Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

CULLUMS COMING

[quote user="city till i die"]

im 25, and am a trainee barrister!!!

right i dont know to much, my parents live in kent and are close friends to the cullums, my sister is peters daughters close mate!!!

i heard something earlier,so i rang  them earlier and asked and she repied "i think you will be surprised soon" i didnt beleive her  and laughed it off!!

im 100% sure he was the one who put the money up to sack glenn!!and not carl moore,

shoot me down if you want!!!

[/quote]

At least you''ve given a reason/made up a reason for this. I still don''t believe it but lets hope you prove me wrong. Then I shall apoligise for not believing you ... As I had to earlier with some other posters.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I don''t believe you, especially that your a trainee barrister with spelling like that.[/quote]Beat me to it! If you''re a trainee barrister I''m a trainee football manager!

right i dont know to much, my parents live in kent and are close friends to the cullums, my sister is peters daughters close mate!!!

i heard something earlier,so i rang  them earlier and asked and she repied "i think you will be surprised soon" i didnt beleive her  and laughed it off!!

im 100% sure he was the one who put the money up to sack glenn!!and not carl moore,

[/quote]

BANG!!!!

although if you are telling the truth.......

We have a fairly decent poster claiming earlier today he spoke to Carl Moore who confirmed he had stumped up part of the cash to get Glen paid off.   And that sounds far more likely than your sister being best mates with Cullum''s daughter!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

At least you''ve given a reason/made up a reason for this. I still don''t believe it but lets hope you prove me wrong. Then I shall apoligise for not believing you ... As I had to earlier with some other posters.

[/quote]

Why would he come now?Surely he''d do the sensible thing and wait til (if we do) we go down and into aadministration.That way, he can take over the club debt free.

I spoke to my Cullum source last week, he''s been right on the majority of things he''s told me so I''m inclined to believe him, he told be the following:

Cullum does still want to get involved with the club BUT it won''t be for the forseeable future. His main priorities are to see that his current portfolio of businesses make it through the recession and that his employee''s remain his employee''s.

I hope he is wrong on this occasion and that the OP is correct but I''m not getting my hopes up.

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="city till i die"]

hahaha

you may laugh, but i will have the last laugh

watch this space!!!!

[/quote]

My dream is that Delia has already sold the club to Cullum and he is choosing the new manager and giving him a 20 million pound budget, so I hope you''re right but fear my dreams will be shattered.

[/quote]

If you''re right - I only hope the gentleman reported to be responsible for stumping up the Roeder pay-off, gets properly compensated first - along with all the other financial assistance he has given in recent years. Then I hope Mr Cullum appreciates what being a true fan really means when you have a big bank balance to fall back on.
[/quote]

That is a great point, Cullum is not the generous fan we would have liked, he''s a businessman first and a Norwich fan 2nd which may not be a bad thing but still worth noting.

[/quote]Trainee barista - you see them in Cafe Nero serving skinny lattes. Hope you qualify soon ctid.

In CTIDs defence, I trained as a barrister and was in fact called to the Bar.  In my experience a huge proportion of the law students could not speak, spell or read.  I even met one who did not wash and ate using his fingers.  It turned out he was a binner so it all made sense...

I also agree that Cullum''s business portfolio will not allow him to invest any sums in frivalous concerns like NCFC, but as he keeps saying he will not let us die either so maybe we do need to go down and into admin for him to make his move.

Every couple of months he raises his head again, let''s face it PC will not touch the club with a bargepole in the current climate, and who could blame him.

Have shareholders been notified?  Not the ones I know haven''t.

So in my opinion the OP is full of what PC is, full of hot air.

look, i havent postered on here for a few days!!!been reading all about  the proposed bid by michael foulger, and could off told you it wasnt true!!!

expect there to be news coming out off carrow road  this week, a bid has been received and accepted by delia and the board,

look, i havent postered on here for a few days!!!been reading all about  the proposed bid by michael foulger, and could off told you it wasnt true!!!

expect there to be news coming out off carrow road  this week, a bid has been received and accepted by delia and the board,

[/quote]

So I''ll keep the bubbley on ice then  shall I

[/quote]If iut''s imminent, then they are leaving it rather late into the transfer window, unless Ronaldinho and Kaka came off the same train as Leijer and are to be unveiled on the 31st ?

[/quote]

Oh dear, I knew they were selling off the surplus pies but didn''t realise they had accepted a bid for them.  A free pie for all Towergate empoyees then.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

If iut''s imminent, then they are leaving it rather late into the transfer window, unless Ronaldinho and Kaka came off the same train as Leijer and are to be unveiled on the 31st ?
[/quote]

If you are fortunate enough to have investment coming in it makes you wonder while old Michael is trudging round trying to persuade businessmen to invest a few thousand.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]If iut''s imminent, then they are leaving it rather late into the transfer window, unless Ronaldinho and Kaka came off the same train as Leijer and are to be unveiled on the 31st ?[/quote]

If you are fortunate enough to have investment coming in it makes you wonder while old Michael is trudging round trying to persuade businessmen to invest a few thousand.

[/quote]Also, as many shareholders have pointed out, any potential buy-out of Delia''s shares will need to be sanctioned by them all.  As no shareholders have been informed, no formal bid can have been made - thus I won''t be holding my breath on this one (much as I''d love something to happen).

For crying out loud as when the original Cullum stories circulated what is this faxation with formal offers to shareholders that everyone on here has. Yes if a deal is struck then no doubt it will have to be conditional on the shareholders ratifying it at a general meeting and an "offer" will probably have to be made to all shareholders but that does not mean that Delia & MWJ cannot agree a deal with someone subject to that happening. That is what they would do - everything will be agreed before anything is put to the shareholders and I would have thought it would then be a formality for it to be rubber stamped. This rumour may or may not be true but the fact that the minor shareholders have not yet heard anything means absolutely nothing.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

If iut''s imminent, then they are leaving it rather late into the transfer window, unless Ronaldinho and Kaka came off the same train as Leijer and are to be unveiled on the 31st ?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought you''d have figured that out.

It''s all a cunning diversionary tactic.

A scoop fit for The Star if ever I saw one.

OBTC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OBTC

[/quote]

If it is a diversionary tactic it''s not very exciting is it?[:|]

I think I''ll save getting excited for the day that Delia walks off into the sunset..................

[quote user="Jim Smith"]For crying out loud as when the original Cullum stories circulated what is this faxation with formal offers to shareholders that everyone on here has. Yes if a deal is struck then no doubt it will have to be conditional on the shareholders ratifying it at a general meeting and an "offer" will probably have to be made to all shareholders but that does not mean that Delia & MWJ cannot agree a deal with someone subject to that happening. That is what they would do - everything will be agreed before anything is put to the shareholders and I would have thought it would then be a formality for it to be rubber stamped. This rumour may or may not be true but the fact that the minor shareholders have not yet heard anything means absolutely nothing.[/quote]True, Jim, true.What this does mean though is any possible take over is weeks away (at the quickest), not days.  In other words, nothing will happen before the end of the transfer window, even if it is true.  My main comment about holding my breath related to the speculation about money for players, which is optimistic at best.  Also, just after the transfer window seems an odd time to take over a club (one that is allegedly solvent anyway), so the whole thing seems a little strange.

[/quote]

And all the shareholders have been notified then have they? [:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OBTC

[/quote]

If it is a diversionary tactic it''s not very exciting is it?[:|]

I think I''ll save getting excited for the day that Delia walks off into the sunset..................

[/quote]

I''ve got a magnum of champagne that I will share with you when that happens Cam lol