Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 34 of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Inch High in charge and making the final selections. Now Inchy holds the record for the longest run of winning naps. His record stands at 22 consecutive winning weeks which he achieved at the end of last season and the beginning of this. But he still needs all the help we can give him so have your very best selection ready for this weekend . Remember this is International week and 3 of our wins have been International weeks. There are fixtures not just all over Europe but also all over the World. And of course we still have fixtures in the lower leagues and the Scottish leagues so there’s plenty of ammunition to give him. Now to quote my late great friend Arrdee - Inchy “will do just as he likes , if he sees more than 6 winners its up to him , if we don''t inspire him with our selections he can select his own , thats what it means to be in charge of the Free Bet and he is answerable to no one , he just does how he sees it and does his best for our wonderful club , the greatest club in the land, Norwich City.”.

So I leave you as always with Ray’s signature, which is now ammended to …….

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,2,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, yes Norfolkchance1 £445 for the Academy,so far.

Take it away Inch High, the free bet is yours.... [:)]...............

Sorry to be boring. But i''m going to have to go with Germany aswell. Can''t see a fixture this week with a better chance.

Germany V Liechenstein - Home win.

I''m sticking with Blue Square Prem and a home win for Burton Albion v. Grays Athletic.

Burton are W13 D4 L1 F40 A19 at home and Grays are W2 D5 L13 F12 A32 away.

Good Luck, Inch High!

Its the World Cup for me too this week. Looked around the lower leagues, but they seem to be a bit of a minefield again. So for me its

Russia v Azerbaijan - Home Win

Good luck PUPs and especially Inchy.

This week for me it''s

Rotherham v Accrington Stanley (Who? - Exactly) Home win

It looks like a close game on paper but take the games in hand and the home advantage and this is a confident selection.

Good Luck Inch

Woo hoo the free bet is mine again. Now when Arrdee did the rota he sent me a very special message before putting the final touches to it asking was I willing to take the international week as he saw it as a special week and wanted to save it for me(he was a charmer), of course I was willing to take it, who wouldn''t? I still have that message archived in my emails and here we are at that very special week. Rest assured that I will do everything I can to bring this one home for Ray and all his pup''s, but I can''t do that on my own.

I will give each and every selection the consideration it deserves and none will be past over.

Now lets win this thing.[:D][Y]

Only one place to go for me this week!

HOLLAND to win at home against the perfidious Scots!

Best of luck Inchy[:D][Y]

Yes indeed Inchy, you were carefully selected by my great friend. He would call me most days about the free bet and I remember one particular phonecall after the last round of internationals - "Now Eddie, you need to find out the date of the next international break so that we can fit Inchy onto  the rota for that week" Indeed you were hand picked for this week just like the others were for their weeks. Can you remember Ray saying "me and nutty don''t just blunder through from week to week you know" [;)] Sometimes it feels like I blunder through now because I miss him so much but then I realise that I know what Ray would have done and it all comes together again!

Anyway, for my pick I''m going to invade our friend Leeds'' stomping ground and go to the Welsh Premier League on Sunday for :-

Llanelli AFC    V     Porthmadog          Home Win

Good luck Inch High[Y]

Spain to beat Turkey for me - they were a quality side against a well marshalled England team.  Different class at the moment.

Spain it is then!

Hello all, found a nice little internet cafe down a side alley to make my pick this week (Also to get Ricky Hatton tickets for his next fight in Vegas, but thats neither here nor there...)

Its a tough call this week, my initial nap I sent to Inchy was Fort William v Inverurie in the Highland league which looks a dead cert - I was then alerted to the fact it was international weekend by a german bloke I was in a dorm with, he also told me they were at home to Liechtenstein, a certain victory in my eyes.

I then considered Argentina v Venezuela, for the simple reason that im going to the match. Its maradonas first competitive game in charge and Messi, Tevez etc are all good to go.

So in the interests of giving Inchy more naps to play with I shall brave South America and go with Argentina v Venezuela. I cant say im 100% sure about this one as Argentina havent been on top form in the group, but it will give me an ever bigger incentive to cheer on the Argies! On top of that ive never napped a game that ive attended. Best of luck Inchy, after the fantastic season you have had on here you would be very deserving of a win.

In the interests of giving yer some more naps Inchy: Egypt to beat (the mighty) Zambia.Now Zambia are one of the better minnows in Africa. They have a few European players but are nowhere near the same level as Egypt who have dominated Africa for the past half a decade. Egypt won the last cup of nations (last year) (and the one before) and they qualified through to this next stage with 15 out of 18 points losing only to a last minute goal somewhere deep in the african jungle. Zambia on the other hand just scrapped through with only a measly point away from home.Good luck Inchy!