Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

**QPR MATCH THREAD**

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Canary Cupcake"]

OMG.. i can''t handle it..

[/quote]

Worryingly, neither can Marshall!

[/quote]

pmsl ain''t that the truth.

1 minute to go

[/quote]opps - not our best time,,,hows the tummy way???[:P]

What are you doing at Trent Cartooon Head? I did a photography degree there when it was still the poly.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol Cupcake you aren''t alone, i''m playing bejewelled to kill my nerves [:)][/quote]Top game!I''ve seen the pen shouts from Sat, and I can''t believe neither were given, they were both stonewalls.  Once luck starts going like this it is usually followed by the inevitable.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Jesus Christ! If we didn''t have bad luck we''d have no bloody luck at all! Sort it out ref![/quote]

Albert King fan Mr B?

[/quote] Not particularly Beau, I''m not a massive blues fan, if I have made a reference to him it''s purely accidental lol!

At least we go to half time level for a change.

It gives us a chance now with the wind in our favour.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Jesus Christ! If we didn''t have bad luck we''d have no bloody luck at all! Sort it out ref![/quote]

Albert King fan Mr B?

[/quote] Not particularly Beau, I''m not a massive blues fan, if I have made a reference to him it''s purely accidental lol![/quote]

Yes, its almost a straight quote from "Born under a bad sign". You''re a poet and you don''t know it[:D]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]What are you doing at Trent Cartooon Head? I did a photography degree there when it was still the poly.[/quote]

Accounting and Finance, the uni has moved on a fair bit since it was a poly, i''d much rather be here than on the outskirts of the city with the tofts at Nottingham Uni

[quote user="Canary Cupcake"]Northampton and Don''s game abandoned because of snow if anyone interested...[/quote]there''s no need to wish for a half time loftus blizzard - we''re gonna win!!![;)]i mean marshy''s made his clanger - and they didn''t score - so game on...

Give it 20 mins in the 2nd half, and if still level (or behind) then take Grounds off for McDonald, put Bertrand at left back and Hoolahan to left midfield, McDonald up front with Cort.

If still level (or behind) after 75 mins, replace Russell with Lappin, put Hoolahan in centre midfield with license to get forward, Lappin to left midfield.

Simple as.

[quote user="Beauseant"]So far so good, but we need more than a point tonight.[/quote]

And that is the dilemma Beau.

Do we play two up front to go for the win or are we more cautious and only play one?

[quote user="Cartoon Head"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]What are you doing at Trent Cartooon Head? I did a photography degree there when it was still the poly.[/quote]

Accounting and Finance, the uni has moved on a fair bit since it was a poly, i''d much rather be here than on the outskirts of the city with the tofts at Nottingham Uni

[/quote]I was there when it was still a Regional College! Burton St. Clinton Arms? Spread Eagle? Salutation? Trip? (I could go on...)

[quote user=" Baldrick"]Southampton one up  at  Ips***.[/quote]Yessss.....get in!!!

[quote user="IBA"][quote user=" Baldrick"]Southampton one up  at  Ips***.[/quote]Yessss.....get in!!![/quote]Er no....

[quote user="Superflash"]Wahey, get in Donny.[/quote]indeed... but we NEED preston to score.  IF we are going to get out of this mess we need to keep in touch with forest (and southampton at the current rate).

[quote user="Cartoon Head"]

[/quote]

I''ll tell my wife - she did an English degree there a couple of years ago! It is (or at least was in my day) a great place to be a student. And handy for quite a few away games within about an hour''s journey.

forest winning, bloody preston are doing us no favours, what on earth is going on with this league?

[quote user="IBA"][quote user=" Baldrick"]Southampton one up  at  Ips***.[/quote]Yessss.....get in!!![/quote]Looked at the league table recently?Thought not!! A victory at poorman rd sees Soton pull 4 points away from us with a game in hand and they''d still be in a relegation spot.

[quote user="Superflash"]Wahey, get in Donny.
[/quote]

Meh I don''t see Charlton as much of a threat anymore TBH, anyone noticed how the guy on SSN keeps going on about how good Derby''s home crowds are? Yet I never notice us Norwich fans getting the recognition we deserve for our constant high attendances, I mean Derby have only just come down from the EPL ffs.