing his pet project, bet he''s smiling down on us all.[/quote]That''ll definitely be in my next line [:D]