Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Excellent selections Inchy my friend. I will take them to Billy in the morning to we what we will get. It''s just a case of getting them on and counting the money now[;)]

I went to see Billy Dixon on Thursday and he''s looking forward to another pickers meet and especially a game of darts. So the date of Friday 17th April has been set. Now do I see any darts challenges from you PUPs? Maybe Lapp and Wazzy could cozy up together to take on me and Billy[:^)] They could even win their BFH.........

[;)]

Good luck Inchy! Looks like you have a good shot at it. I will be with you through the whole gruelling seven hours watching the goals as they hopefully go in at the right end.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Excellent selections Inchy my friend. I will take them to Billy in the morning to we what we will get. It''s just a case of getting them on and counting the money now[;)]

I went to see Billy Dixon on Thursday and he''s looking forward to another pickers meet and especially a game of darts. So the date of Friday 17th April has been set. Now do I see any darts challenges from you PUPs? Maybe Lapp and Wazzy could cozy up together to take on me and Billy[:^)] They could even win their BFH.........

[;)]

[/quote]

Any plans for redecoration in the near future? If so count me in.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[;)]

[/quote]

Any plans for redecoration in the near future? If so count me in.

[/quote]

It''s just been done up Kathy[;)]

But the trick is to aim for some place you may never get to [;)]

Greetings PUPs [:)] The bet is on so thanks to Inchy and Billy Dixon we have :-

1/66

Germany

Yankee, Beaker, Shaun, Obiwan, Angel, Mr Bump, GazzaTCC, we8?, Pboro, Fonejack, GrahamH,

1/3

Holland

DDoris, Beaus, Jellytot, SDPete, NorfolkCh, GazzaTG, Devon

1/10

Russia

Kathy, HissingSid.

2/5

Spain

Muddy, Shack

7/10

Italy

Berks

1/6

Denmark

Lapp, Inchy

Which will win for the Academy £31.34p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £26.76 which just goes to show how well Billy looks after us. I can’t stress this enough, Billy would welcome each and one of you PUPs and treat your bets the same as this. He’s a City fan and we are the only club in the world with a free bet. Others have tried and failed. They haven’t been able to find a sponsor like Billy![*]

Now we kick off at 2pm with Russia. Then Germany and Denmark have 7pm starts. Holland and Italy get away at 7:45 and hopefully we’ll just be waiting for Spain to do the business at 9pm.

Well done and good luck all you PUPs. Another great turn out this week makes me proud to be part of it. The date for your diaries is April 16th Can Lapp and Wazzy really cozy up and beat Billy and nutty at darts[:^)]

1/66

Germany

Yankee, Beaker, Shaun, Obiwan, Angel, Mr Bump, GazzaTCC, we8?, Pboro, Fonejack, GrahamH,

1/3

Holland

1/10

Russia

Kathy, HissingSid.

2/5

Spain

Muddy, Shack

7/10

Italy

Berks

1/6

Denmark

Lapp, Inchy

Which will win for the Academy £31.34p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £26.76 which just goes to show how well Billy looks after us. I can’t stress this enough, Billy would welcome each and one of you PUPs and treat your bets the same as this. He’s a City fan and we are the only club in the world with a free bet. Others have tried and failed. They haven’t been able to find a sponsor like Billy![*]

Now we kick off at 2pm with Russia. Then Germany and Denmark have 7pm starts. Holland and Italy get away at 7:45 and hopefully we’ll just be waiting for Spain to do the business at 9pm.

Well done and good luck all you PUPs. Another great turn out this week makes me proud to be part of it. The date for your diaries is April 16th Can Lapp and Wazzy really cozy up and beat Billy and nutty at darts[:^)]

[/quote]

As I am not on the above, just to confirm I am on a German home win!!

Good luck all and again thanks to Nutty and Billy[:D]

Apologies to The Butler. You are indeed on Germany and you were one of the first to pick it [Y] I''m always happy when you PUPs pick up on something that''s missing or wrong. It is sometimes hard to keep track now there''s around 50 every week but to tell you the truth I''m luvin'' it[:D]

1/66

Germany

Yankee, Beaker, Shaun, Obiwan, TheButler, Angel, Mr Bump, GazzaTCC, we8?, Pboro, Fonejack, GrahamH,

1/3

Holland

1/10

Russia

Kathy, HissingSid.

2/5

Spain

Muddy, Shack

7/10

Italy

Berks

1/6

Denmark

Lapp, Inchy

Friday 16th April Butler my friend.

[quote user="astrodyne"]Russia in the bag then? [:D]
[/quote]

Indeed Astro[:)]

Russia won 2-0 so that''s one down five to go[Y]

1/66

Germany

1/3

Holland

1/10

Russia

Kathy, HissingSid.

2/5

Spain

Muddy, Shack

7/10

Italy

Berks

1/6

Denmark

Lapp, Inchy

[/quote]

well thats not alot!!

next week be more daring - who ever is picking! 

I''d like to thank Billy Dixon again for his great odds for us on this thread.

1/10 on russia was very generous, this morning at my local Wiliam Hill the odds quoted were 1/100!

Well done Billy - you''re a true City fan and Arrdee saw that in you from the start.

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

Now Mr Norwich City, you might not think that''s a lot but it''s a lot more than nothing. We are being given £10 everyweek to help our club. That''s not a lot you may think but it''s a lot more than any other club can get for their fans to have a bit of fun and try to raise money for their clubs academy. If we turned that £10 into £31.34 every week that not a lot would raise over £1,250 by the end of the season. Now that would be quite a lot don''t you think?

[quote user="Mr. Norwich City"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

1/66

Germany

1/3

Holland

1/10

Russia

Kathy, HissingSid.

2/5

Spain

Muddy, Shack

7/10

Italy

Berks

1/6

Denmark

Lapp, Inchy

[/quote]

well thats not alot!!

next week be more daring - who ever is picking! 

[/quote]Well what did you expect?

Russia in the bag[Y] Germany 2 up[Y] Denmark 2 up[Y]

Have to go back to work, the bingo won''t call itself[;)]

See you later PUPs [:)]

So it''s Germany, Denmark and Russia in the bag, with Holland, Spain and Italy all leading in there repsective games.

I can''t see  a site that indicates Spain are ahead, but it''s great if they are. Of the six games this is the one I was most concerned about.